Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 06-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Great answer astroboy.

+1 from me.

Smart toad.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:55 PM
astroboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Great answer astroboy.

+1 from me.

Like minds! Glad to have found you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Smart toad.
Yes Lisa, found you too.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:41 AM
Inesophet

God is the creator yes.

is he more? I doubt it.

Creation does not mean controle. Its like a architect, even though he designs a structure doesnt mean he owns it. Or controls whats going on inside it.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:45 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inesophet
God is the creator yes.

is he more? I doubt it.

Creation does not mean controle. Its like a architect, even though he designs a structure doesnt mean he owns it. Or controls whats going on inside it.

Maybe he doesn't control directly, but indirectly by how well he designed the structure and what materials he made it with.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:40 PM
grazier

Lightbulb

We are all unique, each one of us. We are like the facets of a huge diamond - each radiant, each projecting light and colours, each projecting love, each reflecting each other but each different, all connected and all part of the same jewel. So radiate your individual lights, enhancing all of the other facets, and drink in the lights from the other facets or cells of the body and substance of the One, the All, the Eternal.

You must hold on to your own beliefs and ideas, because these become your own truths, but share them so that others may learn from them and benefit from them, but NEVER force them on to another, for each must form his/her own truths and tread their own path. We must never interfere with another's pathway. We must only SHARE and never try to INDOCTRINATE.

Blessings

grazier
Old 29-06-2011, 07:05 PM
PurplePrincess

I believe in God. I believe hes the Creator of Life and that we are made in his Image. I was brought up Presbyterian (christian). I dont think we ARE God. we do have free will-
Old 29-06-2011, 10:38 PM
AngelicOrin

I believe it the superior creator, who most would call God (I call him - don't as why I refer it to him - God or the Creator), I also believe in other deities, who all work closely to keep this earth, the solar system, the universe moving. We are not miniature Gods ourselves, but we are Gods children, every single one of us - we are his creation and we have the opportunity to reach out to him, but not just him but all deities and higher beings. I believe in God thanks to his Archangels who have introduced him to me, they have taught me to trust him, then they introduced me to the other deities of the globe. I have yet to experience God will, but maybe I have done so through the Archangels as his gives them permission and power to do things...who knows. I have asked them for assistance with many things in my life, and when I follow them, my desired outcome occurs. This has happened many times.

That is what I believe, and my experience learning who God is.
Old 30-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Skins_Princess

The way i see my relationship with god, is, it's the best relationship I have in my life. It's better than any human relationship I have. Yes sometimes I question its existence and purpose but really its the best, god's shoulder is the only one I can lean on or cry on when everything else has me down.
Old 17-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Seperate_Reality

There is most definitely a type of spiritual-collective and also we are each individual-independent aware of being aware spiritual beings with freewill.
Through my own religious, spiritual advancement, I "realized" the three verses below. Just a side note here, Jesus never wanted his followers to worship, pray to him, or, accept him for any salvation...Jesus only wanted them to learn, understand, and to *Realize* his spiritual truths that were real to him, therefore becoming real to his followers. Man, as a rule, could not understand spirituality, therefore made up what came next, praying, worshiping, accepting, Jesus for some kind of illusionary salvation.

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. (realization of our own native spiritual nature)

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Luke 17:21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Old 17-07-2011, 06:42 PM
mattie

More Information Useful

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
How do you see yourself?

As me.

Quote:
How do you see your ultimate reality?

Not sure what you mean by this. Can you explain more?

Quote:
How do you see yourself in relation to God?
How do you see God's relationship to yourself?

This depends on how one views the energy we call God & whether this is seen as a separate deity.

I see us as part of an integrated Universe.

Changing Ideas About God- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...49240#poststop