Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Summerland

Actually, Sangress, the Native American shaman who got rid of it called it a "rider" and did state that it was an entity that attached itself to me at work. A person who had been released from prison (for child molesting) was in the hospital where I worked. I did not know of his history at that point.But instinctually I did not want to have any contact with him. I did have to take his vitals and at that period of my life I was very vulnerable; (my husband had recently died and stressed out to the max about finances and family crisises that just wouldn't stop). This negative entity DID attach itself to me, coming home with me.Was it a thoughtform first? Possibly it had been formed because this man was treated brutally in prison as child molestors often are. I do know what it looked like and it was an entity with a will to survive. Not a parasite; you are correct in that. A parasite would only be intent on feeding and surviving, not finding glee in it. To me a parasite is like a leech or tick.
Old 21-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Sangress

ah, that makes more sense then, summerland.

Perhaps the entity was familiar with your unease and sorrow and that could have been what attracted it to you, because perhaps it understood those emotions and that's what made it feel safe.

Then again it could have been drawn to you in a more destructive way, because of the way your energy reflected your emotions at the time.

Many beings enjoy energy from fear or pain or sorrow in the same way some individuals enjoy being in the company of happy people, and using those peoples happiness to their benefit.

I can only guess, but perhaps that gives another possible perspective.

Yes, parasites are a lot like physical leaches or ticks. Though a few that I have do take glee in consuming some energies, they become very excited about it all...its entertaining and it makes me laugh at times.

(By the way, summerland, I am sorry to hear of such hardship during that time in your life. I wish you the best from it and hope that it has not overshadowed you too heavily.)
Old 21-11-2010, 02:56 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
ah, that makes more sense then, summerland.

Perhaps the entity was familiar with your unease and sorrow and that could have been what attracted it to you, because perhaps it understood those emotions and that's what made it feel safe.

Then again it could have been drawn to you in a more destructive way, because of the way your energy reflected your emotions at the time.

Many beings enjoy energy from fear or pain or sorrow in the same way some individuals enjoy being in the company of happy people, and using those peoples happiness to their benefit.

I can only guess, but perhaps that gives another possible perspective.

Yes, parasites are a lot like physical leaches or ticks. Though a few that I have do take glee in consuming some energies, they become very excited about it all...its entertaining and it makes me laugh at times.

(By the way, summerland, I am sorry to hear of such hardship during that time in your life. I wish you the best from it and hope that it has not overshadowed you too heavily.)

Thank you , Sangees.
I believe that this particular 'rider' thrived on pain and suffering . That man went through hell in prison, his sister said and was just a hollow shell of a person. So the "rider' had no further use for him. But I was pretty ripe for attack. It was scary, tho and I am very aware of paranormal activities. That was very fortunate for me as I could sense it and see it with my "other senses". A normal, uninformed person would have not been and it could have done great damage to a different person. So perhaps it is fortunate that it picked me instead of a different victim. And again, fortunately, I have a shaman for a good friend.
Old 21-11-2010, 03:01 AM
Sangress

I still hope that you, or the shaman, did not treat such a spirit too harshly.

I admit that I am a bit soft toward those kinds because I am essentially one of them myself. Though, don't get me wrong, I am more civilized and thoughtful than most.

If it was a predatory spirit, then perhaps that kind of energy was the only thing that effected it positively and that is why it thrived so well around individuals who were upset and in pain.

To say the least, in the nicest possible way, I'm sure it was a new (if not disturbing) learning experience for you.
Old 21-11-2010, 03:45 AM
Summerland

Quote:
I still hope that you, or the shaman, did not treat such a spirit too harshly.

I admit that I am a bit soft toward those kinds because I am essentially one of them myself. Though, don't get me wrong, I am more civilized and thoughtful than most.

If it was a predatory spirit, then perhaps that kind of energy was the only thing that effected it positively and that is why it thrived so well around individuals who were upset and in pain.

To say the least, in the nicest possible way, I'm sure it was a new (if not disturbing) learning experience for you.

Actually he did a ceremony and had me do some things also to appease it and have it leave. 3 packs of cigarettes tied one by one with red yarn to the pine tree outside in the back and bells (the kind reindeer wear) tied to each doorway of the house. Of course he heavily smudged. It was a bit like an offering to lure the entity away and agree to not come back. (Good Goddess, how many people could you say something like THAT too and not get thrown in the looney bin ! )
Old 21-11-2010, 06:09 AM
Sangress

Strangely, I understand exactly how that must have worked.....O_o

We can have a party in the loony bin together then. ;p
Old 21-11-2010, 06:37 AM
Leanna

After reading this I feel as if my head is starting to float off my body. I do not know about these parasites, but I do know my truth and my truth is that it makes sense our universe is much more expansive than even Christopher Columbus thought and if our once thought flat world was proven to be round then isn't it possible for other universes to exist and for other life forms to exist? Isn't it possible for our spirits to be able to travel out of our bodies? For those that don't think in terms of spirits, it can be our energetic beings -- either way my truth is that there is more to us than meets the eye and there is more to our existence than what mankind has wanted us to know. I personally believe that our world is in the middle of a transcendence and more and more people are awakening to their personal truths. So, although I do not have personal experience with these "parasites" I realize that they are probable. With this realization, I urge you to continue on your path of cooperation and relationship as we are as connected to them as we are our own skin and energy. I believe we should offer love and kindness to all beings.

Leanna
Old 23-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
It sounds like Xan described a relationship or bond of sorts.

Xan, since you knew this person when they had a body, and before their death, would you agree that this is a spirit attachment?

Personally I'd call it soul attachment, because this person did not form this bond with you outside the spiritual world (but that's just me switching terminology)...or at least that is the impression I get.

Would you agree that this person did not want to move on, and has used you as their base to stay tied to the physical world?

Yes, I had a deep soul bond with this person in life.

I would say his spirit attachment is not for staying tied to the physical, but for continuing his pattern of negative intent... trying to avoid his unhealed issues issues by projecting them onto me, as he did with some people in his life.

Yes, you're right... parasites are quite a different thing.

Xan

Old 23-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanna
After reading this I feel as if my head is starting to float off my body.

So, although I do not have personal experience with these "parasites" I realize that they are probable. With this realization, I urge you to continue on your path of cooperation and relationship as we are as connected to them as we are our own skin and energy.

I believe we should offer love and kindness to all beings.

Leanna

Yes, it's pretty mind boggling how much more is hinted at in existence than our little minds can grasp.

And yes again, our response - mine with my team of spirit guides - is compassion for my trouble-maker. At some point he may open to receive the care we have given him.

Xan

Old 23-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Guide
Well, obviously you folks are allowed to believe what you want...

I've been lucid dreaming all my life... and over the last year or so projecting...
And I've never encountered *ANYTHING* can that be construed as a "negative entity".

So either I'm super special and they leave me alone... or, they don't exist due to me not believing in their existence.

As far as I'm concerned, you're only a victim if you believe you are.
And you're all just further reinforcing the belief in each other that these things exist.
I can see this clear as day... I'm baffled why nobody else can.

I'll just leave this be but leave this link here for anyone curious to read more on my opinion on this:
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/1...-do-not-exist/