Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-01-2011, 04:22 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
If you disagree with the conclusions I have formed from my own experience you may say so and voice your own opinions freely, but I would rather this thread did not turn into an argument of beliefs. I would rather this be a constructive and informative thread/post.Sangress
I disagree to be disagreeable..

Just playing.. and saying "hello"

Hello

To expound on your information I believe I once heard my teacher say there are over 52 chakra's.. in the 4th or 5th dimension I heard it would go up to a 100+ (I know there are chakra's in both hands and below the feet or in the feet)

However we only work with a total of 9 points of reference in my class.. guess I'll share that with you to create the "triads"

We work with the heart, the sacred heart/higher heart, the thymus and that's the lower triad (think triads form triangles)

We work with the 6th chakra, the pineal and the medulla oblongata to create the 2nd triad..

We work with the 7th chakra, the higher mind and the soul star to create the 3rd triad..

Recently, we reformed on purpose and have been working with chakra's 1, 2, 3 via the triads to reform and re-program/rebuild them..
Old 13-01-2011, 04:34 AM
Sangress

Hello, themaster

I have never had any formal training, so the terminology is a bit sketchy for me, but I understand what you said so that's good. Lol.

I first started working on my energy system from the feet upwards, it took about a year to go over my entire system and map it out inch by inch, but it was well worth it.
Old 13-01-2011, 04:46 AM
themaster

I wouldn't say I've had any training either.. ask me what the chakra's are about a year and a half ago.. and I'd say..

I have no clue

My teacher has done cool audios/exercises (which I think some are free) for turning them up and down.. he says you can "Command there power level" which is helpful in certain situations (stuff like this sounds remedial compared to the triads work were doing which is weird and interesting)
Old 13-01-2011, 05:46 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress

I find that, if a person is good at concealing their energy, practiced in manipulating the area around their energy and adept and pinpointing another beings conscious mind and manipulating their perceptions via the two previous methods stated, then it is more than possible to manipulate and change the energy of the aura itself, and the appearance of the aura to make it seem non-existent or render it unreadable.

Please understand I was simply relaying my observations and NOT making judgments or assigning definition. To me, based on my observations, the aura has many layers, but some of them more within a shared structure, much like water, though it be solid, liquid or gas, it is still water. As is with energy, certain layers can be observed to share qualities with the layers above and below and then there can be a noticeable barriers where the dynamics and appearance of the layers shift and bare no resemblance to the ones below it. For example, certain layers, based on the way I perceive energy, show multitudes in color, and some do not, some are only one color outlined in darker or lighter variations.

Anyway, this is simply my own perception and I wasn't expressing that it is correct and others are not, but rather just information in addition to all the other observations given. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

However, that said, I will say this. Just because it is possible for you to render an aura invisible to your perception does not by any means make it invisible to others with this ability of perception. Surely you can acknowledge that it would be foolish to presume since I cannot see it, then no one can
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 13-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Please understand I was simply relaying my observations and NOT making judgments or assigning definition.

I understand. I was doing the same.

Quote:
However, that said, I will say this. Just because it is possible for you to render an aura invisible to your perception does not by any means make it invisible to others with this ability of perception. Surely you can acknowledge that it would be foolish to presume since I cannot see it, then no one can __________________

I can see my own aura even when it is hidden. I look through others perceptions to make sure they cannot see it rather than my own, hence why I use different methods of concealment according to who is looking or reading me.
Old 14-01-2011, 01:30 AM
etheric1

Can one please explain in what instance, and from "who" or "what" would one want to "hide" their aura from? What is it on a life basis that any of you go through which entails needing to "hide" their aura? Just curious.

Thank you.
Old 14-01-2011, 06:57 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Can one please explain in what instance, and from "who" or "what" would one want to "hide" their aura from? What is it on a life basis that any of you go through which entails needing to "hide" their aura? Just curious.

The same reasons for wanting to hide your personal details on the internet.

It's either for safety, or because you have something to hide. It can be for positive or negative reasons, depends on who is doing it.

Personally, I do it so I don't draw unwanted attention from people/spirits who would be more prone to attacking me on sight than not.

To put it nicely, I've had a rough life and I take every precaution I can to avoid conflict at all costs.