Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Right of course, that didn't occur to me. I actually made a "hacker" joke in my previous comment but edited it out. But sure, fake spiritual news hackers, I can see that.Funny this made me think of my first conscious spiritual relationship with someone. We would lounge around the apartment in the buff reading Carlos Castaneda books to each other. So, Divine Spirits, clothing optional.

Awesome. Castaneda, yes, a close friend of mine.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:27 PM
But this is the exact post you have left on other Forums.
Now, you're just 'phoning it in', as they say.
As in, one time you were inspired, wrote this and now sending out copies.
How about fresh posts...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-06-2017, 08:06 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineDeane55
Hi guys.

I don't know where to post this, but the Lord has been laying it on my heart for the past few days to tell people about Jesus. This burden is so strong that I have felt sick and very desperate to reach out to others and tell them about Jesus. I asked my Pastor if there were any ministries I could do through my church to serve God, but all he said to me was that if there was anything, he'd let me know. God has been driving me to serve Him so bad that I don't think I can wait much longer for an answer from my Pastor, I am desperate here and I don't think he understands just how urgent it is to witness to the lost. People are dying and going to Hell. That is no laughing matter.

So I am going to write a post and witness to the lost on here...

Dear person much loved by the Lord,

Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners like you and me. Have you ever thought about what happens after you die? I have. It has brought me much anxiety thinking about it, because I know that this life does not last forever and one day, we all will die.

A lot of people today do not think about where they will spend eternity, and this thinking is a big mistake.

But what happens after death? The Bible is the only book that can tell us what happens to us after we die. God Himself wrote this great book; it is probably the most important book that was ever written.

Do you mind if I quote some Scriptures? Some people get offended when I quote the Bible, but I never do. Do you know why? Because I am a Christian and I believe that Jesus is my Saviour. The Bible says so. And with that being said, I will give you some Bible verses to help you and educate you.

So what happens after we die? The Bible teaches that man is a tripart being composed of spirit, soul, and a fleshly body. At death, our souls separate from our body and goes back to God to be judged by Him. God will judge everything we do in the body, whether good or bad.

But here is the bad news. You see, nobody is truly a good person. You see, only God is truly good.

Have you ever told a lie? Have you ever stolen anything? Have you ever hated anyone? If you have, then you have sinned. Killing others is also a sin, and yet you hear every day on the news that someone has murdered somebody else. Why? Because mankind are sinners and on their way to a burning Hell.

Rom 3:23 :
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Now that you know that no one is good in God's eyes, how do we then become good? How do we become vindicated before God? The Bible teaches that we need to have Jesus' righteousness but the only way to do that is to come to Him by faith:

Rom 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So you see that you need to believe in your heart that God raised up Jesus from the dead, and you also need to confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

If you die without Christ, you will spend eternity in Hell. In our modern world today, people think that Hell is a place of never-ending parties and good times. They think that all of their friends will be there. But that is far from the truth. You would think that these people have never read the Bible, or that they have never taken it seriously.

The Bible teaches that Hell is a place of never-ending fire and torment, and my dear friend, that is not very much fun (this truth has scared a lot of people). It is a place of tears and no hope. It is darkness and loneliness. You won't be able to see anyone at all. It is eternal separation from God Himself. Since God is the Source of Joy and Happiness, that means that everything apart from Him is tears, sorrow, and no happiness. And that does not sound like very much fun at all, doesn't it?

So my dear friend, for your own eternal safety, I pray that you will accept Jesus Christ into your heart today, and make Him Lord over your life.

If you have done this, you need to find a Bible-believing church where you can grow in God's Word. And you also need to find out what God wants you to do with your life, so that you may serve Him.

Blessings,
Jacqueline

I attended many different churches in my day--Not one taught what Jesus actually teaches. Then I applied bible principles---Like Mark 3:24-26--A house divided( 33,000 trinity religions) will NOT stand--The single religion Jesus began accomplishes this--1Cor 1:10--Unity of thought( all matters) no division.
The real teachings of Jesus contradict trinity religions to the core--that is why they cannot teach those teachings.
Here is a super important one that-ALL- MUST live by daily
Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)---once one does this they can accomplish this bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--It just takes believing Jesus over the dogmas of men.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
I attended many different churches in my day--Not one taught what Jesus actually teaches. Then I applied bible principles---Like Mark 3:24-26--A house divided( 33,000 trinity religions) will NOT stand--The single religion Jesus began accomplishes this--1Cor 1:10--Unity of thought( all matters) no division.
The real teachings of Jesus contradict trinity religions to the core--that is why they cannot teach those teachings.
Here is a super important one that-ALL- MUST live by daily
Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)---once one does this they can accomplish this bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--It just takes believing Jesus over the dogmas of men.

St. John the Baptist stated...
"I baptize you with water. But there is one coming after me, who's sandals I am unworthy to carry, who will baptise you with the Holy Spirit."

Below -
Alternately, the texts in the different chapters read, "the Father will send Him", and also, "I will send Him".

Jesus said,
"But it is good that I go away. For if I do not, the Helper ( the Advocate, the Comforter) will not come. But if I go away I will send him to you."
John 16

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-06-2017, 08:14 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
St. John the Baptist stated...
"I baptize you with water. But there is one coming after me, who's sandals I am unworthy to carry, who will baptise you with the Holy Spirit."

