Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 31-08-2012, 08:41 AM
eyalec

In one of the chapter of a science fiction TV series called fringe, they suggest deja-vu is a glipse to a parallel universe with an alternate reality. Who knows..
Old 02-09-2012, 09:19 PM
wade

neat little thread! Thought I would chime in on what my belief is for the deja vu feeling. I believe that the life we are living now, has already happened (many times, to be precise), as my concept of time is more on the infinite, rather than from beginning to end. This idea includes reincarnation (but that is another subject altogether). The deja vu is just our memories of this life from past instances, and that we (as spiritual beings) are here to become one with the creator...eventually. It is up to us (individually) to try and correct any mistakes that we may have made in each and every life that we have/had lived, plus to grow spiritually within them. The one thing that I'm not sure on, is when we do become one with the creator, what will happen...whether it be that we just don't come back to this life, or we get a new life (in this time period) to live.
But that's my opinion...wade:)
Old 26-02-2013, 10:13 PM
dave sonsaleagain

Seekingadvice, Hi. I have a stranger one then that for you. 8 years ago I walked into a warehouse to apply for a job and while fumbling with my paperwork, placed a large magic marker about the size of a small flashlight in my mouth to hold it. At that very moment a feeling of indescribable fear and dread came over me. It was deja vu at its worst. The hair on my neck stood up,I broke into a cold sweat and left without completing my application. 3 years later I was at work and the same feeling overcame me. Just then, 2 policeman walked in,arrested me and at the station I was shown a secuty tape picture of a guy who looked just like me holding a small flashlight in his mouth while swinging a 2by4 at the camera. I have since come to understand the deja vu feelings were my spirit guide warning me of impending trajedy. There were several other really strange experiences related to this that I should have picked up on but at that time I thought all ESP related stuff was nonsense. I just didn't grasp the concept that because we don't see something with our eyes or feel it with our hands doesn't mean its not there. There are things in the other realms that know us even if we don't know them.