Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 22-11-2010, 05:08 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I was a bit nervous saying what I did because I thought people may not like what I said.
Perhaps you could astral project and meet your guide. That way you will be able to see them and have a conversation.

Don't be nervous :) It's an amazing thing to voice your beliefs, and there are many possibilities. I personally, like to explore each side when i am not too sure.
I would love to astral project, working on it, not that advanced yet though!
Old 22-11-2010, 05:17 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
I always feel that our imagination is just 'another access to what is real', in the case of opening one's self up to spirit that is, or the Self.

We disbelieve because it can take time to trust in what we receive, what with it being so different to our normal every day ways of communicating.

Go with what you received, I would say. Take time to relax, find out what a deer may represent.

You may enjoy this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLXGp...eature=related

Blessings
Abikisses

Omg, that video made me cry, happiness of course, it's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with me. I love my animal spirits.
And that's a very intriguing way of looking at things indeed.
Thanks, :)
Old 22-11-2010, 05:20 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
This is a nice thread with some very natural questions regarding the process. Meditation that uses reflective thinking with imaginary conversations does include the subconscious. That aspect of us is aware and involved with this experience.

Think of the imagination as a pathway to your spiritual essence and guides. One task that we have is to encourage our logical minds to become comfortable with this format.

In your case the "hoof in your mouth" implies that you are not presenting your requests to the spirit realm in a way that they need so that they can help you. The man above you is your spiritual essence/soul self/higher self, the real You aspect of you. The request to relax is good advice. You need to formulate a clear thought process with an energy that is receptive for this process to become productive for you.

The questions that work best are "explanations about the process itself" and "what would spirit like for you to understand" instead of the questions that you have been asking. Those questions reflect an energy of receptivity and lift your potentials.

I hope that these insights are of service to you.

John

Thank you, very helpful info! (I've always imagined a man, in such vivid detail, and i always wondered if it was me, or represents who i am. If not, i look up to him, and want to be like him.)
Old 22-11-2010, 05:33 AM
Ciqala

I just had a very intense and amazing experience. I ditched my prior efforts of simply meditating, and began to visualize instead. I even put on some relaxing sacred native american music. Immediately my eyes went into REM, and i started visualizing the most intense images, at first they were jumpy. But this time i didn't question if they were real, i just went with it. I had such a calm sense, because i smudged with sage first.
I actually believe i met some of my many spirit guides this time.

This is notes of what i saw:
I played with my white wolf. He was so happy.
I saw an image of my grandpa who passed a few years ago, I gave him a hug, and he left happily, looked exactly like i remember him.
I saw an orange tiger.
I saw this amazing friend, a young boy, with kind eyes, it felt like we knew eachother but had missed eachother for years.
I danced with all my spirit guides. I danced with him. I think we all liked the music in the background. We were dancing native american style, and i never really learned how to in real life. They were all happy. So was I.
There were lots of them, I could barely see all of them. I was in a place I couldn’t even imagine.
Then I went up to a fire, and a wise old man, took my hand. He told me to find red weed. I questioned it, thought it was just my mind. But “red weed” echoed repeatedly.
Then my friend pulled me to the beach, dug up a stone, or something. Red sea weed I thought. Still don't know what red weed is. Then I went swimming naked, the water was amazing. A woman brought my white wolf to the shore because he wanted to come too.

Then I was climbing a huge tree in a forest. A man lifted me to the top. I saw a darker skinned man with very light, almost orange eyes, as soon as a climbed the tree. He made me remember a scene from when I was dressed like an Egyptian. After that I climbed onto a huge bird, and it flew me, dropped me, and I landed far down in something soft. A giant bear was waiting for me, and I rode him for awhile.

I heard a voice that said, “do you remember this?” and then I was in the dark, the most beautiful thing ever, I am sitting with someone dear, in an amazing field, staring out at the moon. That only lasted for awhile, so i let my imagine take me somewhere else.

My white wolf followed me around quite a lot, from every scene I jumped to.

