Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone. Next week will be hard for us all I find out the status of both parents' cancers. Monday is when my dad sees his oncologist to find out what his cancer markers are. I just hope it is still stable and responding to hormone injections. Plus my mum will get a call about her scan results and the staging of her cancer. I'd be thankful for any healing thoughts our way.
Old 14-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Suspended
Prayer sent out for you.
Old 14-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Master

sorry double post.
Old 14-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Administrator
Hi Starbuck,

I can empathise with you as you are going through all this uphevel and upset,i have been there,im am sending Healing and Positive thoughts out to you all.keep strong,

Namaste
Old 15-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Erm you're kind of making some massive assumptions about me that I find offensive. I'm not a grieving mess and even if I was I certainly wouldn't be putting my feelings onto my family. As it happens my family don't share many feelings and I've not said anything about my feelings to either parent or anyone else in the family. It's their journey after all.

I'm actually functioning quite well. Of course it's a struggle at times, hence why I've posted here, but I share my feelings here so that I can be as strong as possible and function in my life.

You seem to be assuming that I'm expecting everyone to fuss over me. It's soooo not the case it is laughable.

Your post kind of reminds me why some find spiritually minded people judgemental. It's as if it's not okay to be human and share natural human feelings here without being jumped upon for not living up to some spiritual ideal.

Well I could swear here but I won't.
Old 15-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Ivy

All strength and healing to you Starbuck xx
Old 15-03-2015, 08:33 PM
celest

[quote=Starbuck]Erm you're kind of making some massive assumptions about me that I find offensive. I'm not a grieving mess and even if I was I certainly wouldn't be putting my feelings onto my family. As it happens my family don't share many feelings and I've not said anything about my feelings to either parent or anyone else in the family. It's their journey after all.

I'm actually functioning quite well. Of course it's a struggle at times, hence why I've posted here, but I share my feelings here so that I can be as strong as possible and function in my life.

You seem to be assuming that I'm expecting everyone to fuss over me. It's soooo not the case it is laughable
Your post kind of reminds me why some find spiritually minded people judgemental. It's as if it's not okay to be human and share natural human feelings here without being jumped upon for not living up to some spiritual ideal.

Well I could swear here but I won't.[/QUOTE Take no notice, i,m here if you need to chat
Old 16-03-2015, 12:40 AM
TesseLated

Sending good thoughts and energy your way...((())))
Old 16-03-2015, 01:30 AM
Master
Starbuck, I hope you have kind people to support you and your parents through this. I always appreciated it when I was going through something similar, when people sent me nice notes with positive messages. Usually this is when you find out who your real friends are and often the best support comes from total strangers. Listen to inspiring music, go for nature walks, get a massage...give yourself time off from "being strong" all the time, that's what kept me sane...
Old 16-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Guide
Starbuck,

Please accept my healing thoughts and wishes for your family. What some people forget, at times, is that when you are suffering some shocking news, sometimes you just need to vent. Having a place to do that is valuable. No judgmental people to worry about, no self righteous scathing words to deal with, just a place to get something off your chest. A place that is safe and no one is harmed. We don't have that in our physical realms most of the time, having it in the virtual realm is important. You are not looking for someone to fix your problems, only to get stuff off your chest so you can endure and be strong for those around you that need that from you.

You come and vent all you need to. The majority of us are here to offer what advice we can and most importantly to just read the words that you need to shout at the top of your lungs, but can't. So this is a safe option. Being enlightened doesn't mean being insensitive or heartless it means being awakened to all of what it means to be human, the good and the bad. You have been a caring soul to others on this forum now please let us do that for you. If in no other way than to just let us read the updates and send caring, healing thought your way.

Health and Peace to you and your family,
SC