Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Master

Thought so. They were clashing rather strongly with the rest of your post :) Please give your guide my thanks; I may be able to help someone find their guide with this info that was new to me.
Old 26-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Master
You're Welcome!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 27-11-2011, 07:59 AM
Occultist

I hate people touching me. I wont allow it just 3 people in my life can touch me safely. when I do readings the person is informed not to touch me. I have gotten dizzy,nausea,skin irritations,headaches,blindness for just moments,felt drugged,paralyzed or most common extremly itchy but yes burns have happened also. I have no explaination wish i did. Just warn the seer before the reading or contact.
Old 27-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Guide
Hello WhiteWarrior,
I have had some sunburn experiences, some were related to my own internal heater and some were related to someone's energy not being compatible with mine. I have discussed this with my Spirit Guide and he informed me of a few things that could cause this in my case. It would be irrelevant to anyone else but it has explained thing in my case. I will say that the purer the energy the more possibilities for something like this to happen, or that is what I was told. (I realize that the Source is the purest energy out there. I am referring to energy from another physic in this case.)

I find it interesting that this has happened to others as well, it is a comfort in some ways. Thank you for starting this thread.

SC
Old 27-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Master

Occultist, I am curious what relation those 3 people have to you. Relatives, close to the heart or something else?

SpiritCarrier, I hope we can find out what exactly causes this if there is a spiritual reason for it - I have a feeling that sunblock isn't going to help this time. And especially if I am the reason for those people I mentioned getting burned.
Old 27-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Master
As I see it, the redness similar to sunburn is probably caused by resistance in the body to the psychic energy flowing. This isn't necessarily a problem unless it becomes a ongoing pattern.

Or, the energy given may be forced or out of balance, which calls for centering within oneself, relaxing and allowing the energies to flow without trying.

Xan

Old 27-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Master

The psychics in question have shields up, could that be relevant?
Old 27-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Master
Could be. In my psychic work days I never put up shields because they come from the lower mind and its fears... but I trusted my clear intention to only allow light beings in my presence. It worked.

Xan

Old 27-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Occultist, I am curious what relation those 3 people have to you. Relatives, close to the heart or something else?

SpiritCarrier, I hope we can find out what exactly causes this if there is a spiritual reason for it - I have a feeling that sunblock isn't going to help this time. And especially if I am the reason for those people I mentioned getting burned.
Loved ones mom,sister&man in my life. I dont have to prepare myself to be touched by them.But I have even recieved scratches or light bite marks
Old 27-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Loved ones mom,sister&man in my life. I dont have to prepare myself to be touched by them.But I have even recieved scratches or light bite marks

Anything particular about them beyond the emotional attachment? Are their personal energies different from others? Were they compatible from the start or did it get better after a while?