Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

Is anything what it appears or seems to be ..

No. The imperfect human, which we are, has given names to things that we perceive are real, but the true reality of the Perfect human can not be realized in this World of Chaos. We exist in the World of Darkness. The Authorities and Rulers of this Underworld have created the imperfect human and this temporary reality.

When the spirit of Wisdom reproduced without its partner the spirit of Insight, the spirit of the child of Wisdom without Insight (aka Satan) believed it was the one and only god. This caused the error in the fate of Humanaity and our existance in this Underworld as an imperfect/incomplete human.

mj
Old 23-02-2013, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Wow robbie .. two conversations in as many days . lol .

Are you following me??

Anyhow these senses you speak of robbie, they are senses because we believe we have sense lol . What I mean is at some point through (physical mind body awareness/evolution) we gave meaning and yet more labels to identify what is .

We are only aware of the senses because we gave a name to them ..

So in some respect we have no sense .. only the sense we gave them ..

x daz x

Hey Daz I just wanted to say a few things.
First I loved Squatchit's reply
2nd...well, I would say our human senses are all real to the body and virtual to the mind...and have to be interpreted...
The body doesn't lie...it is innocent and natural in that transparent sense we were discussing on the other thread. But because the mind must interpret, it is fallible, easily misled, and unless the connection to heart and spirit and body is strong...yes, things can seem unreal and easily manipulated within mind.

But the senses of the spirit don't lie. If we go with the senses of spirit, then we do know what is real. We always know what is real, and we always have known.

Now its off to bed dazzer...speak laters :)

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-02-2013, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Wow robbie .. two conversations in as many days . lol .

Are you following me??

Anyhow these senses you speak of robbie, they are senses because we believe we have sense lol . What I mean is at some point through (physical mind body awareness/evolution) we gave meaning and yet more labels to identify what is .

x daz x
Yes off course, its all labels, but I suppose we have to use these labels so as to have this conversation lol.
Old 23-02-2013, 11:14 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Hi Guys ..

Is anything what it appears or seems to be ..

x dazzle x
depends on how its reflecting.....
Old 23-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya dazzle

I've no idea what I mean. I just wanted to be controversial.

Squiggle

That made me laugh squatch ..

x daz x
Old 23-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
No. The imperfect human, which we are, has given names to things that we perceive are real, but the true reality of the Perfect human can not be realized in this World of Chaos. We exist in the World of Darkness. The Authorities and Rulers of this Underworld have created the imperfect human and this temporary reality.

When the spirit of Wisdom reproduced without its partner the spirit of Insight, the spirit of the child of Wisdom without Insight (aka Satan) believed it was the one and only god. This caused the error in the fate of Humanaity and our existance in this Underworld as an imperfect/incomplete human.

mj

Hi MJ

So where would you say 'within mind' can a perfect human realize what is real .. On the basis that 'mind, perfect, human, realize, real are all labels ..

x daz x
Old 23-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey Daz I just wanted to say a few things.
First I loved Squatchit's reply
2nd...well, I would say our human senses are all real to the body and virtual to the mind...and have to be interpreted...
The body doesn't lie...it is innocent and natural in that transparent sense we were discussing on the other thread. But because the mind must interpret, it is fallible, easily misled, and unless the connection to heart and spirit and body is strong...yes, things can seem unreal and easily manipulated within mind.

But the senses of the spirit don't lie. If we go with the senses of spirit, then we do know what is real. We always know what is real, and we always have known.

Now its off to bed dazzer...speak laters :)

Have a good sleep monkey ..

Well where does one start lol .. Human, senses, real. body, viryal, mind, lies. transparent, heart, spirit, strong, are just a handful of words that I have plucked from your post .. All labels used to describe something they are not . lol .

What is everything within mind built upon?? If we were speaking of a house then we would be speaking of a house built on sand lol ..

This labeling scenerio is so deep that is rocks the foundations of existence and free will etc .. Free will and all that jazz is one of the biggest issues raised that relates to our existence and 'free will' has no foundation when we strip back the labels ...

Like I said to sheriff Nev earlier in a post 'what is a rose' prior to what one has labeled a rose to be .. It is nothing, 'not even that' for nothing or something or saying 'it is what it is' is just another label ..

x daz x
Old 23-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes off course, its all labels, but I suppose we have to use these labels so as to have this conversation lol.

Absolutely .. Perhaps that is all 'anyone' can do .. is to converse using labels that are not relating to what one is actually speaking about . lol .

x daz x
Old 23-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
depends on how its reflecting.....

Isn't reflecting in any shape or form just a label for what is happening ... And 'what is happening' is just a label for 'what is happening' lol .

x dazzle x
Old 23-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:

x daz x
The experience comes before the label I feel daz ... take away the label and the sense is still 'felt' .. awareness doesn't rely on a word to support what is ...