Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 24-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Fujiwara Kaito

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
ive actually been experimenting in this way the last few weeks on and off.
i can energy my physical knife up. so i was thinking why not make a knife of energy. i think i was only in that soft energy stage.
once it gets hard enough can it cut stuff or it just a spiritual/energy or auric wound?

i think i do need to work on my awareness and sensing. i can sense when energy is directed at me. but i cant sense people or things like that at will just when im about to run into them or their intentions are shady towards me.
i havnt done much with constructs and after doing some research i find thats like a whole nother level to the work.

i know how useful shields can be and critical if one is to engage in combat. but idk i havnt been forced to really on them.
i know some "kids" have natural shields im starting to think i might be one. but that might just be speculation to explain away my laziness on the subject.
BUT i dont want to get caught with my *** in the wind.

i dont seem to be particularly strong in anything really.

It is more effective to use a real knife, sword etc, and extend your aura to include the weapon. Once you have charged the weapon with it's own aura break it off for from your own. When performing enbu: throw the Ki from the blade so that it hits the distant opponent. It is possible to also set the weapon's aura to consciously replenish (ground) itself.
Old 24-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Yamah

Allowing an energetic object to affect the physical world takes another step - one which I haven't learned and thus can't advise you on. As far as I know, nobody alive today can accomplish this.

Constructs really are another level, especially when you start playing around with Programming and degrees of Consciousness. I would advise staying away from that until you feel more comfortable with energy work at a basic level.

Fujiwara: That's an interesting methodology. I can see how having a physical object to anchor an energetic form to while creating it would be beneficial. I would recommend staying away from allowing your constructs to consciously replenish themselves though, they can quite easily get out of control and it makes destroying them more difficult in case you need to do so. I've had a few incidents where that has happened.
Old 24-09-2012, 05:22 PM
mightything

@fuji
thanks. how do you know when it has its own aura going?
and maybe tell me about the making your weapon ground itself thing.
even though yamah warned us. sometimes there can be no advancement with out risk.

i have an old knife which from the feel of it and its age, you can tell its seen some war action. its a shaved down bowie knife.
i was enchanting and charging this knife back home. which was before i started reading or talking about it. just intuition i guess
but this knife is bad *** and it wants blood. its dangerous just by touching it. but it called to me and i picked it up.
i dont currently have it in my possession.
but i was making it so it would be uninteresting/unlootable to other people unless you were on the whitelist. trying to make it unable to cut certain people on the whitelist
and invisible or less noticeable. i was thinking of painting a sigil on the handle something like non-sight and charging it.

lol im currently working on a pocket knife my mom bought me for ten bucks at a corner store...i dont think i can take it with me where im going and i dont want to leave some partial constructed weapon of spiritual destruction laying around for my brother to play with. or loose. he looses stuff often.

@yamah,
i been thinking about turning energy into matter for a while now.
that would be truly godlike i guess.
my true goal is to become more energy than man while still living and just see what happens.

care to share any horror stories about construct going crazy or reasons to destroy them?
i cant think of a solid one myself.
Old 24-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

Quote:
@fuji
thanks. how do you know when it has its own aura going?
and maybe tell me about the making your weapon ground itself thing.
even though yamah warned us. sometimes there can be no advancement with out risk.

You can charge said weapon just as you would any other object.

What I was explaining is actually an old Samurai concept ~ you make the weapon an extension of your self, this gives your weapon access to your reserves and your mind.
Old 24-09-2012, 08:56 PM
mightything

hmm. sorta sounds a lil difficult.
a separate aura, that is still connected to your energy and intent.
i will be working on this in my free time.
Old 24-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

Quote:
hmm. sorta sounds a lil difficult.
a separate aura, that is still connected to your energy and intent.
i will be working on this in my free time.

The challenge is to know the oneness. After the sword is made itself you then connect telepathically.

There is the sword and there is the master. There is only warrior when sword and master are one. When the duel is over the warrior returns to sword and master.
Old 25-09-2012, 07:06 AM
Yamah

The technique Fuji is describing is known to modern psions as Expansion. This is the expanding of your energy body to an area or object outside of yourself. It is a manipulation, this uses your energy body and not your aura - mind the differentiation. It is also not simply infusing an object with energy, which will charge it but not connect it to you as deeply.

Expansion is easiest to accomplish after Fortification, which in turn is easiest to accomplish after Centering, which in turn is easiest to accomplish after Grounding. I'll assume you're familiar with Grounding and Centering. Fortification means expanding your personal energy within your own body. Do this from your center point and FILL your body, or the required area of your body, with your personal energy - making it more dense and solid. Afterwards you may begin Expanding your fortified energy outside your body.

If you are using an object (like a sword or knife) Expand into the object and feel your essence filling it, much like Fortification would have felt in your own body. Once this is accomplished you should be able to cycle energy freely from yourself into the object and vice versa. Additionally you should be able to sense through the object, depending on the refinement level of your spiritual sense of touch.

Note that suddenly disconnecting your physical body from the object without preparation will result in a shock to your energy system. Before putting the object down you will either want to withdraw your energy, disconnect from the energy in the object or remotely connecting the object with your personal energy, keeping it as a disembodied part of you. Obviously the latter is more difficult and I haven't personally been able to accomplish this, though I have heard mention of it several times.