Below -
Alternately, the texts in the different chapters read, "the Father will send Him", and also, "I will send Him".

Jesus said,
"But it is good that I go away. For if I do not, the Helper ( the Advocate, the Comforter) will not come. But if I go away I will send him to you."
John 16

The only ones who get Holy spirit are the servants of the true living God--These serve the God Israel served in the ot= a single being God named-YHVH(Jehovah), as for the rest they can hear these words now from Jesus as well as at judgement--Matt 7:22-23---Get away from me, you workers of iniquity, I must confess, I NEVER even knew you.
Old 15-06-2017, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
I welcome you to SF, but I should point out that there is a forum rule that prohibits preaching and your post, well.....

What does "preaching" mean? To proclaim or teach a religious message or belief? This takes place in all sections of the forum, with a whole variety of belief systems. So is "Christian preaching" the only kind of preaching frowned upon here, or is there some inconsistency that has been overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
The Bible is a very good book to read but God did not write it.

God didn't write it, he inspired it.
Old 15-06-2017, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
[i]Shalom[/I.]

Plot Twist:

A number of people who post those kinds of messages throughout the Internet are not actually Christians...

It sounded like a normal mainstream Protestant message I concur with.

It's a common trait of people genuinely converted to Protestant Christianity to desire to share the Gospel with those who do not know and they are many.

Even though I converted in my teens the same thing happened to me with the same desire.

Then, my only ability was a bit of knowledge and a lot of enthusiasm and a concern for others. I experienced a life changing thing that brought great joy to my life and wanted to share it. Maybe Jacqueline is in a similar situation. It is very possible she means well.
Old 15-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
So is "Christian preaching" the only kind of preaching frowned upon here, or is there some inconsistency that has been overlooked?
You're a Christian. A list of threads you have started:

-The New Age is a Satanic deception
-The Zeitgeist Deception
-Proof the New Age is Satanic (another different New Age = Satanic thread)
-The REAL dark side of The Law of Attraction

Are you really sure you want to start a dialogue on Christians getting an unfair rap when it comes to preaching? That said, I actually agree with you. It's pretty typical to find venomous anti-Christianity threads in the Christianity forum. There's at least one in there right now on the first page.
Old 15-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspirit
It sounded like a normal mainstream Protestant message I concur with.

It's a common trait of people genuinely converted to Protestant Christianity to desire to share the Gospel with those who do not know and they are many.

Even though I converted in my teens the same thing happened to me with the same desire.

Then, my only ability was a bit of knowledge and a lot of enthusiasm and a concern for others. I experienced a life changing thing that brought great joy to my life and wanted to share it. Maybe Jacqueline is in a similar situation. It is very possible she means well.

I already intuitively know that her message was a real reflection of her faith, and that she identifies as being a Christian. I never stated she wasn't a "Christian," nor was implying that she wasn't.

The point I was making was essentially this:

If I posted such a message online myself, people such as yourself would AUTOMATICALLY assume that I was really a fervent Christian and that I was speaking my truth, when in fact--if I did post such a message--it would be to help turn people away from accepting the message. . .which is exactly what her radical message accomplished, if this is not super obvious to you yet.

The fact is that she spammed her message across the Internet, even in communities where such a message is not most appropriate.

That point I made that you quoted was to help people actually THINK and consider that surface appearances (such as the words a person uses) are not really the true essence of a person. No "outer" appearance shows the Real Man, or the Real Woman, in other words. In fact, people like her who go on religious spam crusades inwardly do so from a feeling of lack and insecurity, not from a true strength of spiritual conviction.

Jesus NEVER taught disciples of his message to "Go out and desperately spread the word." However, those "Christians" who most assume themselves to "know" Jesus tend to have this inner worry, this insane sense of urgency, that the world needs to accept Jesus, or else suffer in hell. Yet that belief is becoming more and more laughable every day, with more and more people being turned away from it than there are converts to "accepting Jesus as the only way."

The proof of this is everywhere. The Internet itself shows far more evidence of more people being turned off by that ridiculous message than being turned on by it. For this, I give my heartfelt thanks to messengers such as JacquelineDeane55, who are doing a fantastic job of turning people away from bigoted forms of Christianity,

For True Christ Followers know that Christ is not really a man, but a Divine Principle that exists equally in all, for Jesus NEVER taught that HE was The Way to God. That nonsense was put into the Bible for deceptive political reasons. This is well-known for those who actually do their proper research, most notably from actually getting in touch with the Inner Christ Principle, which I have, and remain in close contact with.

Now, more than ever, I sincerely encourage people who assume they "know" what Jesus really taught to post more and more and MORE such messages as JacquelineDeane55. The world could use more humor, after all. Thank you for this interaction. This is my last post in this particular thread, folks!
Old 15-06-2017, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
For True Christ Followers know that Christ is not really a man, but a Divine Principle that exists equally in all, for Jesus NEVER taught that HE was The Way to God. That nonsense was put into the Bible for deceptive political reasons. This is well-known for those who actually do their proper research, most notably from actually getting in touch with the Inner Christ Principle, which I have, and remain in close contact with.
Synchronicity to read this after just writing in another thread, in response to someone who implied we can't assume to know the answers: A person can in fact know answers. Truth is not wishy-washy. We can be definitive in our answers and know they contain a degree of truth. And sometimes not just a degree of truth, but the exact, precise and whole truth needing to be revealed in a particular situation.