Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 21-03-2013, 04:00 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's pre-determined, seems to contradict an 'agreement'

This touches on something called reciprocation, where the helped one feels an obligation to repay or at least pass on the favour they received. The defence mechanizm is like 'I don't want anything in return, that's not why I help', but it's just a fact that reciprociosity happens. Recriprocation is one of those things helpers need to cautious about.

Just in speculation, not a personal comment, it's possible that a pact/agreement to be mutually helpful gives helpers a sense of belonging or inclusion.

I had different "help cycles" with different soul connections in this life already. Each of these soul connections and the reason for each karma/help cycle are unique.

Based on my experiences and observations, reciprocation is not really the intended objective or motivation of the "help".
The Help seems to come from the love and familiarity between souls.
Some help is based on agreement as well.
Some involve reciprocation and some do not.

Karmic agreements are pre-determined for this life since those agreements are made in one of the previous past lives.

I have an unique karmic agreement with my strongest SC that was made many many past lives ago.
We had repeated our help cycle in each of our reincarnations so far.
I am still trying to figure out how it would end in this life. Very interesting to watch. (Apparently I should stop watching and actually do some helping. Ha ha ha ha..)

The most interesting thing about the help is that each soul places itself at certain place and time to do the help. Very interesting indeed.
It just fascinates me each time.
Old 21-03-2013, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Just like children who are helped by their parent, teaches, and all the rest to learn about how to get by though life, we also like to help others who are trying to get somewhere but don't know how, if you have been where they are and understand their situation, then there is nothing wrong in offering help.

It's like the blind dude who I saw wandering toward end of the train platform, I just said, would you like some assistance?

Quote:
Of course you can force yourself onto others, wanting them to believe what you believe, but that is a whole different story, that is not from the heart, but from the ego driven mind

It can work the other way around also, where the one who needs help wont admit that they do, this is also driven by the ego.

This is loaded with judgement by way of asserting the behaviour is due to 'an ego driven mind'
Old 21-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's like the blind dude who I saw wandering toward end of the train platform, I just said, would you like some assistance?

This is loaded with judgement by way of asserting the behaviour is due to 'an ego driven mind'
But maybe what you said is loaded with denial, sort of just trying to protect your ego, don't forget, there is no ego, so when I say ego, I am talking about the illusion one believes they are, no who they truly are.
Old 21-03-2013, 04:32 AM
silent whisper

Why does their have to be a reason other than doing what you want to do and share what you want to share...

The questioning of why, is only trying to make it ok in your own mind...and if your mind is still playing around there, you will learn when the why's drop away you will see past your mind and just see it as helping others.
Old 21-03-2013, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Why does their have to be a reason other than doing what you want to do and share what you want to share...

The questioning of why, is only trying to make it ok in your own mind...and if your mind is still playing around there, you will learn when the why's drop away you will see past your mind and just see it as helping others.
Yes I agree, the mind that tries to philosophize everything will only get what the mind can understand, we have to beyond philosophy, and into the heart, there cannot be a philosophy for that, you cannot reduce it to a mere concept.
Old 21-03-2013, 05:21 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Yes I agree, the mind that tries to philosophize everything will only get what the mind can understand, we have to beyond philosophy, and into the heart, there cannot be a philosophy for that, you cannot reduce it to a mere concept.

Yes very true..
Old 21-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
But maybe what you said is loaded with denial, sort of just trying to protect your ego, don't forget, there is no ego, so when I say ego, I am talking about the illusion one believes they are, no who they truly are.

Imposition of a preconceived notion. The imagined idea 'ego' pre-existed, and when I behaved in a particular manner you asserted it, which really illustrates the point I made in my previous post.
Old 21-03-2013, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Imposition of a preconceived notion. The imagined idea 'ego' pre-existed, and when I behaved in a particular manner you asserted it, which really illustrates the point I made in my previous post.
Stop reducing it all to philosophy, you will never realize it that way, see past philosophy, go into the heart, that is where I am coming from, also forget about the ego, its in your imagination.
Old 21-03-2013, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Stop reducing it all to philosophy, you will never realize it that way, see past philosophy, go into the heart, that is where I am coming from, also forget about the ego, its in your imagination.

The 'ego' thingy was your idea, I never imagined it at all, you assert I'm reducing things and you imply whay I say isn't heartful. It's all just stuff you make up.
Old 21-03-2013, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The 'ego' thingy was your idea, I never imagined it at all, you assert I'm reducing things and you imply whay I say isn't heartful. It's all just stuff you make up.
He He, you know me Gem, yes I did make it up, just testing you, but then, mmmm, it could be true ?.