Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Deactivated Account
2. What would your ideal twinsoul relationship look like?

Happy and married with kids. At the least, friends.

3. If you've tried to leave your twin relationship and couldn't, what keeps you in it?

The universe. Something other that is beyond me and out of my control. Probably the connection itself. It always has its way of letting me know I can't leave.

4. If you have been able to tame the "push-pull" thing, would you share *how* you are doing it?

I give myself the space when I need it.

5. I know it's hard to pick, but what is the one thing you love most about your twin? :)[/quote]

His intelligence. :)
Old 12-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by smARTistic girl
I've been going through a pretty strong enlightenment lately, and have spent a good bit of time alone with my thoughts. This has led me to some serious questions - accompanied by some pretty deep thought as to the answers. Before I just start carrying on about myself - as I'm known to do on occasion because the world revolves around me, you know ;D - I thought I'd pose the questions to you fine folks... get your perspectives/thoughts/stories. Feel free to answer whichever questions you're comfortable be it one or all. I sincerely thank you in advance for sharing. I will happily share my thoughts as well, but it's gonna take me a while.

1. For those with a spouse and/or children- do you find that you think about your twin more often? Do you love your twin as much as you love your family? More? If so, is that a hard thing with which to come to terms?

3. If you've tried to leave your twin relationship and couldn't, what keeps you in it?

4. If you have been able to tame the "push-pull" thing, would you share *how* you are doing it?

5. I know it's hard to pick, but what is the one thing you love most about your twin? :)

1.At the beginning ,yes he seemed too be on my mind all the time..10 years later ,no not as much.
No I dont love him more than my family ..Its just a different love

2. I honestly dont know even after all these years

3.Tried many many many times..I like what Frenchbread said...The universe..

4. I have tamed the push/pull thing (thankfully) time took care of that..I rarely feel it now..Was a strange feeling when I started too not feel it, but Im enjoying it..Makes it all alot easier

5.He made me feel safe
Old 13-10-2012, 04:32 PM
adbl

Quote:
1. For those with a spouse and/or children- do you find that you think about your twin more often? Do you love your twin as much as you love your family? More? If so, is that a hard thing with which to come to terms?

5. I know it's hard to pick, but what is the one thing you love most about your twin? :)

1) I am divorced but do have a daughter and i cannot imagine loving anyone as much as i do her!!!

2) Complete oneness, like how this connection started in the first place with one soul splitting this would be the rejoining of the soul and we would truly be as one :)

3) Couldn't say it better than Frenchbread, the Universe keeps me locked in and that's the problem i have with this connection. At times i do feel like i have no control over the situation.

4) The push/pull has and will not go away. Maybe i'm just in the early stages of this connection, it has been 2 years since our split, but the intensity and frequency does not let up, it is relentless :(

5) What i love most about her is her soul! I can feel it and see it and i see the wonderfulness in her and at times do think it's a reflection of myself :)
Old 15-10-2012, 02:39 AM
twincities

1. I like Adbl's statement, same for me but with a son! I would say that I think about my twin every day, but differently than family. I can feel her.

2. Well there is a long way to go until ideal. I would want to share a life with her, everything.

3. The Love keeps me in it, I can't feel this from anyone else. It is divine.

4. No help here, sorry!

5. Physically it has always been the eyes, however, shortly after first meeting her I was processing and trying to understand and had the intuition that she would bring me inner peace. This is yet to be realized, but I feel much closer to this since meeting her.