Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 07-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Master
Again wow...........

Everything is holy. A line crossed out is a bible unseen. The scriptures are woven with jewels, and all of them rejected. Even to discover them is to reject them. Every discovered jewel is a rejected star. Every star is a rejected sun. Every sun the center of a cosmos. Sages abandon themselves in this orbital dance and are senseless. Valus
Old 07-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Master
I'm sorry Valus.......I can't stop myself from sharing your sharings as they move me.
Again wow.............

Let all lessons not be in vain. Leave them be, if they are learned. All lessons are but the restless spirits of lives already passed, crying only to be left in peace, unreconciled and unresolved; their legacies entrusted to living descendants. You are not your lessons or your karma, though the spirits of your ancestors move within you unperceived. Your heart is a ghost yard, restless and disturbed. Your questions and answers are the plaints and groans of the dead. Relax yourself, and give them peace.

Abandon your lessons, child, and partake of the summer breeze! You have appointments to keep with the flowers and the trees! They have new, adventurous secrets to impart, to whosoever would meet them. Then let the present life inform you! You are not a historian, but a maker of history! In this knowing there is only love, and only love is this knowing. For love is all that is known, and all that can ever be known. Valus

Old 07-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Master
Pretty soon I will have duplicated the entire post.....lol

The Lord gives us all that we have, and is not done giving. Open the gifts of the Lord. Children, do not wonder: All is welcome. All is forgiven. As you ache, I ache for you with you. I'm there, inside you, like a child, welcome or unwelcome. Your contractions are only occasioned by my hastening to you. You, the Virgin Mother, and I, the Lord, your God. To some it is madness, to others a secret bliss. Mother, will you love me, small as I am? Will you carry this child to term? Embrace the formless spirit within this broken form? I, the Lord God, am this child. Valus

Old 07-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Master
My beloved one, do not trouble yourself to understand this. These mysteries are boundless and not to be circumferenced. There is nothing to know, nothing to be won. All love is free and flows everywhere like the air. Will you only breathe deeply when you draw your last breath? Valus

Old 07-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Master
A beautiful read Valus ... thank you for sharing :)
Old 07-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Master
You, who hide your beauty under a veil of shame. You are the virgin bride of the Lord, worthy to bear the true prince. Let your tears be for joy. Let His mercy enfold you. There was nothing before, and there is nothing now, but love. Always, it has been so. Only you have desired to hear. Hear me, then. Love me, if you would reject me. And, if not me, love another, for I am in all things, and am not an object to be loved, but the love itself! Only love, love, love, and all accounts shall be balanced, all laws perfectly fulfilled. Valus
Old 07-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Master
Why beat your head against a wall? The only way through it is love. Behold, I shall stand before you in the nakedness of my flesh, and not move from your path until I am fully embraced. My body shall be as an impenetrable wall around the garden of my spirit, and only those who can love the body shall be able to pass through it as spirit. This is the way, the truth, and the life. This is the eternal law of love. Valus

Old 07-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Master
Amen. Valus

Yes.............Amen brother! Thank you very much and much love to you.
James
Old 07-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Master
Peace and love 2all :) Thanks v much for posting Valus.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Valus

Wow, thank you James!

Please don't be sorry.
You've lifted my spirits with your appreciation.
This is all I can hope for and more.

Thank you sound and luminaries.

God bless,
V.