Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-01-2012, 12:33 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
for myself it's so spiritual I just can't imagine being sexual with it. I can see what sex would have to be like to even happen, and it would have to be so different I can't even picture it (with anyone on that level)

It literally is completely different. I've been with over 130 partners and never experienced anything even remotely close to my TF. It took me a very long time to figure out why that was since physically its not like she "did" anything "speical" that other women haven't done for me in the past. It was the spiritual cord that connected us that provided this overwhelming sense of happiness and peace which really is undescribable. For 10days we pretty much couldn't keep our hands off of each other. Just holding each others hand or feeling her in my arms provided more satisfaction than any orgasum I'e ever had in the past.

The intense attraction between us was one of the cornor stones for the relationship which really stood out as being something unique. This completely blew out of the water any sort of infatuation I've felt in the past. After 5yrs of not seeing her I really have zero doubt that if I showed up at her door and she saw me again that all her defenses and desire to keep running would crummble to the ground. This has been my struggle over the years. Knowing that "I" choose to continue to endure this seperation from my TF since I have the power to end it at any time or at least force the issue back to the surface.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:26 PM
79810PM

Beautiful Life,

It seems like there are often more men that run than women (from those that post here).. But there are some that I think really stand firm on walking in, the truth, of which this tf love represents God's Divine Love.

So, I see ..( this is my take from what you write here ), that your real dilemna, IS that you have to eventually decide what to DO ABOUT the situation you are in.. again this is about the energy (effort to either make it work where you are now, married to your wife, or leave her & start over)...

My perception of those that post here.. it does often have to do with the energy/effort & of both tf's as to how it proceeds. If one is not willing or able to for whatever reason, push through this love/energy/light, then it's about how to get through this life without them present.

From what you say here.. I think some of your struggles that you share, is that you would like to keep walking in the truth & not living a life that is not what you feel is your highest self.. but at the same time you have no idea how it will work out with tf ( if she will work with you) etc.

When I read your posts, I think you are very strong as to what you believe & you are very high energy that you cannot/will not deny this truth.. that's a positive. But, where the difficulties come into play is that you are married now, your wife does love you.. you don't know that this will work out as to timing & your tf's willingness to proceed if she is still available..

As you know & others say, only you can decide what to do..
It sounds like your wife loves you very much & if you could find a peace with your marriage .. to live your life out with her that may be the most fruitful answer to this.. but if you leave, likely you will need time to sort through /heal from what will be many changes in your life, divorce, living alone again, etc.

I & others do hear you I believe because this is very complex & when meeting someone one believes to be a tf, it is very difficult to deny this & with another. I personally think that is healthy, that one can speak truth & that which is Divine.. but as is so often here with these, it's dimensional, oftentimes complicated & so much about the energy.

What I'm trying to say also.. is that these are tests too I believe, in life, tests & lessons. You ARE honest & you ARE of high energy.. so maybe decide the mission here.. either help your wife through the rest of you two's life together.. or if you are not able to do that, perhaps decide to live alone, to sort out things/reorder so that you can one way or another keep moving forward in life (either with tf or not). Not saying you aren't.

I admire your honesty, that & your high energy is palpable & a good thing that you bring to this forum (imo). Maybe at this point in time, decide WHO is NEEDING you in their life NOW.. your wife.. or your tf.. then proceed accordingly. I realize that's what you are trying to decide...

It does seem there are different energies between tf's that .. seems to complicate.. either through circumstance or who each is (personalities/habits etc). There does seem to be some (one of the tf pair) that want to push through & they know themselves.. while the other is not willing to walk it out.. Then there are those (tf's) that are not able to, due to their previous commitments, able to be with this person.

I just feel beautiful life that it seems like you have learned a lot of the lessons thusfar.. & this is a point where you are having to eventually decide what to DO next (the energy again). Just remember.. this ultimately is about ascension (my belief).. Heaven... doing what is right, our highest selves that we see God & live forever with HIM.

There are so many here & different opinions/ideas etc..I think you're on the right track with your honesty with self & those around you but then deciding how to live out the rest of your life in regards is a decision/lessons in how to proceed.

