Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Okay Before I seen a photo of a person I was talking too on the net. I had a mental image of what they look like.
The person after awhile sent me a photo or two and I thought "BOY was I way off" I deleted my first image putting it down to my imagination until a friend sent me details of who the photo's were of really and it certainty is not the person I was talking too.
So was my first image .. an astral image?
:)

hi Smiler,

Thanks for explaining. If I am understanding correctly, you are talking to someone on the net, and from the conversations you have an image of this person in your mind. He then sends you a photo or two, and he is not at all like you pictured him to be. In fact, another friend of yours, said that the pictures your net friend sent you ... is not him but someone else that the 2nd person knows, or has seen pictures of ?

I really don't see how you can think your first image is an astral image. Or maybe I am not understanding " what " an astral image is ? I have never heard of that term before.

I think most people get an image in their mind of people they chat with, either here or elsewhere . And this original image can be or maybe isn't at all like what you thought they looked like. This happens and is not a big deal.

On the other hand, if your net friend is deliberately deceiving you, by sending you pictures of someone else... then I would think twice about this person. Just be careful.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Deactivated Account

It all makes perfect sense to me
Old 11-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Master
Thanks Dream Angel

Yes thats right!

Maybe I term astral as differently! As I have done the majority of my spiritual journey alone. So I created and associate names my way!
Astral is many things to me.. this image of the maybe true person was as strong as the ones I see of departed people. except I know person is alive (LOL..sorry this is alive ...as talks on net). So I thought it was possibly astral projection of the true face of the person . I know I was not trying to image what they look like.

Thanks so much for you time
Peace and love
:) xx
Old 11-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Master
Thanks mo g

:)
Old 11-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Smiler,

thank you again for explaining, whatever works for you in the way of naming experiences is what you should use. I was just trying to understand what you meant.

blessings to you,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Master
Thanks Angel

Yr an Angel

Many blessings to you!

:) xx
Old 12-11-2010, 03:45 PM
mei-ling

It's very simple really..........................Pete Wentz' pics are used by some desperate pathetic guy to prey on women...........He uses the small black&white pic at MSN.....And he is from the UK..............he says...................
pete_wentz1.jpg

AshleeSimpsonPeteWentz18Dec2007.jpg

pete_wentz11.jpg

Last edited by mei-ling : 13-11-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 13-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Katiecat

What a neat gift you have, Smiler, you can sense how people look by their energy....I can relate. I get ya. I think its a sad day when people portray themselves to be someone that they are not. Using another person's picture to seem attractive, is very unattractive...on a very deep level. Why can't this person just be real? Honesty is always the best policy.
Old 13-11-2010, 07:52 PM
mei-ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiecat
What a neat gift you have, Smiler, you can sense how people look by their energy....I can relate. I get ya. I think its a sad day when people portray themselves to be someone that they are not. Using another person's picture to seem attractive, is very unattractive...on a very deep level. Why can't this person just be real? Honesty is always the best policy.

Hi Katiecat,

This person cannot be honest........................he would loose his one and only friend....................
Old 13-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Katiecat

Hopefully he will value that one and only friend and be honest with them.

I, personally, Dont find Pete Wentz attractive. He wears more make-up than me! And I'm not a fan of music by "Fall Out Boy" -But this is all besides the point.