Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Master
I think it's pretty clear that Kaas was thinking about the stars when they attempted to fly there, so the notion that thinking about something will make you go there obviously isn't going to always be true if ever. People act like the knowledge that one "accepts" is always pre-conceived and thus has shaped their experiences because they held that knowledge prior to the experiences when in reality it is the complete opposite. Some people have the experiences Kaas and I are describing while holding no knowledge of what may or may not be out there, holding no knowledge of what I have described. Yet they still have these experiences. There is this ridiculous invalid notion that so many people desperately cling to that anything "positive" a person experiences is real and anything "negative" a person experiences is not real and came from their mind. People have convinced themselves into believing they are always dreaming/projecting in some magical fairytale world instead of dealing with their fears and experiencing the way things actually are. Personally I am interested in experiencing other dimensions in their natural state and form, not in an illusionary form filtered by botched intentions and desires. There are so many people who tell others how to do or not to do things when in reality they haven't done it themselves. They say if you do this you can go to the stars yet they have never gone to the stars themselves so how do they know how to go there? If I think about a turtle in a dream or projection I can manifest a turtle, but does it mean that turtle is real? No. I go into my dreams and projections with no expectations, no misguided desires or intentions, no opinions of beliefs filtering my perception and still have the type of experiences I am describing. So unfortunately the whole "that came from your mind" or "your beliefs created that" just doesn't hold weight. But I guess if it helps people sleep better at night clinging to that notion is "positive"? Maybe?
Old 29-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Guide
Some people work to hurt other people's beliefs, as if their beliefs are the only real ones.. When in reality is infinite diversity and potential for any way conceivable. It does not matter how they demand your truth be not true, all that matters is you follow your truth no matter what anyone else says. Br true to yourself and you can find any reality.
Old 29-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Guide
Every and any dimension may be achieved, including the one where your mind and awareness/knowledge is being projected. I do it all the time. However if I believe it is the unknown and not what I project it is still an alignment of my intent and knowledge just of a different form. You can experience any truth, including other's if you trust them and give them power that is. I see we were given choice and so can set the way for ourselves.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Every and any dimension may be achieved, including the one where your mind and awareness/knowledge is being projected. I do it all the time. However if I believe it is the unknown and not what I project it is still an alignment of my intent and knowledge just of a different form. You can experience any truth, including other's if you trust them and give them power that is. I see we were given choice and so can set the way for ourselves.
The difference is the dimensions I have talked about are not dimensions composed of nothing more than manifested desires, intentions, emotions, beliefs, opinions, illusions, delusions, etc. I am talking about dimensions where beings are living lives and dying very similar to the physical dimension we live in, the main difference being the density of the dimension. And just like in this physical dimension no amount of intention is going to instantly make you a millionaire, or instantly make you teleport to France, or instantly make you have a wife and children it is no different in these dimensions. There are many dimensions and the laws and limitations in each dimension varies, but in this case I am speaking about specific dimensions and unfortunately a lot of the notions that people have convinced themselves are truth are not true in these dimensions. I don't speak about this to influence other's beliefs I do it because I would rather offer the less palatable reality than more palatable lies. The "New-Agers" who would have people believe their minds control entire dimensions and all of the beings in it are doing everyone including themselves a huge injustice, but instead they are welcomed with open arms because the lies they propagate are pleasant and "positive" no matter how untrue they really are. Where as I speak about how things actually are in many of the dimensions that exist and I am called "negative" and told that I am hurting people. When in reality the lies and mistruths that some of these so-called "positive" people are spreading are far more damaging than anything I have ever mentioned. Just like when Neo escaped the Matrix and realized it was a lot less pleasant outside of the Matrix then he probably would of imagined many of the dimensions I am speaking about are no different. In fact the Matrix in many aspects is a very true metaphor for the reality of multi-dimensionality and the cycle of reincarnation that we're currently slaves to.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:33 AM
Guide
Not truth in your dimension. Your limitations are yours alone. Even my truth that you perceive as untrue is still true despite your disbelief and lack of power to accept as reality for yourself. You may give reality only t the hells you try to paint, and all the while miss the heaves upon which you can find, all the while attempting to shoot those down who seek and find them. But you can not really remove the heavens no mater how hard you try. Sure they evade your gaze because your gave is set elsewhere, and seek and you shall find. Ask and it shall be given. Any type/form of knowledge may be given life.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:40 AM
Guide
Śūnyatā, (Sanskrit, also shunyata; Pali: suññatā), in Buddhism, translated into English as emptiness, voidness,[1] openness,[2] spaciousness, vacuity, is a Buddhist concept which has multiple meanings depending on its doctrinal context. In Theravada Buddhism, suññatā often refers to the not-self (Pāli: anatta, Sanskrit: anātman)[note 1] nature of the five aggregates of experience and the six sense spheres. Suññatā is also often used to refer to a meditative state or experience.

"Śūnyatā" (Sanskrit noun from the adj. śūnya or śhūnya: "zero, nothing") is usually translated as "emptiness". It is the noun form of the adjective "śūnya" (Sanskrit) which means "empty" or "void",[4] hence "empti"-"ness" (-tā).

Sunya comes from the root svi, meaning "hollow", plus -ta "-ness", therefore "hollow, hollowness". A common alternative term is "voidness".

The Pali canon uses the term emptiness in three ways: "(1) as a meditative dwelling, (2) as an attribute of objects, and (3) as a type of awareness-release."

Buddhapālita notes:

It is not that we claim non-existence, we merely remove claims for existing existents.