I'm not exactly please supposed tf married me then wanted divorce.. it's been very difficult (more than I could express on here/it's been surreal & such an enormous burden/ not just the divorce but because of all I have seen in this/ to pretend it didn't happen is not real.. ).. BUT what I am working on NOW is my energy again, because it is for me about ascending.
My own health I have felt has taken a huge toll from all of this the last few yrs.. (because of all the losses involved). I am very much high energy & into health foods, doing what is right, pure in & with GOD, & for GOD, which is what this is all about (imo).

I'm putting a ton of energy now into further healing, eating Very healthy, reading a lot about this.. (I already know a lot about it but still learning more).. So the work is .. about ascending, pure, with The Lord, pleasing to HIM (is how I see it). I do NOT want to offend God & I want to do as much naturally, as to health, living, life as possible.

So whatever road you take, continue to exam your heart, intent, purity, truth.. it is the energy for & with GOD that helps us purify.

Also, I have been aware that the focus must be DIVINE, GOD, which could be in part WHY there are so many complications.. the focus must remain on GOD, that we are pure, our energy for HIM. IF our tf is not ready for this & doesn't want to be part of it.. then they are still working on themselves...
not saying it's right or wrong but there's only so much one CAN DO..
in the meantime keep working on yourself, healing.. healthy..
there is much one CAN DO to keep pleasing GOD.. that is what we are here for.. HIS servants.

Your high energy & desire to be honest are strengths that I see from your posts.. & also what you have to offer others here.. & that's a lot.

Do what is right, pleasing to GOD.. & it will work out in His Timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
It literally is completely different. I've been with over 130 partners and never experienced anything even remotely close to my TF. It took me a very long time to figure out why that was since physically its not like she "did" anything "speical" that other women haven't done for me in the past. It was the spiritual cord that connected us that provided this overwhelming sense of happiness and peace which really is undescribable. For 10days we pretty much couldn't keep our hands off of each other. Just holding each others hand or feeling her in my arms provided more satisfaction than any orgasum I'e ever had in the past.

The intense attraction between us was one of the cornor stones for the relationship which really stood out as being something unique. This completely blew out of the water any sort of infatuation I've felt in the past. After 5yrs of not seeing her I really have zero doubt that if I showed up at her door and she saw me again that all her defenses and desire to keep running would crummble to the ground. This has been my struggle over the years. Knowing that "I" choose to continue to endure this seperation from my TF since I have the power to end it at any time or at least force the issue back to the surface.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
I'm not sure why others wouldn't be, your thought about their journey is a likely clue.

With my TF the sexual attraction is massive. Of course, my attraction for her is far beyond merely the physical, but it's truly as if the Gods conspired purely on my behalf to sculpt the most exquisite face and body for my simple enjoyment. They did good... Damn good. Big time thumbs up to the Gods!

Haha this made me laugh...!
Old 05-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Ascender

Good Question V.

Well i had not felt any attraction in that way until recently...for a long time it was just a very strong connection...then all of a sudden my feelings changed..i tried hard not to let myself feel that way (for many reasons)..but it couldn't be helped

Now for the past few weeks my feelings have changed again, it's how it was a while back, just like bestest friends and nothing more....weird!!

I believe our connection isn't romantic..i think i just had periods when i felt more because the connection is so so strong..i don't think of him in that way any more..

This connection is way too intense to even describe!
Old 05-01-2012, 02:59 PM
EternalBliss

I'm totally attracted to my tf... the sound of his voice is enough to get me going...
The depth of this attraction was shocking at first... I could not even imagine that something so deep could exist...
Old 05-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Nightmare

