Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
I assume the meaning of the term as follows:

"A lightworker is a special person with almost psychic ability to intuit what other people are thinking, feeling, or need in order to heal."

- Taken from the following website:
https://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-w...a-lightworker/

There are a lot of names thrown around related to these types of people.

Empaths and healer archetypes generally fall under this category.
Old 11-07-2022, 04:11 PM
Master
I’ll go with post #8
Old 11-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
if someone wants to become a plumber they have to learn, but Lightworkers don't have to learn about what they already are.
Actually they do. In essence everyone has the potential to be(come) a Lightworker, but if people don't do the work they won't. So in that sense you can very well say they do have to learn in order to peel off layers so their essence is set free.
That is a process that can take years.
Old 12-07-2022, 07:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So in that sense you can very well say they do have to learn in order to peel off layers so their essence is set free
You can say it any way you like but I'll stand by what I say, people thinking they have to achieve something or reach for something outside of themselves sends the wrong message. Similarly with Spirituality and enlightenment, those are often spoken about as 'things' that must be attained, failure means hellfire and damnation.

It doesn't take work, it takes not spending time and effort in creating layer after layer of spazz, that's counter-productive. When you don't create it in the first place you don't have to work at clearing it. That's the general message Spirituality sends out.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:05 AM
Administrator
I can agree with a lot of what everyone has said. Look at Nurses working through the pandemic they did it for no gain to themselves. but to help the sick
A light worker who works for others UNCONDITIONALY

Namaste
Old 12-07-2022, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
....Similarly with Spirituality and enlightenment, those are often spoken about as 'things' that must be attained, failure means hellfire and damnation.

...That's the general message Spirituality sends out.
Whatever you wish to latch onto.
Your version of spirituality doesn't seem very spiritual to me, but alas.
And hellfire and damnation? Sounds very religious. But maybe that's your version or what you think spiritual people and Lightworkers are busy with. I've only ever come across that from churchies.
Real spiritual people & Lightworkers don't buy into that stuff as they know it's nonsense.
But yeah, to each their own.
Old 12-07-2022, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I can agree with a lot of what everyone has said. Look at Nurses working through the pandemic they did it for no gain to themselves. but to help the sick
A light worker who works for others UNCONDITIONALY
Namaste
People pleasers also do that... and these aren't Lightworkers, they're driven by an unresolved issue to do that.

Thousands of people kept doing their job during the pandemic, even when it meant being at high risk of exposure and getting ill. Not just nursing staff, also think of the thousands that work in the supermarket. Hundreds of people a day go through there, anyone of those could carry the disease, spreading it in the supermarket in which the personnel works a full day.
The people filling shelves could not maintain the prescribed 1,5m from others, customers had to brush past them all day long. They especially were at high risk as they constantly were in very close proximity of strangers.

Doesn't make any of them a Lightworker...

No offense to anyone, but I'm quite surprised that hardly anyone here seems to understand what being a Lightworker means, what is meant by that word.
You'd expect people on a spiritual forum to at least have an inkling of it.

The misuse of the term makes it even more difficult for people to understand.
Like these day the term 'narcissist' is misused everywhere you go. Makes it very difficult to explain what you've been through if you've been a victim of one.
In that sense very sad that people do that, misusing and wrongly interpreting words.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:30 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Your version of spirituality doesn't seem very spiritual to me, but alas.
Seriously?
Old 12-07-2022, 05:38 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Doesn't make any of them a Lightworker...
The title is pretentiousness, nothing more and frankly egotistical. And if anyone decides they want to use the label they can, there's no 'governing body' as to what the definition is or who can apply it to themselves.

Anyone can perceive themselves as anything.
Old 12-07-2022, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
The title is pretentiousness, nothing more and frankly egotistical. And if anyone decides they want to use the label they can, there's no 'governing body' as to what the definition is or who can apply it to themselves.

Anyone can perceive themselves as anything.
All I see here is ego-talk. Fact you have an issue with 'title' says something about you and your development, and it says nothing about Lightwork & Lightworkers.

If you get further in your development you will begin to understand and see that it isn't about "better" or "less than" and it won't feel that way anymore either.
When such things do rattle your cage it's a clear indication that the ego is upset and has a knee-jerk reaction.
Lashing out is another one.

But again, to each their own. We all have our own path and everyone is at different stages, and does things in their own pace.