Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Water Spirit

I wonder now how to get rid of it. Its wonderful to realize where some of my problems started. But how to change it.
I live in a city, cannot go anywhere. How do I shut it off? Is going to quiet places the only way?
I cannot function in normal jobs, and in long lasting social situations, and not in bussy places either.
I have to be in places with people. There must be a reason for it and a way to work with it better.

I am sorry, I will stop writing messages now :) sorry for the big number of it.
Old 15-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Spirit
I wonder now how to get rid of it. Its wonderful to realize where some of my problems started. But how to change it.
I live in a city, cannot go anywhere. How do I shut it off? Is going to quiet places the only way?
I cannot function in normal jobs, and in long lasting social situations, and not in bussy places either.
I have to be in places with people. There must be a reason for it and a way to work with it better.

I am sorry, I will stop writing messages now :) sorry for the big number of it.
I think you are having thoughts of self doubt. I think most people do. It's probably nature's way of telling us to do something productive and competitive with our lives. If we didn't get a nudge to do something, we would all just stand around and not do anything worthwhile. I hate to say it, but there is probably medication that can help you.

Anyway, I am sympathetic to your problem and I wish you healing and happiness.
Old 15-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Water Spirit

Medication against self doubt? Or medication against sensing things?
About self doubt:
I usually do not completely agree with this way of dealing with it (dulling it with medication). If my problem is self doubt, and self doubt alone (forgetting what the whole topic turned out to be about), then I need to work on my way of thinking. Not take medication to dull myself because it would not solve the problem. Dulling the mind is wasting a persons potential, and ignoring the ability of a person to learn and grow. That is how I personally see it.
Some people are so far gone that they lost that ability, then medication is a way to ease the pain. But only then it is useful I think.

I am working on my self doubt already by the way, and I do think I have too much self doubt going on. But the reason why self doubt started is the subject of this topic. So the self doubt alone is not the core of the problem, it is caused by something. And what I want to work on/understand is the core of the problem. The cause.

If you meant medication against sensing things, then I wonder what type of medication you mean then. And what your thoughts, about 'sensing things' are.

If I may ask, did you read the whole topic? (not that I blame you if you did'nt, since its so much) It seems you are missing out on some of it.
Old 15-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Medication against self doubt? Or medication against sensing things?
About self doubt:
I usually do not completely agree with this way of dealing with it (dulling it with medication). If my problem is self doubt, and self doubt alone (forgetting what the whole topic turned out to be about), then I need to work on my way of thinking. Not take medication to dull myself because it would not solve the problem. Dulling the mind is wasting a persons potential, and ignoring the ability of a person to learn and grow. That is how I personally see it.
Some people are so far gone that they lost that ability, then medication is a way to ease the pain. But only then it is useful I think.

I am working on my self doubt already by the way, and I do think I have too much self doubt going on. But the reason why self doubt started is the subject of this topic. So the self doubt alone is not the core of the problem, it is caused by something. And what I want to work on/understand is the core of the problem. The cause.

If you meant medication against sensing things, then I wonder what type of medication you mean then. And what your thoughts, about 'sensing things' are.

If I may ask, did you read the whole topic? (not that I blame you if you did'nt, since its so much) It seems you are missing out on some of it.

Let me clarify. Self doubt is remedied by doing things successfully that your good at; and also by intense physical training. No medication is necessary.

If you think you are psychic, then by all means, explore it. Have fun. It's also possible that you are discovering the hidden meanings of body language.

When you said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterspirit
I have to be in places with people. There must be a reason for it and a way to work with it better. I am sorry, I will stop writing messages now :) sorry for the big number of it.
it made me wonder: can you function in a normal job? If you can, then what's the problem. If you can't work because of this stuff, then how will you take care of yourself? There are lots of people who are weird who can still take care of themselves, like me. I was diagnosed with ADD, and I take medication so I can work. Nobody wants to see you homeless because you have an undiagnosed problem then is easily remedied. That's all I'm saying.
Old 15-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Water Spirit

I think self doubt is necessarily cured by being successful at what you do. I think it is remedied by changing your way of thinking. Self doubt can only happen when there are thoughts that support it. So the thoughts are to blame.
Being successful helps, for a while. But if the way of thinking is negative about the self, then self doubt will always and ever pop up, no matter how good a person is at doing something.
There are greatly talented people, doing amazing things, that still feel loads of self doubt. And there are people that just have bad luck and are not successful at anything, that still feel good about themselves, and are very balanced. The level of success does not change the ways of thinking completely.

