Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 04-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Guide

Dearest Belle, I will just let the information flow as usual, so we will see what comes. Blessings, lovetruth
Old 05-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Guide

Dear ones, as you begin to understand how important your roles are in healing on all levels, you also begin to master universal intelligence, which resides in the heart.

Most beings that live on this planet have chosen to heal one aspect of the deception; to heal within their energetic body, be it judgement, fear, issues of trust, anger,

jealousy etc.; through your lives, you have dealt with each of these, and in this life it is an opportunity to fully heal each part of deception. In other words, you are

integrating these aspects of your experience without judgement, or asking why, you are simply understanding on a higher level that each of these aspects of the

shadow self, must be understood as a part of dual existence in this universal framework of light. You are bringing the sum of the parts together as individuals so that all

is healed on a universal level. Some of you have chosen to take on all of those aspect and heal them in yourselves in this one life, so that your expression can move to

the next level of experience which is universal. Remember that you live in a universe of light and the overlay of deception is an activation tool that has served its

purpose as you each awaken to your higher aspects beyond limitation. These aspects include love, wisdom, peace compassion, joy and gratitude for your choosing to

share in this universal journey. All of these aspects of your dual existence combine in the heart and are integrated as your personal experience in duality, which is also

shared with the whole of the universe, as you are playing in her field of being which she has agreed to. Just as a mother accepts her child with all its beauty and also

its faults you are all encouraged to heal together so you come back to the understanding of who you are on a larger scale. You are all growing up spiritually, you are

ready to accept yourselves as having played all the parts, the dark the light and all the shades of grey in between, you are remembering that it was necessary to

experience all aspects of this reality so you can now bring it back into balance, while also honoring your varied experiences together. It is a grand game playing out,

realizing, exposing, then freeing, on a grand scale. Do you understand the implication of this? You are healing on a cosmic scale, the overlay, which is the program that

you all came to be a part of in becoming masters of universal light. You are beautiful dear ones, beyond the scope of the mind. As one again touches their eternal

aspects and remembers, the game becomes fascinating, just like a game of chess, but in this game, ultimately, every one wins, because you are in reality both

players. It is your own game you are playing, as you come back to the realization you are and always were one with the all. Babaji
Old 06-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Master

Thank you lovetruth, thank you Babaji.

I find this so interesting and so much to digest, a lot of the work I've been doing is around the heart centre - at least in the last month or so.

I'm sure I'm integrating so many areas that need healing not just one - it feels like the forth bridge but it's not, that is a perception.

But this feels so true, at least for me, and the fact that everyone wins is beautiful. And it is indeed fascinating (although sometimes I wish it wasn't quite so fascinating)

I'm interested about the aspect of the shadow energy - this is something I've been becoming aware of - first of all (of course) in others and then I realised I was seeing myself. I think that is all part of the "one-ness" that we are.

Cosmic scale - interesting words.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Guide

Dearest Belle, for myself, at least, I constantly remind myself that we are perfect. We are a part of the evolution of being and we participate in many realities. It has finally become fun and entertaining for me, that is a blessing. Hugs, lovetruth
Old 10-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Guide

Dear ones if you wish to understand the shadow, then realize it is everything that is opposite to light. It is opposition, it is fear based, it is the ego in its most

dissonant appearance, it is all fallacies, it is arrogance, jealousy, anger, hate, and vengeance.Dark, is the teacher only, for you are all of light and it is your heart,

the core of your soul that understands. The world is a mock-up, so you can live dark and light until your dawning, which is the realization that you are truly only light,

because this, your source, is where you truly live. It is time to wake up NOW, dear ones, let go of the paltry ideas that bog you down, these are trying to pull you

back into illusion, where fear lives. Do whatever feeds your soul. If you are stuck, what is it you are failing to recognize in yourself that opposes light? You must put

out your own invitation to re-unite with your greater being. You are all given hints throughout your lives, see them dear ones, these, the signposts, are yours to

notice, the source of light speaks to you every day. Return to heart, when you do, dear ones, the purity of your inner light will illuminate your way and peace will

