Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-10-2021, 11:00 AM
Experiencer
It's unfortunate, yes, and black magic still exists today.
Old 15-10-2021, 10:30 AM
Seeker
I'm not sure if it is well-known in Western countries but in Asia region, curses are actually real, especially in South East Asia.

As far as I understand, the concept of curse is technically imbue a soul into the charm, or even entire land (if the shaman is skillful enough).
Normally the process works like this: person A requests a charm from the shaman. The shaman uses his technique to imbue a soul (a human soul to be more specific) into charm. After that, person A gives that charm to person B. Person B (who uses the charm) will be affected by the soul imbued in it. The effect depends on what person A asked from a shaman (e.g. force person B to love person A, or drive person B crazy, etc...)

Nowadays it's hard to find these things in urban areas, but in rural/poor areas, people still do this secretly. So generally it's hard to know about this, unless you research deeply into this.

So yeah, basically curse does not come out of nowhere. It normally comes from a charm that you received. But this is not something you can encounter everyday since most people do not believe in it anyway. And if you do, there is high chance that someone wants to harm for his/her own gain.

Last edited by Antonio94 : 15-10-2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:33 PM
Experiencer
It's quite sick, actually. I cannot imagine even wanting to place a curse on someone's life.
Old 17-10-2021, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio94
EXCERPT Nowadays it's hard to find these things in urban areas, but in rural/poor areas, people still do this secretly. So generally it's hard to know about this, unless you research deeply into this.
You are right.... the rural areas in SE Asia have them but they generally kept out of the eyes of foreigners.
I have found then in Urban areas, but they are for the most part, well kept secrets.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-10-2021, 07:29 PM
Master
Yes, I too believe in curses. Sometimes what feels like a curse could be something else that an author, Jason Miller, calls crossed conditions which is a lot more common compared to an actual practitioner casting a curse on another. The best method to get rid of such a condition is called an uncrossing bath. It's a little ritual and there are many variations of it which can be found with a google search. Waning moon phases help with banishing stuff and the moon's energy adds more oomph. The bath can be repeated as often as you feel is necessary.

Also, after ritual baths is recommended to keep up with your usual protection(s) and cleansing(s).

If you're not sure if you're truly cursed or have crossed conditions, you can use divination to help you identify which one it is.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 17-10-2021, 08:18 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for your reply and suggestions.

Apparently, my curse has been removed. I tried to remove this curse a couple years ago when I was also told I had one on me. It did not work. My own personal Angels have removed the curse, and I believe it to be true.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:38 PM
Master
You're welcome and I'm glad that you got rid of it.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 18-10-2021, 12:02 AM
Guide
If people can wish you good things, then they also can do the opposite.
We live in a world where people do horrible things to prevent others from living a happy life.

But you know what they say: Hurt people, hurt people..
They must be damaged or else they wouldn't feel the need to ruin the lives of others.

So yes, I do believe in curses.. But also in a solution..
Old 18-10-2021, 02:00 AM
Administrator
Hello

There is a power in the Light and in the Dark in all things. We have day and night and times during the year we look at more darker than other times. We have celebrations for the dead and for the living. So it stands to reason there could well be forces that try to keep control over us. I too more tend to go to "Lessons" that we are given in our Soul Contract or Soul Path we come into life with. That work we are to do in cleaning up past Karmic Debts and to learn the lessons from the past so that we have a clear future.

I do feel that there are times when we are pushed down and in that place we fall into that pattern of attracting the same over and over again. Its like a bad relationship the we leave only to find that we land in the same path again in the next one we find. We do not break the ties that bind. We simply want to change what has happened to us but the past is just that past.

I was so bulleted in school and I so wants out of life at 16 years of age over it all. I too came into this life with all the abilities we would call "Paranormal" on within me. So I held in me the power of Light and of Dark, I could read others and interact with them, on a different vibrational level. I know now that if I was an outgoing child and teen, I would have go into a lot of trouble over what I could do, so the path of being inward and shy might have kept me safe on many levels. Man to think on what I know now and to have acted on a bully I dread to think of the outcomes.

I felt for the longest time that I was "cursed" being so open and different, not knowing what it all meant or how to use it as there was no "OFF" for me to push. I grew into whom I am and what I am over the years.

I have had so many abusive managers and a partner of 33 years, yet from it all I can say I grew and learned to over come it. I learned to LOOK for the patterns and pitfalls before I fell into them. To see early on there was going to be a conflict and to find a way to work through it before it over took me. To push back that negative energy in equlal force that it is dished out never more as that is Karmic. To protect against energies coming at me. To ground and be grounded around others.

We all have had that feeling of the tests in life. We too all can find a path to clear most of them from us.

Lynn
Old 18-10-2021, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
It's unfortunate, yes, and black magic still exists today.

True. Happy you are out of it now, by divine grace.

To prevent reoccurrence, it may be advisable to look in, within. What aspect of fear still resides, offering a pivot onto which entities may attach? Search, find & destroy.