And if I am psychic, I have no idea. I dislike the word.
I just sense what people feel/think, in a wordless way. Which can be a problem for me sometimes, because what people speak and feel/think is often not in alignment. Which is complicated and tiring.
I am completely sure, that it is what happens.
But what it 'is' I do not know.

I was diagnosed with ADD as well, not given medication because they decided it was not ADD after all. Now they feel I have nothing, and they treat me for having a too high IQ, which is.. lol absurd in my eyes. I feel misunderstood and misdiagnosed.

And about not being able to function in a normal job. It is true that this is really a problem for me. I get overwhelmed by everything, up to a point where I break down and have to quit.
I survive by making paintings. I am not a rich person but I manage it, sort of. But its close to not managing it. It might go wrong any time.
Old 15-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
I think self doubt is necessarily cured by being successful at what you do. I think it is remedied by changing your way of thinking. Self doubt can only happen when there are thoughts that support it. So the thoughts are to blame.
Being successful helps, for a while. But if the way of thinking is negative about the self, then self doubt will always and ever pop up, no matter how good a person is at doing something.
There are greatly talented people, doing amazing things, that still feel loads of self doubt. And there are people that just have bad luck and are not successful at anything, that still feel good about themselves, and are very balanced. The level of success does not change the ways of thinking completely.

And if I am psychic, I have no idea. I dislike the word.
I just sense what people feel/think, in a wordless way. Which can be a problem for me sometimes, because what people speak and feel/think is often not in alignment. Which is complicated and tiring.
I am completely sure, that it is what happens.
But what it 'is' I do not know.
Can you do it without looking at someone's body? You could be noticing body language.
Quote:
I was diagnosed with ADD as well, not given medication because they decided it was not ADD after all. Now they feel I have nothing, and they treat me for having a too high IQ, which is.. lol absurd in my eyes. I feel misunderstood and misdiagnosed.
Yeah, sorry, sometimes being too smart is a bad thing. I've felt that way sometimes.

Quote:
And about not being able to function in a normal job. It is true that this is really a problem for me. I get overwhelmed by everything, up to a point where I break down and have to quit.
I survive by making paintings. I am not a rich person but I manage it, sort of. But its close to not managing it. It might go wrong any time.
If I were you, I would find another physician who can check you out for ADD. If your mind isn't focusing on the work, that would certainly result in anxiety and overwhelm. Then again, if you're trying to make a living as an artist, I don't know if medication would help.

Also, making money as a painter is probably difficult, even under the best circumstances. Do you need to find more reliable work?
Old 15-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:

I love love love, places where there are no people.

so do I. I'm kind of friendly, but too much human energy scrambles me sometimes.

Quote:
I am talking way to much. I am very sorry.

No you're not.
Old 16-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hey everyone,

I do not 'hear' their thoughts literally, as with telepathy, but I sort of sense the meaning of the thoughts in a wordless way. So I do not hear words, but sense the meaning.

I have this also.

For me its only just started with my SC. Sometimes I feel something, I know I am receiving though most of the time i never get the understanding..like seeing someone open their mouth to talk, you pause listening and that pause builds, but then they shut their mouth and dont say anything.

Recently I have started to get the understanding parts and most of the time they are shared, like the wordless thought was being created between us or by the other somewhere then manifesting in me as the understanding.

I am still new to it and do not get it too often telepathy definitely is not the right word.
Old 16-08-2013, 04:33 PM
OSPREY1

General Reply:

It brings a bit of peace of mind that others can understand such things.

As for BEMR, it is much like a radio signal electrons flowing through/across a given space.

If you put obstacles such as insulators, water, materials the electrons have to pass through these barriers and in doing so are either or both degradation of the complex signal occurs as well as dampening of the signal.

In short yes when under water symptoms will be less, even when it rains. Imagine a Tv RF signal carrier when it rains or the weather is bad the signal strength is greatly reduced. (Electrons yet again).

One must remain logical & factual, and not get mixed up with wishful thinking & dreaming. Science can & will eventually explain everything.

I have analyzed this and more recently the science for over 25years.

Remain skeptical unless the data and facts suggest otherwise. Things such as psychic predicting the future ‘BS’ are nonsense such things like fairies there is no science or factual ground to base that such things are possible and until there is such should be dismissed.

Your choice yet again. I am open minded so if you can provide facts and data, evidence and research then I will listen.

Kind regards

Osprey1

Always logic and facts/data/evidence.
Old 16-08-2013, 04:36 PM
OSPREY1

Sorry forgot to add,

There is no way to get rid of the ability you can only isolate your self from people to reduce your symptoms and have a smalll element of peace.

Alternatively an EMR free environment, not an easy task. (Silver stone facility)