Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 15-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Experiencer
Thanks everyone for the kind compliments. I'll keep on posting more as I find the time.
Old 15-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Master
Beautiful and ethereal......I love the diversity of each persons gifts and abilities.....its truely awe inspiring.......good on you dave ......blessings .....
Old 16-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Experiencer
Old 16-10-2012, 03:48 AM
Master

I LOVE fractals, and I have never seen any as awesome as yours.

If I may be so bold, am I allowed to ask, how the heck did you do that? or is that a secret? No problemo if it is. .. .. truly inspiring though!

Light.
Old 16-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Deactivated Account

These are soo cool, wispy and feather light! I never even heard the word " fractals " til your thread. This must be something new ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Tammy

Love them all! so colourful, and the colours really compliment each other. Looking forward to more and more.
Old 17-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
These are soo cool, wispy and feather light! I never even heard the word " fractals " til your thread. This must be something new ?

PBS had a documentary that explained fracals - here it is! It is a mathematical infinite precision geometrical shape that makes up everything - the thumbprint of God - infinite repeating patterns in nature - addition and multiplying - was not discovered until the era of computers because they are added and mulitiplied millions of times - in 1980 - Julia sets were discovered in 1970, but couldn't be seen until computers - which is the reason we have the tinty computer chips that we do, and that, from what I understand, make up everything and are infinite. The math is fairly simple. You can see them everywhere, and you can create them with computers.

The original documentary: Fractals - the color or Infinity with Arthur C. Clarke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk6QU94xAb8

Crop circles are fracals - hey I just realized that...

Nova PBS special: Hunting the Hidden Dimention - a newer documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsHsa8UZeaM
Old 20-10-2012, 03:37 AM
Master
Beautiful compositions! These fractals reminds me of some of my astral travels.
Old 20-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Master
How do you do that Daver? On computer?
Old 20-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
If I may be so bold, am I allowed to ask, how the heck did you do that? or is that a secret? No problemo if it is. .. .. truly inspiring though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
How do you do that Daver? On computer?

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated! I use a free program called Apophysis to generate these fractal flames.

I don't claim any special talent or gift in making these. Anyone can probably make them with a bit of practice. The real experts are at http://www.deviantart.com/. What marvels me is the creations you guys manifest from within yourself and I'm in awe of it.

What I am doing here is just sharing my love of fractals with everyone, and it's not so much coming from within me, but rather me showing you what is possible and already out there in many cases. I'm amazed by the very simple mathematical equations that can generate seemingly complex and beautiful patterns that are continuously being discovered all throughout nature, and the fact that one doesn't need any particular math skills to create these! Hope you enjoy!