Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-04-2012, 08:36 PM
spiritterri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I have a pack of angel cards and choose one every day. Sometimes I ask a specific question, sometimes not. Over time I noticed that the cards were very relevant and also that the same one would come up often despite shuffling the pack well and being careful to chose at random. I don't have any particular way of using them, I just do as I feel. If I want to ask a question I do.

What I have noticed is that if I have a particular amount of psychic activity around me (buzzing etc) the chosen card seems to be more relevant, persumably because my vibration is higher.

That sounds great hun ill give that ago =) thank you
Old 05-04-2012, 02:25 PM
The Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue flotsam
I have a pack of angel cards, I dont do readings but I use them for myself.\
1) Yes this is very important to the readings for yourself
2) Work on your intention to be of service
3) Don't be attached to any information you receive for someone else -- it is for them not for you and how they interpret is an important part of the process of learning

Michael