Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Suspended

Quote:
middle of your head?

The Soul that we are talking about (evolving soul) does not reside in the middle of the head.

Quote:
Most people say your soul is awareness if correct can u explain
what they mean? ls it that you aware that your alive and that you
are in the moment

The Soul Consciousness is vast and it gives you a sense of 'eternity' - yes, 'ln the moment' or 'in the now'. You realize that you always have always been, and always will be..

The following signs indicate the unveiling of the Soul in the heart

Dream or vision showing the blossoming of flowers.
Dream vision of a burning fire in the heart. This is the psychic fire.
Dream or vision where one feels oneself emerging from a deep well.
Dream or vision of a newborn child indicating spiritual rebirth.
Lastly, it awakens a memory of past incarnations coupled with a feeling that one has always existed in the past.

Some of these images are very common to all those who have had the experience. For example, when one goes down into the depths of one’s being to find the Soul right at the bottom of one’s consciousness, there is this image of descending into a deep well, going down deeper and deeper, descending, and it is as though one were truly sinking into a well.
Also, you will have a general feeling of universal love towards all when you come in contact with your Soul.

Quote:
What is your higher self??

The Higher-Self or Higher-Consciousness is above the head and is without form, unlike the Soul within the chest which has a definite form. The Higher-Consciousness can be called down into the body as Peace, Light, Force, Higher Knowledge, Bliss etc.. these are concrete experiences that change the ordinary consciousness into the Higher Consciousness - the Higher replaces the other.

Quote:
I heard that your soul or higher self could be in a other dimension??
Yes, It is in a fourth dimension, an inner dimension.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:43 PM
Suspended

Quote:
First of all, you don't HAVE a soul....you ARE a soul

Yes, that's very true. We just have to rediscover that Truth..
Old 05-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Octy

My husband doesn't believe in souls. Does that mean he is souless? I think not. Interesting question though. I wonder where the saying "the seat of the soul" comes from? And its meaning
Old 05-03-2015, 11:20 PM
Master
Not inside the body, actually nowhere near the body.
The spiritual structure which is what comes into the body or attaches to the body is the link to the soul.
Where does the soul reside?
My people call it "no-time" someone else called it the flip-side of the universe. In a realm where creation happens, yet manifestation happens in the physical universe.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
Thanks for all reply's
what they mean?Is it that you aware that your alive and that you
are in the moment or is it an awareness that you get when meditating
and your in complete silence?or something else??
Thanks

It is consciousness

The higher self can be the soul but usually is not. It depends.
Most souls have several extensions into the physical, the higher self oversees all extensions, incarnations and those in between.
In my case the soul which I see as a unit of consciousness is my higher self. I am the only extension.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusonpaper
My husband doesn't believe in souls. Does that mean he is souless? I think not. Interesting question though. I wonder where the saying "the seat of the soul" comes from? And its meaning

Just means that he identifies with the body.....doesn't change what he is.
Old 06-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
The Soul that we are talking about (evolving soul) does not reside in the middle of the head.

The Soul Consciousness is vast and it gives you a sense of 'eternity' - yes, 'ln the moment' or 'in the now'. You realize that you always have always been, and always will be..

The following signs indicate the unveiling of the Soul in the heart

Dream or vision showing the blossoming of flowers.
Dream vision of a burning fire in the heart. This is the psychic fire.
Dream or vision where one feels oneself emerging from a deep well.
Dream or vision of a newborn child indicating spiritual rebirth.
Lastly, it awakens a memory of past incarnations coupled with a feeling that one has always existed in the past.

Some of these images are very common to all those who have had the experience. For example, when one goes down into the depths of one’s being to find the Soul right at the bottom of one’s consciousness, there is this image of descending into a deep well, going down deeper and deeper, descending, and it is as though one were truly sinking into a well.
Also, you will have a general feeling of universal love towards all when you come in contact with your Soul.

The Higher-Self or Higher-Consciousness is above the head and is without form, unlike the Soul within the chest which has a definite form. The Higher-Consciousness can be called down into the body as Peace, Light, Force, Higher Knowledge, Bliss etc.. these are concrete experiences that change the ordinary consciousness into the Higher Consciousness - the Higher replaces the other.

Yes, It is in a fourth dimension, an inner dimension.

Thanks for everyone and thanks Durgaa for all the info it's interesting
and amazing to learn thanks allot!!
I have allot to think about
Cheers
Old 17-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
Thanks for all reply's
what they mean?Is it that you aware that your alive and that you
are in the moment or is it an awareness that you get when meditating
and your in complete silence?or something else??
Thanks

Makes sense to me. How do we feel different chakras or our bodies energy systems and emotions? This energy changes with awareness. When we are expanding the heart chakra, we are channeling our soul to the heart. When we focus on higher chakras, we channel soul energy to the head. When we focus on the root, we channel energy to the root. So in essence, our entire existence is soul which can be manipulated with proper awareness.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in