Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 21-03-2014, 04:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Kosh Naranek ........ was the Vorlon ambassador to Babylon 5

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Gryneos

Londo Mollari

Londo Mollari was the Centauri ambassador to Earth in 2243, ambassador to Babylon 5 from 2257 to 2262 and Emperor of the Centauri Republic from 2262 to 2278 (Earth calendar).
Londo is ambitious, loud and opinionated, and has a weakness for women, drink and gambling.
Old 21-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Maroon 5

favorite music group listened to on Babylon 5

Expect Miracles !

Old 21-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Gryneos

Narn

Narn (also known as the Narn Homeworld or Narn Prime) was the homeworld of the Narn race and the centre of the Narn Regime, located in Sector 160. Its day was 31 standard hours long.

(I didn't know that one, Maroon! Now I have to look it up )
(Nevermind. I see it's a real group, which I didn't know... )
Old 21-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Deactivated Account

( I was just testing your knowledge, lol and seeing if you were awake this morning !)

Omega class destroyer

The Omega class destroyer was an Earth Alliance warship, manufactured by Rocketdyne at the Neue Hanse Orbital Shipyard in Earth orbit. Following the Earth-Minbari War, it became the most powerful and ubiquitous capital ship of the Earthforce fleet and one of the strongest ships ever built of the younger races.

Expect Miracles !

Old 21-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Gryneos

Psi Corp - "The Corps is mother, the Corps is father."

The Psi Corps was an Earth Alliance organization, ostensibly established to help human telepaths learn how to control and use their abilities for the betterment of themselves and Humanity at large.

(Did you know that the composer of all the music on B5 is a former (and founding) member of the German electronic group "Tangerine Dream"? )
Old 21-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Q ? can't find one .......

(Interesting fact, no I didn't know that, now I will have to look up the group cool name " Tangerine Dream " )

Expect Miracles !

Old 21-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Gryneos

(I'll help you out on Q )

Quantium 40
Quantium 40 is the rarest known mineral and is critical in the production of Jumpgates. Virtually every space faring race depends on the acquisition of Quantium 40 in order to build their gates, making it exceptionally valuable.

(Here's one of TD's best albums: Ricochet - Tangerine Dream (1975) (full album) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuN12dVmsT0 )
Old 21-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Deactivated Account

(thank you on Q )

Refa, Senna

Senna Refa was the daughter of Lord Antono Refa. She later became the ward and essentially the adopted daughter of Emperor Londo Mollari.

(and thanks on the album selection I was just looking.... so many to choose from)

Expect Miracles !

Old 21-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Gryneos

Shadow - "What do you want?"

The Shadows is the name given to an ancient race who were among the oldest of the First Ones.

The Shadows are insectoid hexapeds that resemble a cross between an Earth spider and praying mantis with a small triangular head and seven pairs of pinpoint eyes in two stacked rows (3 above, 4 below.) Externally, they're colored in shades of dark purple and black and possess the ability to cloak themselves from most visible wavelengths. They can however sometimes be seen as figures of static in the upper end of the infrared spectrum.

Shadows, like Vorlons, have evolved into beings of light, but unlike them prefer to assume material form.

(This is the primary "evil" race of the galaxy.)

(Listening to that album now, and will turn it up to hear over my VitaMix in a moment )