Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altinak
Who's Seth?
Oh dear..

In this 'war' I have an angelic after me called Seth
Maybe it's not all fan-fiction after all *grins*

The truth will set you free...

Also I've been told that clues are hidden in movies, literature, everything.
It's all around us, people are unaware.

Anyway, Ill finish reading the comments

If you go to channelled messages,There is a member called Nameless and she channels Seth......go to the second page on that forum and you will find one of the channellings and it may give you some answers.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I've encountered Angelics, even Arch Angels whom although of light have 'negatively affected and attacked me' through trickery and manipulation.

Also the Arch's have ancient secrets, and anyone who tries to open will get bit, or nearly bit.

(Personal Experience)

Those are the powerful Fallen Angels, that decided to switch to the other side, for their own personnel gain. They are the illusionist, they deceive us with an offering of our temptations, our addictions. They can be tricky, so if it sounds too good to be true, then you will know in your heart, that they are not what, they say they are.

Arch Angels angels our pure light, with no shadows attached. They don't offer us, materialistic things, or magical powers. They will only show up when needed, when you are in trouble.

Your Spirit Guide who is also your Angel is the one who communicates with you personally, he is there to help you ascend, and doesn't offer you nothing except what you feel in the the good part of your heart, his love.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Quagmire

I my own mythology I talk about darkness being the root and the crown being the light while oneself is the trunk of the tree combining light and dark into a whole.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I my own mythology I talk about darkness being the root and the crown being the light while oneself is the trunk of the tree combining light and dark into a whole.

Since the root represents Earth, do you think that the dark part of the soul, would reside under the root. I would like to think the dark part of our soul lies, between our thighs. I don't know what chakra that would be called but it is there as is the one above the crown.

Part of the Kundalini purification, has us grabbing the energy below the root, and bringing it up into our being, for healing.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
Those are the powerful Fallen Angels, that decided to switch to the other side, for their own personnel gain. They are the illusionist, they deceive us with an offering of our temptations, our addictions. They can be tricky, so if it sounds too good to be true, then you will know in your heart, that they are not what, they say they are.

Arch Angels angels our pure light, with no shadows attached. They don't offer us, materialistic things, or magical powers. They will only show up when needed, when you are in trouble.

Your Spirit Guide who is also your Angel is the one who communicates with you personally, he is there to help you ascend, and doesn't offer you nothing except what you feel in the the good part of your heart, his love.

This is true, about fallen angels. However, as it currently stands - I trust fallen angels more than I do most Arch's. There are hidden secrets, and twisted truths. I would be more wary of someone who claims to be all light. For all light presents a problem of no grounding force. There are many layers to an onion.

As for my Spirt Guide and Angel is mySelf, my 'higher' self if you will. She is both enriched in the dark, and shining of love and light.

This is my observations from my own personal experiences
Old 03-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Yes, the roots the grounding force, the light the wisdom of unconditional love. Such war's should be fought with love and compassion. Acceptance and forgivance to ALL parties involved.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
Since the root represents Earth, do you think that the dark part of the soul, would reside under the root. I would like to think the dark part of our soul lies, between our thighs. I don't know what chakra that would be called but it is there as is the one above the crown.

Part of the Kundalini purification, has us grabbing the energy below the root, and bringing it up into our being, for healing.

Chthonic Awakening actually says it all very well.: Chthonic Awakening. The root is your past: the place you come from. The deep dark world of the unknown where you store yourself (the unconscious part). The crown is your future: your hopes and dreams. It is in the dark the seed is nurtured before it ventures out into the light. As the crown crawls closer and closer to the light the trunk expands and so does both the roots and the crown of the tree. The underworld is said to be the place where the soul dwells so that is where the hero has to venture in order to find his own essence, bringing his light into the world.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:00 PM
EnlightenedDragon181

I'm going through the same thing at the moment. I got my spiritual awakening some time ago and now people who can sense energy around me are going <snip> insane over it. All they see if the POWER and absolutely nothing else. The only thing their concerned about is themselves and nothing else. They just want my energy and are so selfish they refuse to see from any other person's side even after numerous attempts to tell them to shut <snip> up.

It's sickening on how this race has gotten, just a few years ago everyone minded their own business, now this race is so self-serving they don't care who has to die and have their lives ruined over what it's about, just as long as they get what they want. Several people I know should be in jail for several years over the **** they have done to other people and myself.

But yup, people and the spirits have essentially lost their minds due to what's going on.

edited by SF Staff, watch the language please.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Shang Li

Quote:
However, as it currently stands - I trust fallen angels more than I do most Arch's. There are hidden secrets, and twisted truths. I would be more wary of someone who claims to be all light.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Greenslade

Yes Altinak, there's a war going on that has been raging for years.It stared in the 12th Dimension and the Golden Ones imploded the Dimensions all the way down to the third, leaving a Golden One on each Dimension to retain the connections to the twelfth. I've known a few people who have memories of it - including myself.

Quote:
Not so long ago I opened up the book: lord of the rings and it pretty much starts out saying it is history. Then I though that the Eye of Sauron might not be so different from the Eye of Horus who battled Seth and won the upper Egypt descending Seth to the lower (which I read as the chthonic: that which is of Earth or within Earth).

Not so far off topic. Much of the Lord of the Rings is symbolic and though the characters are different the story remains the same. There is no tower as such but there is a power base, there is no ring but there is an 'artefact' that is key, there is no eye but there is something that 'sees'.

Quote:
Although, I have no idea what I'm fighting for.
I refuse to stand on the side of only light, or only dark.
In reality I'm not fighting at all, just being attacked and trying to protect myself. All because I'm finding out sacred, ancient and classified information.

This may shed some light on it, although I haven't read it - http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Shining-Ones-Powerful-Society/dp/1904126006

There is also another book called Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Chapman that tells a similar story. He has researched into various cultures' myths and came up with the same theme over and over again, starting with the Sumerians. Always the same group of people, same descriptions and same name - Shining Ones. You'd be hard put to find a culture that doesn't mention them in some form or another.

In this one there are only shades of grey.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 08:09 PM.