I saw my nana, a beautiful wise old woman. I don’t know her, never did, but for some reason I burst out in tears when I saw her, and I said, “Nana?”
She called me "Little Bird". Said I always used to be free like a bird, said if I could remember climbing trees just to pretend to be a bird. “We are always here for you little bird.” We were on a beautiful beach and she had a little hut. I saw myself as a pretty young child.
I saw her, and felt her beside my bed. I even opened my eyes and moved, and still could feel her, and imagine her vividly. Dark wrinkled face, she was an old strong woman. She told me my spirit is strong. I ended up breaking down in sobs, but of happiness. I saw her face smiling, gleaming down at mine. Then she put her hands on my face, and around my body. Put a mark of something on my face, and healed me. I cried so hard, it felt like I was being reunited with long lost relatives. It was an exhausting but amazing experience, and even after I got up, and I was writing it all down, I remarked to myself outloud, “wow I guess the tribal music helped” and then I heard her in my mind say, “music has always helped you” and a laugh. I could sense her presence still in my room. And then she even lectured me when i started to smoke a cigar. Perhaps it was all just my mind.
But I don’t think I imagined all this, just because I ended up crying, and feeling the most intense love surrounding me.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Master

Wow, what a fantastic experience you had. Well done. You will be thinking of that for a long time as it was so wonderful.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Enya

Ciqala, you didn't imagine it. What happened was, you went on a shamanic journey to your spirit friends. You were ready, and they rewarded you.

I have found the best way to counter 'imagination or not' is to go with the first thing that pops into your head... trust it and see where it leads, without trying to analyse or understand at that point. Plenty time later to ponder it. If it *is* just from your own mind, you will be able to change it. If not, it will persist and remain in your consciousness until you pay it some attention.

Believing is seeing. It won't be the same every time, so put expectations aside and allow yourself to flow, to bring in thoughts of joy, which lift the energies higher. Trust.
Old 24-11-2010, 06:04 AM
kevinchaapel

Meditation helps to reduce stress by teaching us to switch off from the worries that can plague us through the day. Improvement of body luster and general health When your mind focuses on a particular part of the body, the blood flow to that part increases and cells receive more oxygen and other nutrients in abundance.
Old 28-11-2010, 08:57 AM
love witch

Ciqala, what a beautiful gift you have, and so many spirit/animal guides! And Enya, you are so right. I only have one guide (that I know of) and can even go on journeys with him if I ask... we have a very close relationship.

Ciqala, if you have questions about what you see, you should ask your guide. When you get answers and are wondering about them, it is quite okay to ask for a sign or even proof that what you are hearing or seeing is not your imagination. Above all, TRUST what you are receiving. I've gotten that very message from my guide many times, or to "Have faith." Hope this helps.
Old 29-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Ciqala

thank you all so much, i've become able to distinguish things a lot better now, but it did help to just go with the flow, and forget about any doubts i had!
I really like the idea of it being okay to ask them for a sign.

Yeah i'm honoured to have so many guides, but at the same time it is overwhelming, because it will take a long time to gain a relationship with all, i get the feeling, some of them are from past lives, some of them are soul mates, some of them are pets and animals that have passed, some of them are from all different cultures (because i am mixed race), and this becomes confusing to me, because some of the spirits that have come to me talk in foreign languages i don't even know. I believe we all have many spirit guides, throughout life, it's just we don't know about them yet. I've had the sense there were some missing, so i've asked my spirit guides i knew i had to introduce me to the others.
Old 29-11-2010, 08:24 PM
love witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
thank you all so much, i've become able to distinguish things a lot better now, but it did help to just go with the flow, and forget about any doubts i had!
I really like the idea of it being okay to ask them for a sign.

Yes of course, it's perfectly all right to ask them for a sign. I've been told by others who have done this, asking for a confirmation of what they are seeing and hearing is okay. At first, I didn't agree... felt a little weird about it like I was putting my spirit to the test. But testing your guides and asking for confirmation are two different things.

This is what happened to me the only time I asked for confirmation. After asking a question and receiving an answer I doubted was from spirit, I asked for a sign, that any sign would do. I closed my eyes and focused. Next thing I know, I saw the letter "V" in front of me. I was very puzzled until the V started to take shape, and became a hand. Next thing I know, I am looking at the peace sign! I LOVED IT!