Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-04-2015, 08:44 AM
Ascender
i think there may be many way one can provoke anger in them. some months ago I was obsessing over whether he knows or not about the connection. so at one point I heard him in my head (back then he would still communicate subconsciously) shouting at me with anger "i know, I know, ok? just leave it alone and leave me alone" lol

i thing stepping away from them could also cause anger. couple weeks ago I told him I may move countries for a new job. he hasn't had any angry reaction when I told him, but after that I felt him upset. not to mention after some time of cleansing (new diet, sport, no cigi, much less booz), he went off and got so hammered he broke 2 fingers.

its almost like to need to push their buttons, provoke some reaction strong enough they also notice it
Old 03-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Deactivated Account

There's something in you which he can't face inside himself. It was the same when I ran from my twin. I felt overwhelming rage for him but the thing is it wasn't really towards him, it was towards myself without realising. So you just have to give your twin time to release that all from himself, and give yourself time to work on whatever he sees in you which is causing the mirroring. There's no quick fix.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Guide

Hi Blackcat and Universal,

I totally agree with everything you just said here. You couldn't be more on the money. I mean, I don't think anyone, twin flame or not wants to constantly hear I love you, and when I say that, I mean it to the point where it is overbearing. I think that with these connections, there's a lot that doesn't need to be said because the love we feel for our Tf's is such a strong feeling and so present, that it's felt very strongly, without words. But, on the other hand, the feeling is so strong that it's only natural to want to express this love with words at times. When me and my TF were going through a tumultuous time, I would feel that need to express myself to him and how I felt. I simply just could not stop the words from coming out. I had to tell him how much I loved him, that he was my one and only, etc. etc. He would always react by telling me that he felt the same exact way, although he was also trying to deny the connection. He would never really reciprocate his feelings, but on the other hand, he would always tell me..."I think it's important that even though we're not together, we always tell each other how we feel." I took that as he wanted me to keep telling how I feel even though he wasn't at the point that he could express himself. I would say, just keep telling him how you feel when you feel the need to let it come out. I mean, if he truly doesn't like hearing you tell him you love him and it really makes him THAT angry, then why would he keep you around and keep the connection going? It makes no sense.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Pathfinder

I knew he couldn't hear nor accept such intensity so I kept quiet until I couldn't anymore... There is nor has there ever been a "constant" in his face approach...
Old 03-04-2015, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets
"Acknowledging & Opening to Your Shadow Side
.......... You’ll feel close to what is arising because you’re not trying to run away from it, and you’ll feel detached from it in the ground of your being." - Adyashanti

Yes totally profound excerpt, Secrets. Thanks for posting it.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalLove83
I knew he couldn't hear nor accept such intensity so I kept quiet until I couldn't anymore... There is nor has there ever been a "constant" in his face approach...

I actually felt guided to tell him I love him 2x, it was not pretty and I felt like an idiot. I don't think he would have remained in my life this long (6 months so far after almost 5 years apart). He knows no matter what that I love him and I now know he needed to hear that at that moment although he could not accept it take it in. Some of us have very deep wounds.

Be patient, be you, stay authentic. I am never in his face and I have not said those three words again (I was angry at being guided to say them to begin with and was giving guidance that there was no need to do so again...at least for now).

It is all part of the process, you are exactly where you need to be. Try to connect with your guides and/or Higher Self. You will know when it is ok to be more expressive and when to just radiate love. Also, you need time to process your feelings regarding his reaction and your experiences with each other, trust me, if you don't, it will come out in the most challenging way.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks Illuminata

I'm just letting him go through it... He will figure it out. I may not be around when he does but I'll always care. He doesn't make me angry when he's angry (which again is odd for me) ... I just let him feel he's in control and go about my merry way. The only thing he ignites in me is anxiety at times which is the sign for me to walk away... Yet... I never get angry...
Old 05-04-2015, 06:31 AM
TheMasterTreasureHunter

I haven't read anyone else's responses, but I think this is spot on! It is something that I considered for myself...I'm sort of an "arrogant" Cap rising, and I'm sorta just like, that's your problem!...Haha

Anyway, because I am the man and not the woman, I chose not to pursue this course. BUT I think you are doing the right thing. YOU'RE being honest...I think that is rad of you, and takes balls. You are a badass. Thanks for being a good example.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTreasureHunter
I haven't read anyone else's responses, but I think this is spot on! It is something that I considered for myself...I'm sort of an "arrogant" Cap rising, and I'm sorta just like, that's your problem!...Haha

Anyway, because I am the man and not the woman, I chose not to pursue this course. BUT I think you are doing the right thing. YOU'RE being honest...I think that is rad of you, and takes balls. You are a badass. Thanks for being a good example.

Quote:
because I am the man and not the woman, I chose not to pursue this course.

Hi, can you explain further what you mean there?
Old 05-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder

LOL TreasureHunter... You sound JUST like him! He tried to "silence" me for months but eventually it all just came out and ya I basically thought "oh well... He isn't gonna receive this well but it's bugging me so it's coming outta my mouth regardless..."

I should connect the both of you... You can each abolish the "arrogance" in each other hahaha I'm just kidding. Thanks for the insight!!