Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-05-2014, 02:25 AM
Guide
Hi Astral Explorer.
No biggie, and apology accepted. I like how you approached her question, as well as your perspective and vast experience is invaluable.

I agree with alot of what you said, have had similar experiences, etc.

I don't consider myself skilled, nor widely experienced, so shun the idea, it's more of a different focus which may yield different experiences, but no better nor less than others experiences. I never thought of even considering calling said experiences physical manifestations. I will say that if I have to, I will consider or label it more of a "witness" viewing as an extension or alternative to remote viewing. I will say, for myself, in astral form as one may call, I cannot/have not interacted/manipulated physical objects, but can interact with my physical body, run tests, and interact with the physical that way.

I don't know enough of other people's OBE's in general in regards to ability, aptitude, or spontaneity to really make a conclusion personally, but to me that doesn't negate the possibility, just the probability. :)

Speaking for myself only, I'm not trying to solve her question, there's too many unknowns for myself. I'm more operating out of a...I don't know about you, but here's similar that I've experienced, here's what I found out. I just imagine that if it resonates with her fine, if not then that is also an aid as well, so either way, we're good. :) We all have fun, learn about each other, find out new things.
Old 14-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Knower
Obe is possible when wide awake, especially if you are a practicing projector. I do it alot, usually when doing something on "autopilot" or watching tv. The fact that her partner saw her tells me that they are a close couple, and as he was doing a mundane chore himself he too must've been in the right frame of mind to sense her presence and simply thought she was physically there so his brain added the image to the feeling if you understand my meaning ⭐❤⭐
Old 15-05-2014, 12:39 AM
Lonely Dragon

I truly believe anything is possible, some things just take a lot more energy. I do believe Eternal Love you had so much energy in that relaxed state you probably projected your soul in the kitchen, as surely your kids would have noticed your physical body disappear in those moments. So I believe it was your soul emanating higher energy than usual to show you as almost physical, from distance your partner would not be able to tell. This reminds me of a true story I wish to share you may of heard of it. There was a woman who fell in love with this house, but it was far too expensive, she tried to forget the house after she viewed it. At night she had the strangest what she thought dreams she was in the house each time and this woman kept running away from her terrified, weeks after these same dreams she noticed the house went way down to a price she could afford, she asked why, they said it was haunted, she got the house but when she met the house previous owner the woman was scared of her, she looked like the ghost that was haunting her each night.
Old 15-05-2014, 01:20 AM
Knower
Hahaha yea I've heard that story...good way to get a house thats financially out of reach hey lol⭐❤⭐
Old 15-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Lonely Dragon

Lol indeed it is Electric dreams, I'm just happy for her, she got her dream house, God works in mysterious ways, in her case unbelievable. I have had OBE and Lucid Dreams but can't seem to relax enough to Astral Project, I wish there was a way to connect with my beloved animal children who have past over, I wondered is Astral Projection the answer.
Old 15-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Knower
Could be...Anything is possible. When astralling you can travel to any plane or dimension, when you know how...I think the plane of lost loved ones is one of the closest dimensions to the physical one, which is why we see ghosts during our waking physical experiences...the veil between the two planes is so thin that the deceased can cause physical objects to move or interfere with electrical equipment. Now I've started to discipline my Obe experiences and gain more control I am learning to slow the process so that I don't skip a level and become able to experience each plane one at a time...I am hoping to see my mother real soon as she passed day after last christmas, I feel her next to me most of the time when I Obe close to home but haven't come face to face with her yet...that's my current goal :) ⭐❤⭐
Old 15-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Lonely Dragon

Anything is possible, the hard part is having enough energy. I do wish you shall in your OBE connect with your mother, it's wonderful you feel her close, I can sense past loved ones close also. I've been blessed many spiritual experiences. You sound like a master of OBE Electric Dreams, how wonderful, I only managed once, but I was not trying, I collapsed exhausted on my bed looking up at ceiling, then saw my body lying on bed, I was high above flying looking down,but what was strange is I don't remember a cord. Yes I completely understand what you said about souls messing with electrical equipment lol, that happens to me a lot, the lights in the bedroom flicker a lot. May I ask do you find you can relax easily, I can not I'm sure that's my problem, thank you for sharing, and much love to you
Old 15-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Newbie ;)

From my experience of A/P and OBE’s is - that I found that I can be in two or three places at once. How is that possible…by vibration.
The Masters for instant, Jesus of Nazareth…has ascended, to the place where he can be in a million places, carrying on conversations with all those folks at the same time. Simply by vibrating extremely fast.
The first time this happened was a most marvelous event…being in three places at once, hundreds of miles apart from one another.
allen…
Old 15-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Knower
Lol..I'm far from a master of Obe yet Dragon. But I use sleep paralysis to acheive my Obe, which I can bring about within minutes usually, unless I'm too tired then I have a lucid dream instead lol...its all good. After sleep paralysis kicks in, I just simply sit up and get out of bed...voila out of body!....I have only been able to do it this controlled recently as before I would just woosh so fast out of my body and end up in random places :)...with the right relaxation anyone should be able to do it, unless something is blocking an energy channel or chakra.
And Ive never noticed the cord either hun :) ⭐❤⭐
Old 17-05-2014, 05:17 AM
RikPaul

An easy way to tell of an OOBE is that you start to feel drifty and light, another way of putting is that your "soul floats".