Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Mayflow

The very fact of calling things evil is not likely to be beneficial to the thinker.
Old 14-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer

It's not just lower vibrational entities that don't want us as Human-beings conscious in the astral planes. Normal average spirits also do not necessarily welcome us into the astral planes. The truth is most astral projectors are projecting for selfish reasons. All they care about is how quickly they can get into the astral planes, what the astral planes have to offer them, and what they can take from the astral planes. The entire time they don't give a second of thought to how their actions affect the spirits who live in the astral planes, how they affect the environment in which they are traveling, or anything similar to that notion. This is why spirits will go out of their way and use fear tactics to keep us out the astral. It's not always because they are evil spirits who want to harm us, a lot of times it is because they fear us more than we fear them. They are protecting their home and protecting themselves before it is too late and we're in the astral planes causing a ruckus. I can say without a shadow of a doubt as astral projectors we can and do have negative effects on the environment, I have destroyed environments more than once purely by accident. We are like bulls in a China shop, we don't know how to control our thoughts and our ability to manifest. And so we accidently manifest in a place where something has already been manifested, and we're basically destroying or vandalizing the work of a spirit who lives in that space. One of the most important things that I can stress to someone who is newly getting into astral projection is respect the astral, and respect the spirits that call it home. Most of the time if you pay the spirit harassing you its' due respect and tread carefully in the astral you won't run into too many problems unless you bump into a particularly mean spirit. Even when that is the case usually after that initial experience you won't have to deal with them anymore, it's not often that a spirit singles you out and permanently picks on you. If a spirit does do that there is usually a really important reason they are doing it to you and until you discover and remedy that reason nothing will change.

I totally agree with this. Mankind's track record on Earth itself -generally-speaking- is filled with costly mistakes, damage to the environment, to other species, and to ourselves, simply because of a materialistic outlook most of the time. Damage is done.
Even the more sensitive and thoughtful among us can still cause great damage. This might sound silly but I killed a spider by accident the other day....crushed a snail tonight....washed a tiny beetle down the sink....I never intended to do any of those things, they were caused by my lack of awareness at those moments. But how can I tell how such apparently "small" events affect the whole?
And the astral is created and maintained by thought. It is formed completely by thought. How many of us are capable of understanding, control of all our thoughts at any given moment, awareness of others' needs, the interaction of everything, and other wisdom?
I'm not at all surprised that some kinds of hindrances are there to deter droppers-in. It's my theory that when we can actually prove we can handle ourselves, and transmit/receive real positive energy (or energy a little more in tune with Source) -we will have more freedom to explore there.
Old 15-09-2013, 12:58 AM
JeanSantos

I feel so sorry for these lower entities now. Do you guys try helping them?
Old 15-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanSantos

I don't understand why you are calling other beings lower.
Old 15-09-2013, 02:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
I don't understand why you are calling other beings lower.

I don't think he meant anything negative. I think it was a short way of saying lower vibrational entities, or entities that reside in the lower astral realms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanSantos

You can certainly try to help them but unfortunately most entities that reside in the lower planes are doing so for a reason or purpose. Usually it is self-imposed and they want to be there in which case they really aren't going to be interested in what you offer them. The best thing you can do for some of the nicer ones is just not to judge them, to treat them how you would want to be treated, things of that nature. Then there are some that even the thought of helping isn't a good idea, they will use your attempts at helping them against you. The rare ones that you can help are usually the lost ones, the ones that have been lied to by a darker entity and convinced there is nothing else but the plane that they exist. You can always tell which ones because when you mention planes above the one they exist they become very interested and ask you questions. I have sent one young girl to the light so far and really had no idea what I was doing. Other than that I've had a lot of interesting conversations but no other spirits I met up to this point are interested in moving on, at least not yet.
Old 15-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Experiencer

There is a positive force, there is a negative force.
A magnet has a positive polarity, and a negative.
There is light, there is dark.
There is day, there is night.
There is no " neutral ".
For their to exist good, their has to be bad.
We do not live in a " neutral " world, that is, nothing is good, nor is bad.
This physical world, and the lower astral world, have negative entities as well as positive entities in them. The physical and the lower astral world is not " perfect ".
I have no idea what the upper worlds have, only from what is taught by the ascended masters, who've been there, and came back.

I don't know this, from personal experience, but, it is taught by ascended masters that when we migrate to the upper worlds, this is where everything is positive, good. Negative, does not exist there. There is no evil there.

To summarize, if you examine the whole universe, negative exists only in the lower worlds, the upper worlds, only the positive.

Negative=bad
Positive= good

This is my opinion, where I am at in my journey.
Old 15-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Mayflow

I think neutrons are neutral
Old 15-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
I don't think he meant anything negative. I think it was a short way of saying lower vibrational entities, or entities that reside in the lower astral realms.

