Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 11-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
Hi Ufologists

I have been tuning in the Paranormal Podcast and report recently and there seems to be a ground swell of feeling that maybe some UFO occupants are not very nice at all and seek to harm us!

Now I am not sure if that has to do with the TV series 'V' having been shown recently or some real facts.

So I am wondering what you all think?

I have always felt that if they aliens have the ability to pilot ships across space and time then they could easily zap up earthlings without too much trouble if they so wished.

Equally why would they wait until we have all nearly poisoned ourselves and planet before deciding we might look good with a side order of fries?

Cheers

Mike

Ok, well assuming there ARE aliens, it seems slightly foolish to think that there would be only one group of them. It would also seem a bit foolish to assume that they all have the same motives. Even within one group, it is likely that there would be different factions with different goals, assuming they aren't some kind of hive entity. That being said, I think it likely that at least one group of ET's in the universe would like to eat us or steal our planet or some other bit of nastiness.
Old 15-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Felynx

On the same train of thought, I also dont think that aliens should be considered such a far out supernatural thing. I mean- humans arent even native inhabitants of this planet despite what everyone assumes. The history of this planet goes back billions of years farther than the smartest scientist thinks. The species that inhabited this very planet so long ago would be considered alien to any humans today. Many would be even harder to believe because the idea of the species exists in our fiction and mythology today. Who would believe me if I said vampires and wherewolves existed as opposed to a species no one has heard of? Anyways, its not such a radical concept to think aliens exist.
Old 16-03-2011, 09:40 PM
tmf

came to watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
An interesting thought! I think that had there not been the catastrophic event that wiped out the dinosaurs then lizards may well have been the natural development here, so maybe on other planets? Who knows for sure.
Something big is going on with the earth! There are so many theory's as to what is coming. I've been researching alot on the possibility that the earth itself is getting ready for a major shift and is going to clean itself off, and they are here to watch and possibly record the event. There is going to be a whole lot of shaking going on. Super storms and volcanic eruptions etc... I wonder if we are advanced enough to survive these events? It has only just begun so pay attention and our governments know alt more then they are telling us whether you all believe this or not. We have been warned in biblical text,scientific text there are even claims that aliens have been warning us since the beginning on human existence.
Old 17-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Knower
I think Reptilians (like from the show V) get too much bad PR, lol. They are actually pretty cool, and much less frightening than the greys. If they wanted to take over, they would, and they haven't. They are alot like us in many ways. As far as greys go, I think some could be bad and some could be good, I don't know. I think there is some order in place that restricts what they can do to us and how much they can interfere, so the most we get are some abducations and strange lights in the sky... which has been increasing exponentially these days, which leaves me to believe closure is getting closer and closer.
Old 18-03-2011, 04:26 AM
Felynx

HAHAHA reptilians. Ive known of a race from long ago that was reptilian. Theyre characteristically mean and disgusting, not "actually pretty cool"
Old 18-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
HAHAHA reptilians. Ive known of a race from long ago that was reptilian. Theyre characteristically mean and disgusting, not "actually pretty cool"

The reptiles are a group of lower vibrational entities. They think this is there planet, and perhaps at some point it was. They are not nice...at all. They feed on lower emotions like pain and fear and strive to keep us trapped in the lower frequencies. Their influence is plain to see in the world around us if one has an eye for it and understands their nature. Perhaps they are the same as demons, they certainly match the description very closely.
Old 19-03-2011, 03:59 AM
Felynx

Well, I dont see them on the physical plane. I have heard of felt nothing of their supposed influence here. Theyre bad enough to deal with when theyre dead.
Old 19-03-2011, 04:50 AM
Ascender

Well I guess we can't expect all ETs to be benevolent. Just like humans there's good and bad. They might even exist on lower planes which has a different consistency and vibration to that of earth, so naturally wouldn't be able to survive if they were to come here. But who knows? I have yet to see any evidence of ETs influencing us or anything.
Old 19-03-2011, 05:50 AM
Master
seems to me if any offworlder intelligence is truly alien their means and motives would be so outside our human ken that we'd have no context in which to understand their means and motives. we humans work from mammal based emotions, our intelligence and our motives are driven by basic primate instincts no matter how complex we become. another intelligent lifeform not based in the mammalian would have an intelligence based on entirely different set of instincts from ours. how could we humans relate to an intelligent lump gelatinous goo?
Old 19-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Felynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
seems to me if any offworlder intelligence is truly alien their means and motives would be so outside our human ken that we'd have no context in which to understand their means and motives. we humans work from mammal based emotions, our intelligence and our motives are driven by basic primate instincts no matter how complex we become. another intelligent lifeform not based in the mammalian would have an intelligence based on entirely different set of instincts from ours. how could we humans relate to an intelligent lump gelatinous goo?

Instinct is instinct. Just because we're mammals doesnt mean that we're so different from other intelligent life forms or that theyre likewise to different from us. The need to supply the body and survive is the same no matter what. Whats to say that these aliens are so different from us that we cannot possibly understand their motives.