Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-10-2010, 06:48 PM
mahakali

ok gem, I do agree with you but i have been able to be inspired by things on SF and had aided in my understanding of the whole. I resonate with some people more than others. the way i think is so different sometimes. a lot of the teachings are so universal putting names and labels on them confuses me a little at times.
I was having amazing revelations sometime back and have lost my muse somewhat so that is why i asked you to go on about what you are saying because i feel it pulling at my mind, i suppose the stars aren’t right for me at this time.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
ok gem, I do agree with you but i have been able to be inspired by things on SF and had aided in my understanding of the whole. I resonate with some people more than others. the way i think is so different sometimes. a lot of the teachings are so universal putting names and labels on them confuses me a little at times.
I was having amazing revelations sometime back and have lost my muse somewhat so that is why i asked you to go on about what you are saying because i feel it pulling at my mind, i suppose the stars aren’t right for me at this time.

Before I was instructed about what I am I was actually saying something... and all to do with the relationship that makes the universe, which is our relationship with ourselves, since our existance is the only thing that verifies existance is.

It isn't that a guru, preacher or teacher can say what is, and mostly this is pretence to elate themselves, where really we each verify ourselves in our own unique way and we all see things differently, so there is nowhere to turn like to the teachings of the self appointed, there is nowhere to turn but inwardly and each person can be the light unto himself and see for himself what is, and be free to see it as he does.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:04 AM
Master
Hi Just a short note to say good question probadly many with answers. Isnt the Omega no beginning ... No end! Dont we all just percieve things from this reality and the consciousness of our evolution at the time! Its a big universe with universes upon universes..
We are in a 3d reality .. I think? (LOL) :) Some people may even have 4d awareness... I wonder if there are beings in a 5 D reality poising questions even further advance..
Blessings
:)
Old 10-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Just a short note to say good question probadly many with answers. Isnt the Omega no beginning ... No end! Dont we all just percieve things from this reality and the consciousness of our evolution at the time! Its a big universe with universes upon universes..
We are in a 3d reality .. I think? (LOL) :) Some people may even have 4d awareness... I wonder if there are beings in a 5 D reality poising questions even further advance..
Blessings

Hello,

Yes... as I was saying in the earlier posts on duality, there is no begining or end... and people try to make duality mean seperation but it is really like one value only quantified as itself, so has the exact value of oneness, and is better described as unity.

I just reflects the relationship we have with ourselves... and in this facet of self inquiry, we ask ourself, relate to ourselves, so although we are 'one' we have a dual relationship in and of ourselves.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yes and many times I hear the smame sort of thing in different words, but is it I that am the observer? There is no quantity of me and although this body has sensations that are felt where is this entity called me? Where are you for that matter? We are but this interaction that defines both us in these thoughts we think of ourselves and eachother.

I'm just the sum of all this thinking feeling which is but interaction with the things that happen and all things are just like that, and now we are talking it's just talking observed... and there is no me and you apart from these thoughts.

Gem... If you will look into the question, "Who am I... other than my thinking and feeling?" you will observe yourself in quite a different light. You find yourself without definition in the silence beyond your conceptual mind.

Xan

Old 10-10-2010, 10:37 PM
mahakali

Quote:
by gem, It isn't that a guru, preacher or teacher can say what is, and mostly this is pretence to elate themselves, where really we each verify ourselves in our own unique way and we all see things differently, so there is nowhere to turn like to the teachings of the self appointed, there is nowhere to turn but inwardly and each person can be the light unto himself and see for himself what is, and be free to see it as he does.

yes its the experience that teaches no matter what but a muse must come from somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Just a short note to say good question probably many with answers. Isnt the Omega no beginning ... No end! Dont we all just perceive things from this reality and the consciousness of our evolution at the time! Its a big universe with universes upon universes..
Blessings
I think your saying the same thing i was saying on the last page.
I always second guess myself a little and others for that matter, i find it a useful way to keep me humbled and from restricting myself from new knowledge that would help me grow. I always want to learn new things and i feel like Gem is into a good vibe right now. this is the stuff that gets us thinking. I love it
Old 11-10-2010, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Gem... If you will look into the question, "Who am I... other than my thinking and feeling?" you will observe yourself in quite a different light. You find yourself without definition in the silence beyond your conceptual mind.

Xan

I can't recall asking for advise as to my own nature, and don't want any. Maybe you're just giving bread to the baker... as anyone can see for himself and no-one can tell of it.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
yes its the experience that teaches no matter what but a muse must come from somewhere.

There is emptiness (which is meditation) from where everything comes, and experience itself can be furthur refined by seeing/feeling more deeply, by noticing.

Quote:
I think your saying the same thing i was saying on the last page.
I always second guess myself a little and others for that matter, i find it a useful way to keep me humbled and from restricting myself from new knowledge that would help me grow. I always want to learn new things and i feel like Gem is into a good vibe right now. this is the stuff that gets us thinking. I love it

Thanks, It is lovely to be appreciated. The thing about who/what we are is here right now and does not lie in the imagined future... and there really isn't some holy grail to chase... that's just a carrot on a stick. I guess it's time to just stop, for chasing it never did bring the carrot any closer.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I can't recall asking for advise as to my own nature, and don't want any. Maybe you're just giving bread to the baker... as anyone can see for himself and no-one can tell of it.

Ah well... The baker seems a bit touchy.

Bowing out....

Xan

Old 12-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Ah well... The baker seems a bit touchy.

Bowing out....

Xan

I think probably alot of people take kindly to being told what they are and described as a wonderous thing, and others take an attitude where they know everything about such a thing. I can tell conversing with you would only be possible if I took the position of student and placed you as my guide, but I can't be used to justify that image for you.