I dont think so. I think most people won't call someone their tf if they aren't attracted.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:48 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79810PM
Beautiful Life,
It seems like there are often more men that run than women (from those that post here).. But there are some that I think really stand firm on walking in, the truth, of which this tf love represents God's Divine Love.
It’s funny because I actually think I have a stronger connection to my feminine side than my masculine side. That is partially due to the fact that I’ve really focused more effort over the years in understanding and developing that side of my personality better. I think is also has something to do with being raised by a single mother with no siblings nor a dominate male figure in my life. My TF is actually the other way around. A Tom boy personality on the inside but physically she’s definitely a girly girl. Kind of a weird dynamic with both of our personalities being driven by the opposite gender.
With her being more in tune with her masculine side I’m not really surprised that she’s the one running or that “guys” are the ones that are typically the runners since I can definitely see how this connection would be much more frightening to the male gender. In fact I was the one that initially ran till I started listening to my heart and realized it wasn’t very happy with what I had done. I think females are much more likely to listen to their heart and follow their intuition, which is probably why guys typically end up being the runners.
Quote:
So, I see ..( this is my take from what you write here ), that your real dilemna, IS that you have to eventually decide what to DO ABOUT the situation you are in.. again this is about the energy (effort to either make it work where you are now, married to your wife, or leave her & start over)...

My perception of those that post here.. it does often have to do with the energy/effort & of both tf's as to how it proceeds. If one is not willing or able to for whatever reason, push through this love/energy/light, then it's about how to get through this life without them present.

From what you say here.. I think some of your struggles that you share, is that you would like to keep walking in the truth & not living a life that is not what you feel is your highest self.. but at the same time you have no idea how it will work out with tf ( if she will work with you) etc.

When I read your posts, I think you are very strong as to what you believe & you are very high energy that you cannot/will not deny this truth.. that's a positive. But, where the difficulties come into play is that you are married now, your wife does love you.. you don't know that this will work out as to timing & your tf's willingness to proceed if she is still available..
You’re completely right in this analysis. I think my dilemma though is really between staying with a loving wife that could provide a happy future for me and my family versus following my heart which based on the evidence to date looks like its leading me down a long painful road. So to follow my heart I’m basically accepting the fact that I’ll most likely cause myself a lot of pain as well as cause a lot of pain to my wife versus staying with my wife and only have the regrets that I never listened to my heart and took the chance so I’ll never know what could have been. I can now see how this would have been a whole lot easier to deal with if I had delt with this before I proposed let alone got married. Horrible timing on my part by not coming across the TF concept till the week of my wedding. At that point it was Kinda too late to blindly follow my heart when I’d be causing so much destruction by doing so and for a decission that big I really need a lot more time to consider things.

Quote:
As you know & others say, only you can decide what to do..
It sounds like your wife loves you very much & if you could find a peace with your marriage .. to live your life out with her that may be the most fruitful answer to this.. but if you leave, likely you will need time to sort through /heal from what will be many changes in your life, divorce, living alone again, etc.

What I'm trying to say also.. is that these are tests too I believe, in life, tests & lessons. You ARE honest & you ARE of high energy.. so maybe decide the mission here.. either help your wife through the rest of you two's life together.. or if you are not able to do that, perhaps decide to live alone, to sort out things/reorder so that you can one way or another keep moving forward in life (either with tf or not). Not saying you aren't.
Yes, the only problem is just that… deciding what to do. If my TF wasn’t running from me the decision would be clear. If I could see something inherently wrong with my marriage than my decision would also be clear since it would be obvious that I need to follow a different path and if things didn’t’ work out with my TF than I wouldn’t be totally devastated since I’d know it was still the right thing to leave my marriage so I’d feel content with that decision. The problem is I basically have to leave a marriage that has a lot of potential and history to chase after someone that probably would be a bad relationship to begin with even if she allowed things a chance to develop. The reason I ran from her 5yrs ago was that exact reason. My gut was telling me that things were going to end very badly if I pursued a relationship with her at that time. She was only 20 and I felt she had a lot more growing up to do and I also felt that growing up had to be without me since I’d only impede the process. Now its 5yrs later so I’m no longer sure where she’s at and how much potential I see for things working or not. Unfortunately, I’d have to see her again I think to get that answer and I’d also have to be single or she might not even be receptive due to fear that I’m not done with my wife and may back out the second I find out that I “have her” again.
Quote:
I admire your honesty, that & your high energy is palpable & a good thing that you bring to this forum (imo). Maybe at this point in time, decide WHO is NEEDING you in their life NOW.. your wife.. or your tf.. then proceed accordingly. I realize that's what you are trying to decide...
Good advice. The problem is I feel like neither one of them “need” me. Both could get along just fine without me. My wife obviously has the most to lose however and she’s also the only one that’s actively trying to maintain a future with me. The problem is I don’t’ know how much of that is my TF feeling completely rejected by me going through with getting married after I basically poured my heart out to her and gave her all sort of hope that I was finally ready to be with her.
Quote:
It does seem there are different energies between tf's that .. seems to complicate.. either through circumstance or who each is (personalities/habits etc). There does seem to be some (one of the tf pair) that want to push through & they know themselves.. while the other is not willing to walk it out.. Then there are those (tf's) that are not able to, due to their previous commitments, able to be with this person.
Yeah and it’s the “previous commitments” part that bothers me the most. That I’d somehow sabotage the opportunity for being with my TF by not waiting for her and instead “moving on with my life” with the assumption that she really did mean what she said and that was that she was done with me. It really was amazing to see how fast she changed from wanting to reconnect in person again to explore the possibility of a future together to not wanting anything to do with me once she saw me go through with my wedding.

