Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 19-11-2021, 07:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light

It still doesn't make it right all this mass jabbing of healthy youngsters, far from it - 'teach' - so maybe if I put this here and on my website as I work on it in big letters - MASS TV ADVERTISING - TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO POWER UP THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS - maybe someone in power in 'one country' will take note - just one will start the idea - instead of all this mass jabbing of the young and the strong in many countries.

I remind people here, jab or no jab 'your choice' no guarantees either way, so its your decision - but this I know, this information will help strengthen 1000's of immune systems - what a shame though it's not millions eh - still one never knows if/when someone will come along to assist - and make a difference.

Ive started emailing the masses here again in the UK - adding 'feel free to forward this on' - can people be bothered though that's the thing isn't it, to pass it on here in the UK and around the world.

Feel free to do so, people on here in your country... Exactly 200 messages/replies on the counter, race is on - jabbed and unjabbed, all carriers - stay strong, keep busy, fight them off...
----
Hi, we need to keep our head's up, to avoid lockdowns as in Europe - we have to think/say you are not coming in here, we're getting through to Christmas in good shape... Maybe this will help you and your family - feel free to forward this on, and make a difference.

Have a good day/evening there...

Regards Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 20-11-2021 at 10:04 AM.
Old 26-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Master
Ive been delivering church flyers this last week, so on a catch up here...

On the news last night, UK are concerned and have put some restrictions in place regarding some African countries where a new variant has been discovered that might have developed an immunity to vaccines - so what do we do now? We power up the God Given immune system, keep busy, pace ourselves daily, jabbed or unjabbed - and stay strong...

Anyone coming back to the UK and other countries will have to take a pcr test, what about the ones that came back here this last week, and what about the people they've mixed with, maybe it had stopped spreading the last few weeks - clue less, go hide, get your mask on - so annoying...

I help out on a tinnitus forum - these are alarming figures 'only between 1% and 10% suffer adverse reactions' the forgotten few, and more than 12,000 people that have developed tinnitus after taking the vax - it seems a lot if some of these comments are true...

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads...er-shot.46997/

Don't go thinking any fear of new variants - stay positive - my neighbour 87 she beat covid easy the other week... And I had this bad cold the other week, 1 day offside but I was saying to my wife the other day i threw a new tin of peaches away because they didn't taste right, so maybe it was the thing I got - and yes I wore my visor when out shopping and kept away from people - its rife here anyway, everybody's coughing and sneezing, but getting on with it.

My wife was in another town the other day with her daughter and she said what's that is it a car wash, lol no daughter said its a covid testing station, then they went in a coffee place and one of my Stay Strong posters was on display in this nearby town coffee shop.

Not seen a testing station all week here when ive been out, they can get their tests at home, i'd had a word in two testing ladies ears about tests should say virus go isolate, not saying what because of the fear - both nodded and agreed with me - they had witness this fear in people when they were told.

And I know some have to wear masks because of health, but you can see the difference in energy now with the masked ones, see it in their eyes now as more are unmasked in my town.

ive been delivering stay strong posters to shops and emailing UK places every day... I remind people here jab or no jab 'your choice'... How's it going in your country, anything to say?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-11-2021, 07:09 PM
Master
We went to a town 30 miles away today, a really old town, busy and the pavements were narrow - but people unmasked just getting on with life, hardly a mask and passing close to each other - and smiling, that's something come out of all this here - more people are kind, and smiling when passing.

African variants, now they are talking about masks in shops again, trying to stop our Christmas being spoiled - just shows, not much confidence in the jabs it seems, yet? Or there'd be no panic as the vast majority here are jabbed up - best hope the jab hasn't pointed the immune systems to the other covids, or really we should have full confidence, early days yet though with this new one.

But we can learn to power the immune systems up ourselves anyway jabbed or not, to help so much, using mind power... We see what next few weeks brings when they've had time to check more how good the jabs are working, and confidence returns again... Dodgy times, stay strong there, keep busy..

Old 29-11-2021, 11:47 AM
Master
Does anyone here know why they changed the name from 'nu' to 'omicron' ? wasn't nu scary enough... Frightening the life literally out of people, ridiculous, lowering millions of immune systems...

Here is a poster ive designed for everyone in this war we're in - ive been putting this around many Facebook groups... https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk/im...ll-print-4.jpg

Old 30-11-2021, 06:52 AM
Master
Glad you are still 'at it'!

As for me: I just stay busy.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-11-2021, 08:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Does anyone here know why they changed the name from 'nu' to 'omicron' ?

Did "they" actually change the name from one to the other? If so, when did that happen?

And who were "they", the ones who changed it?
Old 30-11-2021, 10:02 AM
Master
Thanks for your support BigJohn / & Bobjob all I know is if you do a search - renamed from Nu to Omicron - it happened... - so I was asking you intelligent beings on here.....

I've been busy trying to keep heads up here as the shock of this tiny thing attacking goes through the system of the UK, trying to spoil Christmas.

Wife's just seen on Facebook its omicrom b officially - someone's put if you juggle letters around it spells ''no crimbo'' - bring it on - we've faced them before, but will it spoil Christmas, time will tell...

Last edited by one-light : 30-11-2021 at 05:59 PM.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Deactivated Account
I DID do a search at your suggestion - bless you for that suggestion.

It appears the name nu was skipped (along with the alternative xi) rather than either having been chosen but subsequently changed. Reasons appear to be political - what's new? The "they" was the WHO it seems.

Look at this face - is this face bovvered?
Old 30-11-2021, 01:51 PM
Master
Thanks for that info bobjob... That's it keep smiling everyone 'no fear' keep busy...

Old 01-12-2021, 11:54 AM
Master
I think we can all pretty much agree viruses can hitch a ride on the jabbed and unjabbed and that we don't know 'yet' if the jab protects much against the new variant with the ferocious name - so not to get into any arguments here who's right, and who's wrong getting jabbed or not - let's try and keep it positive lol if that's possible with all the bug talk, but 'we will learn' how fight these mutating things.

So, I would like to open discussions on here regarding mental trauma in different countries, and I invite comments, as in - ''what they're doing different there'' - right or wrong as in jab or no jab, let's keep it civil and vibes up... All these countries doing it differently -

Australia - their unjabbed are let out today? And Austria locked in - and in Greece I heard yesterday the over 60's unjabbed are going to be fined a monthly payment, which will go to the health services there.

And here in the UK the MH issue is filling accidents and emergency departments, massive knock on effect worldwide, people being locked away and the fear - and 100,000 health workers will be forced jabbed by next April or lose their jobs, after they were in 'the front line' when this was all so intense - let's just say instructions 'came to mind' this morning to write here regarding the mental health issues and to see what people here think, and have to say...