Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
I believe there is something in nature that will cure everything. Not every thing works for every body (spaces intentional), so the trick is in finding what works for each unique body and circumstance. In this case, it's not so much about autism as it is about the person. That elixir worked for him, and might or might not work for others. It's like a personal prescription.
Everly, I believe you are right about it being a personal prescription. I'm so glad I pay attention to my dreams! Wouldn't it be wonderful if this worked for other children with autism, though. It just might, who knows. Thanks for commenting!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 14-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormNexus
I wonder if the tincture would be even more effective if the crystals were allowed to interact with the water -- rather than being insulated from it.
StormNexus, I am going to discuss this with a chemist to see if its possible. It'd be interesting to see what would happen using the direct method. THanks for commenting!

Old 14-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Everly

I agree with StormNexus. Tourmaline isn't water-soluble, so that's not an issue. I think putting the stones in the water would be more effective. The hard part would be knowing how long.

Many years ago when I was actively and frequently channeling, I was given information on charging water. It didn't need a long time in direct sunlight, but in that case, the more, the better. I'd guess -- and you should do your own investigation -- that just a couple of hours of having the stones in the water in direct sunlight would suffice. That said, this is also for a specific person and situation, so bear that in mind.

Have you considered further communing with Metatron?

(An aside... I think this elixir might, indeed, be helpful for others. The beauty of things like this is that they can be tweaked or altered in countless ways. I can't stop mentally "wow-ing" over what a wonderful thing this is for you!)
Old 14-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
It is amazing, I'm still reeling...I haven't told my friends/family what I'm doing, as I'm not sure that they would believe it. BUt, regardless, my goal for him is to get him in the best place possible. He doesn't even seem fazed by his progress, though, as he's always been a pretty happy fella for the most part. Thank you for commenting!

Hi,

Well there are two specific things that come to my mind that are inspirational. The first being that this is truly good news that many of my facebook friends would like to hear. As a society we are in such great need for "good news" like this. Your entire story, the dream, the research, the effort and the results are things we can all glean encouragement from.

It is also my understanding that all autistic children are telepathic. Your boy would not be that fazed by his progress because he has tuned into your energies and efforts. He does seem to be in a very good place at the moment. You can be proud of him and his efforts. I mention telepathy as a consideration for you to reflect upon. The bond between mother and child is always very strong. Could you get him to his best possible place through that form of communication. That is If such a thing authentically Appeals to You.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Experiencer

Holy moly. I have some autistic tendencies and when I was awakened about a year and a half ago, I developed clairaudience. One of the things I kept hearing was something about a blue light bulb, which I later found out is good for autistic people, and you just solved a mystery for me because another word that I have kept hearing someone say to me is "Mozambique," but I could not for the life of me understand why I kept hearing that. Thank you for posting this; I might have to try this concoction. Glad to hear that it's helped your son.
Old 15-04-2015, 03:43 AM
Experiencer

Amazing story. I'm so glad this happened for you and your son!
Old 15-04-2015, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
Oh, my! What a great improvement! I'm glad to hear the elixir worked for your son! I can't even imagine how happy you must be feeling right now. I thank the Angels for going to your help. Big hugs and I wish you and your son all the best!
Old 15-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Knower
John32241, #14, re: "It is also my understanding that all autistic children are telepathic. Your boy would not be that fazed by his progress because he has tuned into your energies and efforts. He does seem to be in a very good place at the moment. You can be proud of him and his efforts. I mention telepathy as a consideration for you to reflect upon. The bond between mother and child is always very strong. Could you get him to his best possible place through that form of communication. That is If such a thing authentically Appeals to You."

I've been giving people in the Occult and New Age communities similar advice since the "epidemic of autism" started getting major publicity about ten years ago, and purely psychic healing methods seem to work better than the medications doctors prescribe. And I assume from your first paragraph that you, like me, are somewhat skeptical about alternative healing" methods that involve elaborate rituals and physical props, but as long as they don't violate the "do no physical harm" principal, they're better than doing nothing, because they often stimulate the psychic powers of the people doing the workings.
Old 15-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
Have you considered further communing with Metatron?

Everly, I do continue to say a prayer of thanks to Metatron every night.

Old 15-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by bird*
Holy moly. I have some autistic tendencies and when I was awakened about a year and a half ago, I developed clairaudience. One of the things I kept hearing was something about a blue light bulb, which I later found out is good for autistic people, and you just solved a mystery for me because another word that I have kept hearing someone say to me is "Mozambique," but I could not for the life of me understand why I kept hearing that. Thank you for posting this; I might have to try this concoction. Glad to hear that it's helped your son.

Bird, That is AMAZING! I'm so glad you saw the post. Maybe you can update us with your experience with the elixir, as well. Just to clarify the elixir part, I put the gemstones in a glass filled with purified water, then placed the glass in the bowl filled with purified water. Then let it sit in sunlight for two days. We had no moon, due to cloudy weather, but someone said a moon-wash would be acceptable as well. Thanks for commenting!