Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Master

Hi CNC, you could be correct. I think it would be like us. When we feel tired we want to sleep. When we have had enough sleep we are bright and alert. I think that would be like that in the astral. Of course, I could be wrong.
Old 30-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Master
I think that it depends on the perception development of each one of us.
Even the physical world can be rediscovered when the perception grows.

I've experienced that the astral body has more senses, for example a sight of 360° where you can see in all directions, it's crazy at the begining but it's amazing, you can also experience telepathy, premonitions, and the physical senses are sharper than here. There's a universe of infinite possibilities everywhere.
Old 30-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Master
the experience on the astral plane after having died physically and going there and having the (then) basis of your existence there is just like it is here....

by that i mean, the astral is still a mix of spirit/matter, and on a higher vibratory level, but the experience is exactly as it is here...i can say this because i do it regularly and return again, as anyone can learn to do...more ways that life on astral plane is very much the same as is physical life is, that one cant so easily see into the next plane, but just as there are here, there are people there that are sensitive to a greater degree and can see into it or communicate with beings that reside there just as some psychic mediums do from earth, the very same principle applies....

and it is the very same basic condition on each of the lower planes...what makes them lower? the fact that they are not pure Spirit, they are a mix so to speak, this being the simplest way to define it, despite the fact that quantum physics is ultimately true, meaning that form and matter are more of a mentally created illusion than they are fact...this principle is also happening on each of the inner planes, only to a finer degree....there ARE however some who reside there and aren't fully aware of this, just as there are here on earth, they, like us here, would simply need to further develop their perceptive levels to be able to perceive the higher levels at all....people there also learn (if they wish to) to consciously leave the body there and move about on the mental levels, the same way we speak of astral projection here....this same concept takes place on each inner level all the way up to the first of the purely spiritual planes, where the actual Soul resides...

on this level there is no time/space nor is there energy or matter....this is where the True Self is, a plane where there is no karma nor reincarnation...each of the lower levels are as stair steps that each climbs in their own respective way, and at the pace they are comfortable with, and this is the very purpose each and every religion or spiritual path serves....in the pure spiritual levels there truly is no religion, and that level (forgive my using the term level to describe a thing that is beyond space lol) is not reserved for ANY one particular religion or faith, ALL are welcomed there once they have earned the way...

note: Lucyan28? what you describe does exist within the astral body and senses, the senses are more refined and more perceptive than are the physical senses, one reason these lower/inner planes are sometimes referred to as the "psychic" planes....each stage further within has the senses working in an ever finer way and to a greater degree than before or "lower".....don't take my word for it, go within as all religions/paths suggest, and prove/disprove to yourselves~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 12-06-2014, 04:41 AM
Newbie ;)

When you astral project your spirit comes out of your body when you die you go to heaven