Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-04-2013, 04:30 AM
Juanita

A soul mate does not mean "the" Soulmate.......your primary Soulmate--. the one with whom you have the deepest bond, with whom you have shared many lifetimes.....A soul mate is someone that is part of your soul family--they would be family members or cherished friends.....these will be heart to heart and soul to soul connections...The love between primary Soulmates is deep, unselfish and eternal........
Old 28-04-2013, 04:40 AM
TeaLeaves56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
A soul mate does not mean "the" Soulmate.......your primary Soulmate--. the one with whom you have the deepest bond, with whom you have shared many lifetimes.....A soul mate is someone that is part of your soul family--they would be family members or cherished friends.....these will be heart to heart and soul to soul connections...The love between primary Soulmates is deep, unselfish and eternal........

I see what you're saying. Definitely understand. Thank you.

Thanks for replying. :)
Old 28-04-2013, 05:30 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaLeaves56
I see what you're saying. Definitely understand. Thank you.

Thanks for replying. :)

You're welcome.... I'm glad that I could be of help....
Old 28-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Ascender
I'd have to say yes. I'd be totally honored and happy to have him as a friend.
Old 28-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Violets

Regular Soul Mates, yes, Twin Souls, no, because they are literally a bond always closer than friends closer than lovers. Twin Flames are meant for one another romantically when incarnated together, because they decided along with and their service to humanity prior to incarnating. Remembering might take a long time but it is a deep knowing between them. Many TF's never reach reunion because one will either not care to fight, the other will, visa versa. Or both, or one gives up. Suffering is a good example that the light has not yet been found, or one believes they are happy, knowing deep down that they are not, and choose to ignore. Perseverance.
Old 28-04-2013, 01:27 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Soulmate should not mean a physical re-union,

It's spiritual....and only in that plain should it happen.

You find them(soulmates).....and "guide" them on the physical plain.

Just gut postings here..........take no pass!
Old 28-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Master

I feel Soulmates will have an unconditional love and respect for each other.. in my experience, we were together, then apart but we both always knew where each other were. We will remain apart but will always be there if we need each other.
I look at the bigger picture, souls are for eternity.. in this incarnation although he loves,supports and cares for me, he does not bring me happiness, only pain and sadness- that does not take away the trust we have between us.
Old 28-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violets
Regular Soul Mates, yes, Twin Souls, no, because they are literally a bond always closer than friends closer than lovers. Twin Flames are meant for one another romantically when incarnated together, because they decided along with and their service to humanity prior to incarnating. Remembering might take a long time but it is a deep knowing between them. Many TF's never reach reunion because one will either not care to fight, the other will, visa versa. Or both, or one gives up. Suffering is a good example that the light has not yet been found, or one believes they are happy, knowing deep down that they are not, and choose to ignore. Perseverance.

I love your posts, Violets...they always resonate with me.
Old 28-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Master
I have several friends who are soulmates of varying degrees. Not an issue.

If you're talking about Twins, I only have the one. And in answer to your question - Gosh I hope so. We work on it, but it's hard. There are days where I feel like if we made love the entire world would wonder what that bright flash of light was - the one where we exploded in the most wondrous ball of energy imaginable. To say that we have chemistry is an understatement of grand proportions. But by everything I can see, this is not our fate... at least not that I can see for now. So I'm left with the option of friends or nothing.

I choose friends everyday. To live without him in my life at all makes me miserable. It is NOT how I want to go through life. I am coming to believe its the same for him. He struggled with "just friends" at first - still does sometimes - but I think he trusts me enough now to know that it's for the best. And that if we truly love each other, we can do this.
Old 28-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Here
Sure. Especially when soul-mate is gay. Gays are so cute.

Hahah your answer made me laugh. I am reminded of my two gay friends. We used to call ourselves the unholy trinity.

And to answer the thread question yes. They can be.