Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 01-06-2012, 08:05 PM
merrie

I agree, "the temple of God is within". We can never fool ourselves about ourselves. Spirit knows(christ consciousness) This then is the truth and the path to freedom.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Master

Toolite: This is not a healthy topic to be focusing on, but...

There are some wicked people in the world, no two ways about it, and when they pass over, conditioned by the lives they led on earth, they gravitate to the 'lower realms' because the vibrations of their soul drive them there.

If people delight in evil are they content in these realms? Perhaps, perhaps not, who can say.

Either way, eventually they will sicken of their state and seek to rise.
And they have the opportunity to do that, at any time, but of course, to make spiritual progression they will have to transmute their evil deeds. And knowledge of the karmic law brings realisation of what that will entail.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 01-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrie
I agree, "the temple of God is within". We can never fool ourselves about ourselves. Spirit knows(christ consciousness) This then is the truth and the path to freedom.

Exactly.

The Christ teachings of love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness etc. really ring true and make perfect sense when viewed in their rightful context of spiritual law.
How could a soul fail to soar following such inspired guidelines?

Old 03-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Occultist

I feel like I stepped into the Twilight Zone.
eberuoba why are you judging people on this forum and assuming some are not by your standards "Saved"?
Beware of not being open minded to others beliefs and faiths Hitler wasn't to open minded and look what happened there. Many with this same belief system have actually killed people to keep them from hell.
Let us accept the fact we are different and nobody has all the answers. Or even agree to disagree cause I dont like Koolaid and I am low on cash to buy bunk beds for all of us and cute matching outfits.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Toolite: This is not a healthy topic to be focusing on, but...

There are some wicked people in the world, no two ways about it, and when they pass over, conditioned by the lives they led on earth, they gravitate to the 'lower realms' because the vibrations of their soul drive them there.

If people delight in evil are they content in these realms? Perhaps, perhaps not, who can say.

Either way, eventually they will sicken of their state and seek to rise.
And they have the opportunity to do that, at any time, but of course, to make spiritual progression they will have to transmute their evil deeds. And knowledge of the karmic law brings realisation of what that will entail.

Since no one in the circle has told you all.. Torment is not fun and there is no break.. and for some they dont cross even when the
Angels are trying to help them because the mindset.. The thought whatever it is sometimes is so great it overwhelmes the mind and they can not hear..

People think their life situations on earth are hell events but, thats nothing.. imagine it multiplied and no where to flee from it..

Of course you dont have to listen to one word..lol. im still confused about there are many who see and hear souls why arent they telling individuals..

Basic mediumship where a soul transcended into spirit and is given a message.. I had an opportunity to experience and those are lovely and peaceful..lol.. their happy and your happy..but, thats not everyone.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 03-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by eberuoba
It is written: Neither is there Salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved, except the name of JESUS. Acts 4: 12; Philippians 2: 8-11.

I'm not deceived anymore... I stopped believing in the angry god of big organized religion.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:55 PM
aquamerina

Be your own messiah, why wait?

This was a hard one for me to accept, but I have finally accpeted it, once I realized that nothing beneficial would come from another "saving" me from myself.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Master

YOU are the master of your Fate;
YOU are the captain of your soul.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Toolite

Who choses death and torment.. Who trains their self to be strong and get stronger to with stand torment? Isnt easier to do the right thing by "yourself" so that you can be at peace in the afterlife until you reincarnate again..

Just my view/opinion.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Master
Hallejuah

Quote:
Originally Posted by eberuoba
It is written: Neither is there Salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved, except the name of JESUS. Acts 4: 12; Philippians 2: 8-11.

Halllelujah eberuoba!

Please attend,
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=551244#post551244

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein