Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-07-2011, 12:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Moonangel, thank you for the money luck spell !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-07-2011, 02:41 PM
andrewwwbuchan

....not being mean but isnt that a bit selfish?
asking them to give you money?
Old 23-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Moonangel

Remeber to give as you recieve andre....:)
Old 24-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonangel
Ok here is the spell. On a sunday you will need, 1 piece of citrine to attract money,1gold candle, 1 silver coin, an oil burner and frankinsence oil.

On the first stroke of midnight, light the oil burner and gold candle, hold the silver coin in your right hand as you gaze into the flame, repeat the angel invocation....

Arch angel Micheal I invoke thee to grant my wish and ease my plight, money luck not greed, enough to fulfill my needs, grant my wish and I will remember to give as I have recieved, so mote it be.

Thank the arch angel for helping you, allow the candle to burn down, keep the silver coin and citrine together in your purse.

Good luck x x

I will do this tonight thank you Moon xx

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 25-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Guide
Thanks moon, but can you use frankincense stick instead of oil?
Old 26-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Moonangel

No idea ellespirit, try it and see, good luck x
Old 26-07-2011, 11:36 PM
perfect earth

I was skeptic at first when I saw a money spell having to do with angels, but nicely surprised to see that it was money owed to you. Cool story.
Old 27-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Moonangel

I was skeptic about putting the story on here for the same reasons, but to be honest in the first place, I copied the spell from a spiritual magazine, so regardless of the money owed, I personally think that so long as you stick to what is asked, which is to give as you have recieved then its not a problem for me, knowing that charities ect will be helped.
Old 27-07-2011, 08:10 PM
seahorse

You mean this has gone public ?! Oh man Heaven will go bankrupt...
Old 28-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Angel247

OMG, To funny sea horse!!LOL!!
They say in heaven there is no such thing as running out or in low supply. There is nothing but abundance, so why not ask for a little help along this journey. The more we help ourselves, the more we are able to help others.