Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-11-2013, 01:35 AM
Gracey

so, you are trying to find the science behind telepathy...are you going to post your final conclusion on the matter?
Old 26-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Hermes

I have had telepathic communications before. Personal experiences that changed my life. I have witnessed the difference between long distance communication and close communication from a telepathic occurrence. It is like a radio getting turned up or turned down. Never the less it does exist and there is no limit other than the imagination.
Old 27-11-2013, 10:44 AM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes
I have had telepathic communications before. Personal experiences that changed my life. I have witnessed the difference between long distance communication and close communication from a telepathic occurrence. It is like a radio getting turned up or turned down. Never the less it does exist and there is no limit other than the imagination.
hi. can you explain how to turn it off?
Old 27-11-2013, 10:52 AM
kal76

Quote:
Secondly, this is probably not about telepathy (sending and receiving of thoughts), this is more along the lines of energy (chi) work (emitting and sensing chi).
Hi. I would like to learn more about sending and receiving of thoughts, I was under the impression that was telepathy, and that to develop the abilities you needed to know about chakras... can you point where to start learning about chi, I would like to learn about stop sending thoughts...
Old 27-11-2013, 07:29 PM
OSPREY1

You cannot turn off EMP if you have it.

You can stay a distance of say 150+ meters and this should alleviate the reception of the BEMR.

Avoid humans beings all together.

Construct an EM free environment (|i.e. silver stone facility)

Such is a mixed advantage/dis-advantage.

I use it purely to detect threats and the intentions of others directly or otherwise as to whether their intentions toward me are ill intended etc....

Its not a case of reading thoughts but more so reading the bio-electromagnetic radiation radiated by a given body.

To develop it simply use it like you would any other muscle.

You either have it or you don't, do to ones genetics & bio-chemistry. Though in others it may be dormant as they have never used it nor needed to.

Osprey1
Old 27-11-2013, 07:31 PM
OSPREY1

You can stay a distance of say 150+ meters and this should alleviate the reception of the BEMR.

I use it purely to detect threats and the intentions of others directly or otherwise as to whether their intentions toward me are ill intended etc....

Its not a case of reading thoughts but more so reading the bio-electromagnetic radiation radiated by a given body.

You either have it or you don't, do to ones genetics & bio-chemistry. Though in others it may be dormant as they have never used it nor needed to.

Osprey1
Old 27-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal76
hi. can you explain how to turn it off?

you can always go get medical help. the honest truth is your hearing voices in your head. There are medication that can help you decrease that phenomenon. After a while it will stop occurring and you can stop taking the meds. If it returns I would say it is your gift and you should accept it.
Old 27-11-2013, 08:22 PM
OSPREY1

Note: Thesis

Research of:

Bio-Electromagnetic Radiation associated with atomic molecular composites

Physics, chemistry, biology, complex maths
Old 28-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal76
Hi. I would like to learn more about sending and receiving of thoughts, I was under the impression that was telepathy, and that to develop the abilities you needed to know about chakras... can you point where to start learning about chi, I would like to learn about stop sending thoughts...
Most people define telepathy as sending and receiving thoughts. I was indicating that what OSPREY1 was trying to measure was more like what people define as sending and sensing energy.
Old 28-11-2013, 04:18 AM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSPREY1

Osprey1
Avoiding human beings is not the answer, no man is an island (you can not leave by your self all the time, you need the company of others-positive ones). There is always people to help you or nice enviroments.