You can certainly try to help them but unfortunately most entities that reside in the lower planes are doing so for a reason or purpose. Usually it is self-imposed and they want to be there in which case they really aren't going to be interested in what you offer them. The best thing you can do for some of the nicer ones is just not to judge them, to treat them how you would want to be treated, things of that nature. Then there are some that even the thought of helping isn't a good idea, they will use your attempts at helping them against you. The rare ones that you can help are usually the lost ones, the ones that have been lied to by a darker entity and convinced there is nothing else but the plane that they exist. You can always tell which ones because when you mention planes above the one they exist they become very interested and ask you questions. I have sent one young girl to the light so far and really had no idea what I was doing. Other than that I've had a lot of interesting conversations but no other spirits I met up to this point are interested in moving on, at least not yet.

This makes the most sense to me.

Old 15-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Usually it is self-imposed and they want to be there in which case they really aren't going to be interested in what you offer them. The best thing you can do for some of the nicer ones is just not to judge them, to treat them how you would want to be treated, things of that nature. Then there are some that even the thought of helping isn't a good idea, they will use your attempts at helping them against you. The rare ones that you can help are usually the lost ones, the ones that have been lied to by a darker entity and convinced there is nothing else but the plane that they exist. You can always tell which ones because when you mention planes above the one they exist they become very interested and ask you questions. I have sent one young girl to the light so far and really had no idea what I was doing. Other than that I've had a lot of interesting conversations but no other spirits I met up to this point are interested in moving on, at least not yet.

This is all well and good if you're only dealing with spirits who have once been human. There are beings that have never been human - elementals, entities and others that have no interest in being 'helped'. They can be dangerous to deal with if you aren't experienced and can actually cause harm in many ways. I've seen someone actually covered in bruises on their physical body after encountering a very nasty entity which took a long time to heal and the person's emotions were also affected greatly.
Old 15-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
There is a positive force, there is a negative force.
A magnet has a positive polarity, and a negative.
There is light, there is dark.
There is day, there is night.
There is no " neutral ".
For their to exist good, their has to be bad.
We do not live in a " neutral " world, that is, nothing is good, nor is bad.
This physical world, and the lower astral world, have negative entities as well as positive entities in them. The physical and the lower astral world is not " perfect ".
I have no idea what the upper worlds have, only from what is taught by the ascended masters, who've been there, and came back.

I don't know this, from personal experience, but, it is taught by ascended masters that when we migrate to the upper worlds, this is where everything is positive, good. Negative, does not exist there. There is no evil there.

To summarize, if you examine the whole universe, negative exists only in the lower worlds, the upper worlds, only the positive.

Negative=bad
Positive= good

This is my opinion, where I am at in my journey.

I am sorry rodan but I disagree with you here. Neutral does exist on all planes. It exists on the physical plane for starters, most Human-beings are a mixture of good and bad, positive and negative. Perhaps in most people the amount of good and bad aren't even and so they are more good than bad, or more bad than good. But there are certainly people that are just as good as they are bad and vice versa, which obviously means since both sides are balanced they are neutral. If neutral Human-beings exist then clearly so does and will spirits. Spirits don't think the same way we as Humans do, they aren't so quick to slap a label onto something and call it good or bad, positive or negative. It's only Human-beings that think they can judge and/or decide what is good or bad but something to keep in mind is good or bad is nothing more than one person's perception. What one person perceives as being bad the next person might perceive it as being good. Just because we as Humans perceive a spirit to be bad absolutely never means it has to be bad under the laws of the spirit worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
This is all well and good if you're only dealing with spirits who have once been human. There are beings that have never been human - elementals, entities and others that have no interest in being 'helped'. They can be dangerous to deal with if you aren't experienced and can actually cause harm in many ways. I've seen someone actually covered in bruises on their physical body after encountering a very nasty entity which took a long time to heal and the person's emotions were also affected greatly.

Which is why the first thing I said is that most spirits aren't going to be interested in what you have to offer them as far as help goes. The lower vibrational spirits that exist in the lower vibrational realms are there for a reason and as a Human-being there isn't much we can do to remedy that reason even if the spirit is an Earthbound spirit. I have dealt with dozens of elementals as well as spirits that I have been told by other spirits are a succubus, and even a couple times something that other spirits called a demon. Elementals can be quite mischievous but I have found more often than not it's not that they are some pure evil entity that wants to harm you. In most cases it is just because they are on a completely different evolutionary path than we are and as different beings we don't understand each other. Elementals don't understand Human emotions and we don't understand their needs and desires and so that often ends up being perceived as them being a negative bad spirit, but that isn't usually the case. If you take the time and explain why and how you feel a certain way about something they did they will usually listen to you and begin to see your point of view. I haven't experienced any real harm done from elementals, the succubus I imagine has drained energy from me but no permanent harm. The "demon" I have only experienced a couple times and usually it makes a quick appearance and then runs off. I am pretty good at this point at fighting dark entities off and so that is probably why I haven't experienced any lasting damage from any of these entities.