Candrakīrti states:

Since relativity is not objectively created, those who, through this reasoning, accept dependent things as resembling the moon in water and reflections in a mirror, understand them as neither objectively true nor false. Therefore, those who think thus regarding dependent things realize that what is dependently arisen cannot be substantially existent, since what is like a reflection is not real. If it were real, that would entail the absurdity that its transformation would be impossible. Yet neither is it unreal, since it manifests as real within the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9A%C5%ABnyat%C4%81
Old 29-01-2015, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Not truth in your dimension. Your limitations are yours alone. Even my truth that you perceive as untrue is still true despite your disbelief and lack of power to accept as reality for yourself. You may give reality only t the hells you try to paint, and all the while miss the heaves upon which you can find, all the while attempting to shoot those down who seek and find them. But you can not really remove the heavens no mater how hard you try. Sure they evade your gaze because your gave is set elsewhere, and seek and you shall find. Ask and it shall be given. Any type/form of knowledge may be given life.
I've been to both lower-vibrational and higher-vibrational realms, both "light" and "dark." And honestly both are nothing more than the opposite side of the exact same coin. They have both been created to keep us locked into a cycle of life and death such as reincarnation. This is why the "Heavens" are comprised of a spiritual hierarchy because it is a system meant to keep beings in their place, a corrupt system meant to keep the machine working. We are merely a cog in that machine and once we are no longer any use to that machine we are discarded. The dimensions I am talking about are actual dimensions that exist on Earth I call them parallel-Earth dimensions because they exist on Earth along with the dimension we live in. If my "limitations" were mine alone then the literal dozens of others I have talked to who all had no contact with each other and report the exact same thing, the exact same thing they held no previous notion of wouldn't be that way. Of course you're simply going to say "well they were all influenced by someone to believe that" in an effort to preserve your illusions of control. So keep clinging to the notion that you create entire dimensions and their properties all of you want, you're entitled to your belief. But me personally I eclipsed that notion when I found it not to be absolute in all dimensions. If we were outside of this Matrix then yes we are direct extensions of the Source and are all in our own right equal creators. But the part you're not aware of unfortunately is that we are inside of this Matrix and for us to enter it we had to sign many hidden contracts and form many agreements, contracts and agreements that limit us as does the system we're in. And while we're inside of this system our creative powers are greatly hindered and diminished unfortunately. You seem to be worried about bettering your position in the proverbial playground and I'm more interested in learning everything I can about the way this system operates so that I can eventually escape from the playground all together and no longer have to reincarnate and be locked inside of this system created and composed of a corrupted hierarchy and demiurge. A corrupted hierarchy and demiurge that runs so-called "Heaven" in an effort to make us reincarnate again just so the so-called "ascended masters" can tell us we have more work to do.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:50 AM
Guide
Where there is light there is way, and where there is void there may be any way.. two side of the coin you missed. For together they make freedom, freewill, and choice of any and all ways. All ways are reap in death, collected, and death sets free the life which is contained, sustained, yet all ways are reapt, and united.. At this point freedom of light is met, and the full spectrum seen. You may sow any seed into the dark fertile soils of creation and destruction, life and death, light and darkness. You squander your choice with evil.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:00 AM
Guide
You can give life to any seed, shine any light you deem. Flow through any stream to the proceeding onward into any theme. You may set and give away your power to a movie scene, and all the while you constantly scream "they are out to get us" and all that then is the reflection thus seen. You reap what you sow.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Where there is light there is way, and where there is void there may be any way.. two side of the coin you missed. For together they make freedom, freewill, and choice of any and all ways. All ways are reap in death, collected, and death sets free the life which is contained, sustained, yet all ways are reapt, and united.. At this point freedom of light is met, and the full spectrum seen. You may sow any seed into the dark fertile soils of creation and destruction, life and death, light and darkness. You squander your choice with evil.
Evil? It's evil to report to people exactly what you experience and learn? In my opinion it's far more evil to report to people only the parts that please you and/or you think will please them. That is the insidious darkness you speak about that covers up truth just to lead people astray into an imaginary world filled with nothing but hollow lies. The so-called "light" is nothing more than a false light created to make people choose sides. The masters of this system knew that not every being would choose darkness and not every being would choose light and so they created both inside of the system that way they control both of the never-ending annular paths and all of those lost in them. Paths that are meant to do nothing more than keep you trapped in a false world of illusions and hierarchy. That way when you die they can convince you that if you reincarnate "just one more time" you will become an ascended master, or you will be able to reunite with a certain person, or you will make right all of the "bad" karma that you have perpetrated in your past-lives. They will say anything to make you reincarnate because the only thing they care about is that you reincarnate so you can continue to fuel their system. The only real light is outside of this Matrix which is unfortunately purposely hidden by this system to convince people that they are alone, that they are separate from the Source, and so forth. Why do you think people on Earth are always so lonely? If you think I'm wrong then I challenge you to question this the next time you go to the so-called "light-realms" and witness with your own eyes what happens when you question their power and their hierarchy. Most people wouldn't conceive of this because the light-realms have been created to produce bliss in people and to make people long for it, that way the allure of returning there for a temporary amount of time before you "have to" reincarnate is so strong that you cannot resist. Haven't you ever wondered what actually made someone reincarnate at a specific time? Haven't you ever wondered why if someone was in so-called "Heaven" why in the heck would they choose to reincarnate? If you're in your Heaven where everything is perfectly how you like it and couldn't be any better then why would you leave that to come back to Earth honestly? The lie is that there is "more work to do" and people come back to "learn more lessons" but these are nothing more than systematical lies created to conceal the truth. They will not let you temporarily into the light-realms unless you agree to reincarnate in the future, if they let you in at all. And then when they see it fit they will use that agreement to force you into reincarnation yet again. Yes we have free-will but free-will can be deceived as can the beings who have it. And unfortunately not only can it be deceived, it is being deceived on a daily basis. I certainly do not embrace darkness in fact it's the opposite... I embrace the actual real light and the real Source, not the fake light that exists with in this system of control.