Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2011, 06:16 AM
Master
If all so called prayers were answered, it would be a pretty boring world.
Old 21-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
If all so called prayers were answered, it would be a pretty boring world.

A perfect quote:)
Old 21-10-2011, 06:48 AM
Deactivated Account

PS ~ I forgot one

Divine Timing ~ things always happen according to Divine Timing

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-10-2011, 06:49 AM
Luckymadon

Hi Kindheart,

I stopped 'praying' to God for the things I wanted, and began thanking Him more for the things I have. Your intimate relationship with your beloved may just be put on hold for a while. You can still have a nice friendship with the other person and not have to 'end' it completely. You both may need to grow a little in friendship before true, mutual love takes it's course. Take heart, and have faith.
Old 21-10-2011, 07:50 AM
MMM

we live in an instant world
microwave dinners
add water and eat

prayers are not venues for instantaneous miracles

ground yourself, let go of expectations
Old 21-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Maiya

Beware: Anger begets anger.

Sometimes we concentrate so much on what we think we want that we miss out when what we received was actually what we needed.

I think you’re missing something. Take a closer and more realistic look at how things really are around you.
Old 21-10-2011, 03:07 PM
earthprowler

because to grow you must figure things out on your own and make your own mistakes, feel heart break, feel alone to learn how not to be lonely. To love and lose it is like holding a butterfly in your palm for an hour thinking it will be this way for another hour only to have it fly away and you have the pain of it leaving you but the warmth of the time you had with it.....growth.

and like any father......sometimes the answer is just simply no.
Old 21-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
I'm angry with God, and the Angels. For not answering my prayers.
Is there any reason why God should answer your prayers?

Like many other people you don't seem to understand who God is and what his relationship to you is. He created us and we are his property. He is under no obligation to do what we want him to; on the contrary we have an obligation to do his will. Instead of telling God what you want him to do, have you ever tried reading the Bible to find out what he wants you to do?

Prayer is a way of communicating with God but effective communication must be two way. If you spend time listening to what God reveals through the Bible and trying to obey him then it is more likely that he will be willing to listen to your prayers.

Here are two good places for you to find help in understanding the Bible:

http://www.backtothebible.org/index.php/Today-on-Back-to-the-Bible/Today-on-Back-to-the-Bible.html

http://www.backtothebible.org/index.php/Bible-Studies-and-Devotions.html
Old 21-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Experiencer
We are ignorant from where we stand. We get angry when we feel our prayers are not answered though we don't realize that not a single prayer goes unheard.

Edgar Cayce and I am sure many other great people have mentioned that all prayers should be offered up and include/end with "if it be thy will". Sometimes our will is ignorant of the big picture. Plus we are ignorant to the divine design that is happening in the spaces that we do not see.

Namaste
Old 21-10-2011, 05:03 PM
moke64916

The Source is inside each one of us. So if we pray and wait for something to happen, it might not happen.

We must take action. When one sees themselves as The Source and experiences it, then The Sources will always comes true.
Closed Thread