Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-12-2011, 11:41 PM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Why not start to feel it??

All I ask is that would you feel the same way when 'potentially'/hypothetically we have WWIII, the Oil Crash, Massive environmental catastrophe, & Civilisation Collapse? When people are dying & starving & killing each other?

That for me would be the real test - Not when most people in the Western World & living in the lap of luxury & pinnacle of comfortable living - with an abundance of food & convenience; & material goods, endless distractions & comforts & privileges. I think it's easy to say such things under such circumstances - it's another story if things turn seriously sour.

I've had a far harder life than most in the affluent West - I know what it does to people - I feel for those living in abject poverty & suffering in certain parts of the Globe; & identify with them far more than many around me - & for me that is the real litmus test. As for genuine spirituality in the potential scenarios that I mentioned above - I wonder what will happen to a lot of peoples supposed spirituality - I really do?

I wonder what would happen to a lot of peoples 'spirituality' if they hadn't eaten for a week, had no access to electricity, heat, fuel or power & were in severe risk of personal harm. Would what you have written above still hold true? Would you still feel exactly the same way under such circumstances???
Old 05-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Master
spiritualized... To see where awakening is happening in the world one has to look into themselves, not to others.

Get a good meditation practice,
watch how your mind goes on and on and on,
and learn to stop it now and then
to experience what else you are...
in the silent open space within yourself.

At some point love for no reason will dawn on you too.

Then your questions about the new age will be answered,
and you'll know what 'spiritualized' really means.

Xan

Old 05-12-2011, 02:57 AM
Ellsworth

Have any of U read the Urantia Book, It gives A great Picture of What 2 morrow Will Bring , based on our actions In our now
Old 05-12-2011, 05:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualized
Are you living in the same World that I am?????????????

It's certainly not what I see - & as much as I read & as much as I want to believe all this is really happening (& I read & look into a lot of spirituality) - I just don't see it. I see us standing on the precipice of a sh*t storm of unimaginable proportions - & I think that almost everyone has become utterly deluded.

Maybe in 500 years time?

I really do hope that I'm wrong; I hope that my own life can become wonderful; & that this World can become wonderful - However; as things stand; I've been through Hell (quite literally), & my life is sh*t - & the World I see is more akin to the 9th gate of Hell; than it is to any kind of supposed transitional phase into some kind of a Golden Age - & as hard as I try; I just can't see how suddenly everything is going to become wonderful?

But ho hum - Like I say - I hope I'm wrong (about a lot).

Hi spiritualized,

500 years is a long time. Can you really afford to wait that long?
Just reiterating what Xan said:
You may not be wrong but you may be looking in the wrong place. Just find something that inspires you and begin there. There is no storm in inner peace. Every single person has direct access to the Highest and that can commence in the next minute if they want to - regardless of what others are doing. How can you cultivate that? 'Golden Age' is a subjective inner state.

~ J
Old 05-12-2011, 10:10 AM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Hi spiritualized,

500 years is a long time. Can you really afford to wait that long?
Just reiterating what Xan said:
You may not be wrong but you may be looking in the wrong place. Just find something that inspires you and begin there. There is no storm in inner peace. Every single person has direct access to the Highest and that can commence in the next minute if they want to - regardless of what others are doing. How can you cultivate that? 'Golden Age' is a subjective inner state.

~ J

Hi - I appreciate yours & Xan's sentiments - & this is already what I practise & do my best to be - to be calm, with an inner World of peace of harmony - to practise kindness & gentleness with self & others. I spend my time exploring, researching & practising these principles. Applying these teachings & ideas - to be in realisation of Self, & connection with Spirit.

I see good in the World & others; & appreciate their own soul's, hearts, & potential.

But I've also seen what goes on in the World - I understand some of the very severe issues that we're facing as a species. I have some understanding of psychology & behaviour & the deep influence of environment/culture.

If the 'Golden Age' is a 'subjective inner state' - then it always has been & it always will be. I'm talking about a World where there is collective peace & harmony & balance. Where all peoples & the World can heal & be in unity, joy & equilibrium.

I'm fully aware of the need to search within - to go deeply on the inner search. I've had a lot of suffering in my life; & have in many ways very difficult life circumstances. I do what I can; which is all I can do. I see a lot of conflict with everything; within individuals, within families, within the World, societies & cultures.

In relation to such a 'Global Golden Age' - on this current Earth I don't see how such a thing is genuinely possible? Given what we are facing?

The only possibility is something along the lines of what Dolores Cannon talks about - that there will be 2 Earth's.

The 'New Age' movement seemed to lose a lot of momentum a while ago - & I can see why. & it's not to not be able to see things from higher perspectives; or meaning & reason in what goes go - But considering where we're collectively headed - & what is really going on in the World - Do people really expect there to be the outward manifestation of a Golden Age in the next year (or 20 years for that matter) - I don't see how such a thing is even remotely possible?
Old 05-12-2011, 10:13 AM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsworth
Have any of U read the Urantia Book, It gives A great Picture of What 2 morrow Will Bring , based on our actions In our now

Hi - I've been meaning to reading it for a long time - I'll order a copy.

Is it good?
Old 05-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Master
Between 2400 and 2500 the next Age begins. This is according to Sri. Yukteswar, the author of the Yuga cycles. Edgar Cayce said the same thing. And Master Beina Duoso said that around 22nd Century the reign of Christ will begin in our hearts and minds. And I am guessing the reincarnation or the second materialization of the Christ-soul Jesus will occur in that century. Then again Cayce said that Jesus would reincarnate in 1998. But don't hold your breath. He said that in the 1940s and said our civilization could steer the other way.
Old 05-12-2011, 04:59 PM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Between 2400 and 2500 the next Age begins..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritualized
Maybe in 500 years time?

I think that a lot of people are going to be very disappointed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSKDZp9A15s

Last edited by spiritualized : 05-12-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:18 AM
Master
I have heard that the Urantia Book is a massive fraud. But I am not here to say what I have read is better.

I just know that Edgar Cayce had the best track record in the history of psychic information.