Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
so if you're born 'bad' then you're not responsible for your actions?
You can't avoid karmic punishment, which will probably be worse than anything the state will meter out.
Old 24-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Greenslade

[quote=Dragonfly1]Try telling that to the person who is slowly being tortured to death by a serial killer......or a little african girl being raped by a group of grown men then hacked to death......or any other horrific act upon human or animal?.....of if it were you in any of these horrendous situations, would you be still of the same opinion?{/quote]
Being honest that I don't know, but then that's the point of this human experience. The human part of me would call it evil but the Spiritual part of me would call it experience and would not judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I would call them evil....evil.....evil.....nothing from light could be such abominations.....but yet they are from love...then they turn into something that I would call.....dark

My opinion is that we are all born from light (love) but it is our free will which allows us to follow the path that we want..... back toward from whence we came or toward something much more sinister.....totally our choice. Peace xx
Yes it is our choice, but what is the choice? Was the choice to experience these things already made when we were Spirit? We want to understand Spirit but we think like humans.
Old 29-11-2011, 12:29 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueth_seeker
So my question is are we all born either good or bad or are we born good and can have the choice to turn dark souled. What is your opinion?
I find it interesting you didn't put, or we all born bad and have a choice to turn ourselves towards good. But I suppose that is beyond the scope of your question.
Old 29-11-2011, 12:37 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Try telling that to the person who is slowly being tortured to death by a serial killer......or a little african girl being raped by a group of grown men then hacked to death......or any other horrific act upon human or animal?.....of if it were you in any of these horrendous situations, would you be still of the same opinion?
I would call them evil....evil.....evil.....nothing from light could be such abominations.....but yet they are from love...then they turn into something that I would call.....dark

My opinion is that we are all born from light (love) but it is our free will which allows us to follow the path that we want..... back toward from whence we came or toward something much more sinister.....totally our choice. Peace xx
Why is light love? You know sinister actually means left handed don't you? It has nothing to do with 'evil'. Or whatever predjudiced view point you wish to put on it.
Old 29-11-2011, 12:39 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
You can't avoid karmic punishment, which will probably be worse than anything the state will meter out.
What exaclty is karmic punishment, I don't subscribe to it, therefore it does not exist in my world view.
Old 29-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
What exaclty is karmic punishment, I don't subscribe to it, therefore it does not exist in my world view.
1. Law of Attraction - punishes/rewards you not for actions but intent/focus/emotions.

2. Next life karma - if you wilfully do something you know is wrong against someone, you have to face it in the next life.
Source: Intuition. Yogananda talks about its existence but not the mechanism as far as I know. The Bible alludes to it in the verse about sinning against man vs sinning against God and being 'punished in this life and the next' (can't find it now).
Old 29-11-2011, 02:53 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
1. Law of Attraction - punishes/rewards you not for actions but intent/focus/emotions.

2. Next life karma - if you wilfully do something you know is wrong against someone, you have to face it in the next life.
Source: Intuition. Yogananda talks about its existence but not the mechanism as far as I know. The Bible alludes to it in the verse about sinning against man vs sinning against God and being 'punished in this life and the next' (can't find it now).
Thank you, I have had the rare privillage to view the Akashic records, specifically with regards to myself and there is no 'karmic debt'. :)
Old 30-11-2011, 01:49 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
Thank you, I have had the rare privillage to view the Akashic records, specifically with regards to myself and there is no 'karmic debt'. :)
How would you persuade someone like me to look again into 'locating' the Akashic records?
And how would I recognise them?

Could your lack of karmic debt mean that 'debt' is 'repaid' either at birth or more recently in your life?
Old 30-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Etu Malku

How would someone be born 'bad'?
Old 30-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
We can be born with a disposition, and if nurtured wrongly can turn into all sots of problems, a serial killer being one of them.

yep.................