follow. Babaji
Old 13-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Guide

Dear ones, now that each of you have played the spiritually blind, and have played the parts of pain and deception, it is time to rise up from that old cycle of life. All

that was lost, will be restored and brought back to fullness as you are all remembering truth and re-aligning with love and joy, your true nature, for indeed dear ones

you are rising again from the ashes of the old age by integrating your own masculine aspects again with the feminine. This is the rebirth of yourselves and your planet

from division to fullness, but you need not wait for the golden age to fully unfold, because you are doing this within, now, and by means of compression, you are

facilitating this healing in a very short span of time. Your feminine aspect which had been forgotten in yourselves and in the Earth as divine mother, had made a

creation of unbalance, where one aspect controlled on the outside creating separation, treachery and fear. It is all part of the cosmic cycles, a waveform that

descends then rises once again to balance. You have all played in these cyclic dramas for many ages so that you could heal the deficiency of an unbalanced creation,

which has played out for a very long time. Do you understand now, dear ones, why the earth has been held prisoner along with your own feminine aspects, so you

could finally see clearly what unbalance creates? The feminine had been forgotten, but her plans of re-balancing awaken again in the hearts of all. The Earth has been

neglected, pushed down and ignored, but she arises and again restores herself back to beauty, love and balance, for the ways of the (world) have been of the

masculine domain, which is a symbol of the ego out of balance. She has endured the persecutions of her arrogant child, but he has brought himself to his knees through

his blindness. Please understand this in your deepest levels dear ones it is an old story, and though your ancient texts have been rearranged to fit a deceptive agenda,

none can hold back the power of truth entirely, and this truth lives deep in your hearts, for you remember these deeper truths of your soul. The universal mother of

life
is returning dear ones she returns in each of you, she is the wisdom and joy that now flowers in your hearts and sings in your spirit. Babaji
Old 14-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Gregatha

This channeling speaks to me, its so beautiful.

Love to you both,..lovetruth and Babaji.
Old 15-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Guide

Love to you too Gregatha, lovetruth
Old 17-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Guide

Dear ones, look carefully at your world and consider what is playing out. Can you conceive that you are playing out every aspect of these dark gods, and gods of light?

Do you suppose you traveled to this reality to play out this last chapter of duality in the guise of a human? Remember, dear ones, as above, so below.

There is symbolism in everything and in everything there is symbolism. Can you put a face on evil, can you put a face on love? Could you be the embodiment of a

disease in a larger aspect of yourselves, that you are playing lead parts to heal and balance? Remember dear ones you are energy, you are electric and magnetic, for

both are necessary in creation, but are those opposite, or are they merely a necessary state of being? Can electric and magnetic merge to create something different,

instead of difference? Do these gods appear stronger than you? Herein lies the illusion, can one part be superior to the rest? These are all questions to ponder dear

ones. Who are you, can you carry the universe within and yet be less than the whole? You are soon to wake from a very long and protracted dream. Every

picture contains a hidden meaning, another part of the puzzle to ponder. When you do peer behind the curtain, dear ones, do you expect to meet anyone other than

yourself involved in a divine comedy or tragedy depending on where your heart lives? Your task now is to grow up quickly, there is little time to remain blind, your

embryonic stage is over and now you must put it all together and remember your parts, all of them. Babaji
Old 23-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Guide

Hello everyone, this is not a message from Babaji but this one came from Earth/ Sophia. It came in a dream where I saw Sophia unfold before me in these magnificent

colors, textures, and it was multi-dimensional, she showed me what she creates with, what is at her disposal and believe me it was unlimited, awe-inspiring. I really

cannot put it into words. She wants us each to take time each day and see her (Earth) as a light body. We are also to see every being on the earth as a light body,

then take it a step further and see our solar system and all the planets and all beings, including multi-dimensional beings as light, then take it to the Galaxy and

Universe. This has been so healing for me and literally melted my heart. She wants each of us to make contact with her, it is not so hard. This is so powerful when

you see everything as it truly is, and it creates immediate change on the planet and for each of us. Hope to have more messages from Babaji after the holidays.

Love to all of you, and have a beautiful Christmas and New year. lovetruth