Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Raeona_Storm

More like I'm watching Everything unfold. I've only ever dreamnt about about it myself twice.
Old 23-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Faye
I've tried many times to astral project.
Nothing really happened except I felt like I was rocking from left to right, a little bit.
That's about it.
I can't figure out why I'm having issues though.

Any suggestions or techniques recommended?
Astral projection is not some wham-bam-thank you Mam process. For most people it is a long process that requires a lot of hard work, dedication, and patience. If the method you have been attempting to project with hasn't worked over an extended period of time then you need to start trying with a different method. It doesn't mean anything is wrong it just means the method in which you're attempting to project with is not suited for you. Just because some random author that everyone considers an expert and hold his book under the same light as "The Bible" says this method works for them doesn't mean it will work for you. The process in which each individual person achieves astral projection is very different and unique to each individual. It takes in many cases years of practice and testing different methods and techniques until you are able to find what combination of method, technique, setting, and environment work best for you. Until you discover that combination you will probably only be able to project on a rare occasion something along the lines of a few times a month. Astral projection is a skill just like any other skill and it takes years of honing that skill for most people to become proficient at it, it takes a lot of time and work for them to discover and tailor their own technique that works best for them personally.
Old 24-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Raeona_Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Astral projection is not some wham-bam-thank you Mam process. For most people it is a long process that requires a lot of hard work, dedication, and patience. If the method you have been attempting to project with hasn't worked over an extended period of time then you need to start trying with a different method. It doesn't mean anything is wrong it just means the method in which you're attempting to project with is not suited for you. Just because some random author that everyone considers an expert and hold his book under the same light as "The Bible" says this method works for them doesn't mean it will work for you. The process in which each individual person achieves astral projection is very different and unique to each individual. It takes in many cases years of practice and testing different methods and techniques until you are able to find what combination of method, technique, setting, and environment work best for you. Until you discover that combination you will probably only be able to project on a rare occasion something along the lines of a few times a month. Astral projection is a skill just like any other skill and it takes years of honing that skill for most people to become proficient at it, it takes a lot of time and work for them to discover and tailor their own technique that works best for them personally.
Okay. Thanks.
Old 24-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Faye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I have to admit defeat there. That's a curious paradox. Let's hope others can comment. It suggests that some other part of self is acting out as the 3rd person in your dreams - but how can you be aware of that/observe it (in a dream)?
What do you mean?

I meant I can't see how one can dream in the third person. If you are there in your dream acting out something as in the third person you'd only know that if you were observing yourself doing so, which means the 'you' would also be there in the first person. I couldn't get my head around someone able to dream in the third person. But then, some people are gifted in unusual ways.

= = =

As Astral Explorer says, there are many different ways and once you find a preferred way, that's fine. But you have to start somewhere and the best way is to see how others achieve it and try things out. Give them some time and if they fail, try another way.

It will take a lot of patience. Even to get the body relaxed enough and get so close to sleep takes a lot of practice. Some people are gifted and get going straight away. I wasn't. But I decided I was going to do it and just persisted (without over-straining it, as, sure as gawd made little apples, that will make it even more difficult.)

I suggested a video. 10 minutes. It may not be the answer in itself but it may be a launch pad for ideas and your intuition.

You would be extremely exceptional if you really couldn't do it ever. It just takes time, patience, regular practice.

Old 24-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Raeona_Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I meant I can't see how one can dream in the third person. If you are there in your dream acting out something as in the third person you'd only know that if you were observing yourself doing so, which means the 'you' would also be there in the first person. I couldn't get my head around someone able to dream in the third person. But then, some people are gifted in unusual ways.

= = =

As Astral Explorer says, there are many different ways and once you find a preferred way, that's fine. But you have to start somewhere and the best way is to see how others achieve it and try things out. Give them some time and if they fail, try another way.

It will take a lot of patience. Even to get the body relaxed enough and get so close to sleep takes a lot of practice. Some people are gifted and get going straight away. I wasn't. But I decided I was going to do it and just persisted (without over-straining it, as, sure as gawd made little apples, that will make it even more difficult.)

I suggested a video. 10 minutes. It may not be the answer in itself but it may be a launch pad for ideas and your intuition.

You would be extremely exceptional if you really couldn't do it ever. It just takes time, patience, regular practice.

It Can be a Bit confusing, the whole third person first person thing.
Old 25-05-2014, 04:27 AM
Pathfinder

I haven't been successful either, it happened random on several occassions but never at will.
Old 25-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Raeona_Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleg35
I haven't been successful either, it happened random on several occassions but never at will.
Never sure If it happened while I was asleep.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:16 AM
AstralRyan

Sorry these 3 messages were posted in the wrong place
Old 03-06-2014, 06:19 AM
AstralRyan

Sorry these 3 messages were posted in the wrong place
Old 03-06-2014, 06:21 AM
AstralRyan

Sorry these 3 messages were posted in the wrong place. How to I delete these.