Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya all

I'm feeling a teensy weensy bit better.

NS - I've just listened to the link and I feel more depressed than ever...

Squatch

awwww..me bad!...bad choice I wanna say something Squatch.....

Ive seen docs on how disabled have taken on the world. Not letting their disability to get in their way. They make me look like a simpering fool! It's NEVER too late for you, don't ever think that!...EVER! Without you here being who you are, the world would not be the same. It would have a missing piece. I would have a missing piece. So would SF. There's more to life then those things you are focusing on that make you feel like a failure girl. I'm certain if you put thought to it, you would find your pros outnumber your cons...so there!
....and to make up for the wrong song...here's a happy one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bNE-5TVAmg
Old 03-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Master
Huge Hugs Squatchit ... crying I always see as healing ...maybe a
sub conscious release on a deeper level.. ?

Just a light ? here .. I know the tears and feelings are coming out of you ... but are they of you ? Or are you picking up on some-one else?? Or even Globally ??

Love and Hugs always my friend
:) xox
Old 03-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Master
...the menopause is another kettle of fish. I'm 43 so it's not beyond the realms of possibility...so I'll keep an eye on that. Thanks.

There are some great herbal formulas for women, Sweety, if that's what it turns out to be. You could google a symptoms list.

Xan

Old 04-07-2011, 07:46 AM
Master
Hi Squatch,

The subject of disabilities is one that has been high in my mind lately because Im spending a lot of time with my Mum who has quite obvious 'disabilities' in that she cant walk without support amongst other things. There are times in the last few years when her self esteem has been low because she cant do the things that used to make her feel 'esteemed'.

I have talked to her about this and pointed out that she is actually an inspiration to others. She demonstrates huge courage, determination and endurance. Her will to live is enormous. Furthermore I have also pointed out to her that I have disabilities too, in fact we ALL have disabilities. I have disabilities in the sense that I am too sensitive to do many things that most people do, like go to pubs and restaurants or even go to weddings. I also have a disability in the sense that I cant swallow meat. I also have a disability in the sense that it is only on very rare occasions that I can use shampoo and conditioner (though my hair is in surprisingly good condition considering!). We can look further than this and see that in a way, we all have limitations. We cant just grow wings and fly. We cant run as fast as cheetahs. We cant swing from tree to tree as well as monkeys. Do you get what Im saying? I have showed my Mum that we could ALL find something that we cant do and then be miserable about that. I have also been trying to show her that happiness doesnt actually come from her abilities, it comes from the quality of her experience. So although she cant walk around the park with me, Jenn and the kids, she still has a very happy time in the wheelchair. Point being, people in wheelchairs are just as able to be happy as people who can run.

The way I see it is that we all have unique gifts, though sometimes we dont see them. My Mum hasnt been able to see her unique gifts until lately because she has been looking at what she cant do. She hasnt seen her courage and stamina as a gift. She hasnt seen that she really has been shining a light. You also have wonderful gifts Squatch.

Recently I put a wish out to the universe, which is something I do sometimes. The wish was to be able to shine my unique gifts and talents. The reason for my wish is that I have realized that I am at my happiest and most joyful when I am doing this. Life is at its most easy and flowing when I am shining my gifts and talents.

Anyway, hope you continue to feel better. You have lots of friends here on SF I notice. To have made many friends here is a talent/gift in itself! Take care.

Last edited by andrew g : 04-07-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Master
Squatch,

You need to do more than just believe in the power of thought, you need to shift your thinking.

Best wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-07-2011, 01:32 AM
CJ82Sky

lots of love and light to you - i feel you have such a bright heart that when you get through this things will shine through. remember there is nothing in life that we've done that can prevent us from having a positive outlook on the future. be good to yourself, and do even one or two little nice things a day - even if it's to smile, do something small, savor a cup of tea and a nice book, anything that will make ou realize you are treasured in the world and as such need to treasure yourself. things will come together.

*hugs & love*
Old 06-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Suspended
Thank you everyone.

Thought it was all gone away but the river of tears continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John
You need to do more than just believe in the power of thought, you need to shift your thinking.

Why does 'you need' really tick me off?

It makes me want to do the opposite and smack you in the face John. I wonder why?
Old 06-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Master
I suspect it is because that is not what you wished to hear.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Why does 'you need' really tick me off?

It makes me want to do the opposite and smack you in the face John. I wonder why?

Well this is a rather familiar feisty response for you, eh Squatch?

"Don't tell Me what to do!!!"

Nothing wrong with that, except it might just keep you out of a different sort of party.

You know I love you, don't you?

Xan

Old 06-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I suspect it is because that is not what you wished to hear.

*nods* Maybe so.

I must say I've realised that men will find solutions whereas women will sympathise. As a woman I prefer sympathy first rather than solutions. Which is probably why your post ticked me off.

You went straight for the kill.

Whereas andrewg beat around the bush. He got his point across but in a roundabout way...which works better with me as a female.