Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Master
I went to bed very late (watched a movie) and have gotten up super early - and it's very cold this morning - as it was last night - We s. Californians aren't used to it - at least i'm not -- it seems foreign to have to turn on the heater! I wasn't feeling very good - no energy at all for the whole week but yesterday was improved but stomach still a little 'off'. Plus the cold weather makes my fingernails break real easy.

Old 24-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
This week has been horrible! 2 sick kids, one an infant who is nursing and not keeping anything down
Sorry to hear about that, I hope your little ones get well soon. I remember those days, particularly working and juggling those tasks. My heart goes out to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
I went to bed very late (watched a movie) and have gotten up super early - and it's very cold this morning - as it was last night - We s. Californians aren't used to it - at least i'm not -- it seems foreign to have to turn on the heater! I wasn't feeling very good - no energy at all for the whole week but yesterday was improved but stomach still a little 'off'. Plus the cold weather makes my fingernails break real easy.

Welcome to my world. Lol. Michigan is usually very cold and full of snow this time of year. It's been very mild. We got tons of mild rain last night.
My stomach has been off a bit too, nothing I am eating is tasting good at all.
My week has been pretty decent, it's just that I have been sleeping intensively, Hibernation type sleep..
Old 29-12-2015, 06:37 AM
Master
Oh yeah....dear god, yes.

In the past week, I've had the 'flu, I've had to host a party I didn't want to but was under obligation, I've had to compete with other Christmas shoppers for parking spaces, grocery items, then stand in blow-out queues to pay for it all with tribes of screaming babies I could do aught but fully sympathise with.

I have put my social anxiety and phobia put to the extreme test today.

My mother wanted me to take her to the mall to catch the last of the End of Year sales...along with almost half the township, imo.

We drove around in circles for about 40 minutes, waiting for people to leave so we could park...then some jerks get in their car and make a mobile phone call first...or back out a few feet, re-park...wave and smile at me, then go back inside the shopping mall...I was even beaten into a space when I had my blinker already on to go in there..eventually I got a space, but I was fuming by then.

Then, I got out of the car, got out my mother's wheelchair, put her in it, then went to go into the shopping centre and we had to cross a pedestrian crossing first and nobody would stop for us to let us cross...the cars just kept driving on past, with me holding my middle-finger up at them and yelling out the the 'f' and 'c' words at the top of my lungs, for all the good that did.

Then, I took out mums mobile phone and started recording license plate numbers of cars that drove by so I could go and take it to the police/media ...about 30 seconds after they realised I was filming them, a car stopped and we crossed.

After that, I was in a narrow aisle of a store, looking at handbags...I just got there, when a rather large woman wanted me to move aside so she could stand in exactly the same spot I was standing in and she thought an 'excuse me' would make me move out of my way for her...there was no way I was gonna do it. I was like 'no, you excuse ME. I was here FIRST and I haven't stopped looking, so you're just going to have to wait until I HAVE, thank you'. She just made a 'hmph' sound and waddled off...my 'good thing' I did today and I was very pleased with myself.

The only way to overcome rudeness is to be even ruder than a rude person and I am learning how to do that so I can survive outside my house and leave my front door.
Old 29-12-2015, 06:41 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
Me too, Honza.

This week started poorly (big fibromyalgia flare up, very weepy), but today my mood is better. Body still hurting like mad, but at least I'm not crying about it.

Oh and I even gave myself a big belly laugh over something clever I posted on Facebook. LOL Hey. I'll take any laughter I can get, no matter where I find it. =-)
First, Dear Clio86: Last week is now over. I hope this one is shaping up to be better for you!

Pluralone: I too have fibromyalgia and it`s flared up pretty good last week. Is there something atmospheric that maybe triggered Clio86`s lousy week and your and my medical issue?

I hope the pain is easing up for you.
Old 29-12-2015, 07:10 AM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
I had a real bad week just before the festive break, those that know me know over the last 2 years I lost a lung to a work related disease and then re broke my lower back in a freak accident.

Well after a rough 2 years and changing my life around and learning to live with my new limitations even adapting and making a new career for myself I got another kick in the teeth. I had an MRI scan back in November n got the results just before Xmas to check out my lower back and they found that in a year my lower spine is disintegrating at a very fast rate.

So badly so that in a year its gone on a scale of 1 to 10 one being the lowest to a 7. Add to this the scan showed a mystery lump in my abdomen which has to be investigated in the new yr. So for me its been a pretty rough time yet again coming to terms with all this new information.

But bad as this all seem's, I'm sure not letting it eat away at me, in 2016 I've a really good opportunity using some of my skills to bring in a good income and to help some like minded people by diversifying the farm I live on.

So I'm still focusing on all this because at least I can work around my health issues by doing this and help others out to boot. Sure I know I'm going to have days I can't do much but with good friends who help and support me I can take those days out and still earn an income and keep this place going, yet still be true to myself and my heritage.

I've given up feeling sorry for myself regarding all this, sure I could wallow in it all and give into the constant pain. But that's not me and it wont beat me. Instead I look to change what I can and do something positive with the challenges I've been set in the year ahead.

Makoiyi

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 29-12-2015, 07:22 AM
Raven Poet

Dear Makoiyi: oh my goodness, that has been a very lengthy run of health troubles for you!

I really like how you fight to stay positive despite the repeated health crises.

I hope and wish for everyone here having a rough week - or two years! - that the new year brings some healing and wellness and comfort.
Old 29-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Master
These past seven years have been amazing. And the next seven years are going to be even better.

This whole month has been great and with beautiful weather as well.
Old 29-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Pluralone: I too have fibromyalgia and it`s flared up pretty good last week. Is there something atmospheric that maybe triggered Clio86`s lousy week and your and my medical issue?

I hope the pain is easing up for you.

For me, and just about anyone I know who deals with chronic pain/fatigue, when the barometric pressure rises or falls, pain increases. When the seasons change is the worst (for me); barometric movement seems to be most extreme during those transitional times.

Like the old timers who felt rain coming in their bones, I am a walking weather station. >grin<
Old 30-12-2015, 05:19 PM
Master
I'm with you guys - bad week - nothing goes right and everyone's all worked up.

-Lord Rama to Laxman