Quote:
I just feel beautiful life that it seems like you have learned a lot of the lessons thusfar.. & this is a point where you are having to eventually decide what to DO next (the energy again). Just remember.. this ultimately is about ascension (my belief).. Heaven... doing what is right, our highest selves that we see God & live forever with HIM.
Yeah I feel like I’ve learned a ton and am currently on the FAST track. Keep in mind that I didn’t even realize what a TF was until 3months ago so this has been a lot to process in a short amount of time. Combine that with me going through a marriage at the same time that I’m facing this dilemma and this whole experience has been exhausting. I did do a lot of work upfront over the years in trying to figure out what my feelings really meant for this other girl but without the TF context I really never got anywhere since everything I could come up with make zero sense.
Quote:
So whatever road you take, continue to exam your heart, intent, purity, truth.. it is the energy for & with GOD that helps us purify.
Excellent advice and this is exactly what I’m trying to do. I’m trying to take a step back and objectively deal with one relationship at a time independently of the other.

Since my TF is running again and currently out of the picture it makes it much easier again to focus on my marriage. I really think before I can do anything I need to be sure my current relationship is over and has no future. At least before I’m willing to throw it away at the long shot that my TF would have a change of heart once she found out I was single and that we could actually pull of a relationship without past fears coming back into the picture.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Hi, I was wondering why do you think some are sexually/romantically attracted to their Tf's and others are not.. Is it a different journey for those who are than for those who are not? Would like to hear if you have a sexual/romantic attraction or not.

I 100% have an sexual attraction and romantic vibe with my TF. It is completely mutual even though because of him being committed we do not act on it physically. We have at times pushed the boundaries though technology. This attraction came about shortly after we became friends and then all the deep spiritual stuff came after....
The very same with me/us. I cannot speak for him but I know that he feels the same about me. Can see it in his eyes and in the things he does to me. He often touches me short on my arm, smiles at me with those twinkling eyes and I regularly catch him looking at me when he thinks i am not aware.
I have had sex with him in the astral world (when I was asleep) several times and when we meet, it feels like we know eachother from the inside out. Like we ARE eachother.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:25 AM
79810PM

Beautiful Life,

These are perplexing in their nature it seems.. esp those I think that are opposites & that this represents God's Love (the tf love).. it is about growth (spiritual) & the mission is that which is shown by God (I believe & that is what is said oftentimes).. My own belief is that we are in end days, close to The Lord's return, so frankly, I don't know that I believe the decisions are all that urgent as to any particular changes of huge nature for any of us.. other than preparing the heart to meet God & staying with the peace that is purity of heart (to ascend).
Old 06-01-2012, 03:59 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBliss
I'm totally attracted to my tf... the sound of his voice is enough to get me going...
The depth of this attraction was shocking at first... I could not even imagine that something so deep could exist...

Thats funny cuz that the affect my voice has on my TF. I once was talking on the phone with him and actually complaining about all the mess my Mom had around for an upcoming party. Right after we got off the phone he texted "Dude, I don't know what it is but you totally exude sex appeal". Hahhaa, wonder what would of happened if I was talking about something sexy ?