Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Ascender

lol you are the one who would deny others hell, just cuz you say it doesn't actually exist--

Personally, I find that the rudest thing possible-- I was gentle in comparison--
Old 24-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialSphere
Btw yes nullify me to oblivion fore im the sum of all

There isn't any hell or common heaven for all. I pass through the spiritual realm none of the sort. I pass through the grave only single place for each own grave area for each of them which is outside world, the real world.

Hell is in the astral that's mean anyone who like hell or admire the theory of it is dreaming in his own body astral playground. Who like darkness or negative in his own confusion. Good luck baby.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 24-12-2016 at 02:43 AM.
Old 24-12-2016, 02:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
lol you are the one who would deny others hell, just cuz you say it doesn't actually exist--

Personally, I find that the rudest thing possible-- I was gentle in comparison--

I never said hell isn exsisting but i said it doesnt exsist as it is often understod, i hope thats simple enough now to understand. For me hell osnt the same as you, i also mentioned its my perception which is no denyal i just have another sense of reality of it. It was never meant to offend realy.
Old 24-12-2016, 03:26 AM
Suspended
The Hell Talk.

I posted it on the other thread and I paste it here for your info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Won't they become 'hungry ghosts' with big bellies and little throats? at least that's what the Tiger Balm Gardens in Singapore taught me.

Oh the artwork depicting all the graphic levels of Buddhist hells and tortures...I can remember reading all the stories and what that's all about...I can close my eyes and be there, reading all the explanations of all the scenes...[quote]

-------------------------+++++++++++++

By me:

So far I never saw hell. I think it's in the astral playground not in the true world. It's special designed for the karma or reincarnation purposes. I don't have it in my astral playground. So I never saw one.

And there's no heaven as all religions tell us. They're staying in remote stars. Only their gathering is described as heaven. Not all bad human go to "hell". They can go up to universe when lifting up by their ancestors Gods. So he'll has a different meaning in this real world outside the body.

Hungry ghost is in the outside world, the real world which is not for human souls to reincarnation. And they're either died in hunger or became the demons that disturbing people or become as Gods.

When a person died his consciousness as him shrunk to the astral playground ready for reincarnation or just stayed as their ancestors inside their descendants bodies and carry on and on..... I have seen Buddha helping me to lift up my ancestors to the heaven in my astral playground......

And the corpse produced another ghost to live in the real world. Or staying with human and Gods or them be the Gods. Outside has no rules to governing them.... ...
Old 24-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Master
[quote=Jeremy Bong]I posted it on the other thread and I paste it here for your info.

Quote:
Won't they become 'hungry ghosts' with big bellies and little throats? at least that's what the Tiger Balm Gardens in Singapore taught me.

Oh the artwork depicting all the graphic levels of Buddhist hells and tortures...I can remember reading all the stories and what that's all about...I can close my eyes and be there, reading all the explanations of all the scenes...
Quote:

-------------------------+++++++++++++

By me:

So far I never saw hell. I think it's in the astral playground not in the true world. It's special designed for the karma or reincarnation purposes. I don't have it in my astral playground. So I never saw one.

And there's no heaven as all religions tell us. They're staying in remote stars. Only their gathering is described as heaven. Not all bad human go to "hell". They can go up to universe when lifting up by their ancestors Gods. So he'll has a different meaning in this real world outside the body.

Hungry ghost is in the outside world, the real world which is not for human souls to reincarnation. And they're either died in hunger or became the demons that disturbing people or become as Gods.

When a person died his consciousness as him shrunk to the astral playground ready for reincarnation or just stayed as their ancestors inside their descendants bodies and carry on and on..... I have seen Buddha helping me to lift up my ancestors to the heaven in my astral playground......

And the corpse produced another ghost to live in the real world. Or staying with human and Gods or them be the Gods. Outside has no rules to governing them.... ...

so you are describing Buddhist beliefs?

then you should say "in buddhist beliefs" this is how they'd describe hell and the afterlife.

Otherwise it's very confusing, without stating it's Buddhist beliefs it just sounds like you are someone full of pride who has come here to tell us less enlightened beings the way the world really works.
Old 24-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
I never said hell isn exsisting but i said it doesnt exsist as it is often understod, i hope thats simple enough now to understand. For me hell osnt the same as you, i also mentioned its my perception which is no denyal i just have another sense of reality of it. It was never meant to offend realy.

then it's your job to say "these are my beliefs, and they are not what people usually mean when they use the terms hell, heaven, etc". People are going to assume you mean the thing everybody else does until you say "hey, my beliefs are not the usual ones, let me define how I think for a second"
Old 25-12-2016, 12:13 PM
Suspended
[quote=shivatar]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I posted it on the other thread and I paste it here for your info.

Quote:

Oh the artwork depicting all the graphic levels of Buddhist hells and tortures...I can remember reading all the stories and what that's all about...I can close my eyes and be there, reading all the explanations of all the scenes...

so you are describing Buddhist beliefs?

then you should say "in buddhist beliefs" this is how they'd describe hell and the afterlife.

Otherwise it's very confusing, without stating it's Buddhist beliefs it just sounds like you are someone full of pride who has come here to tell us less enlightened beings the way the world really works.

What I said is universal not particularly Buddhist belief only. I describe it in general or any belief. That's can be Christian or Buddhist or Hinduism ......but the fact is there's none in this world.

In Chinese belief they especially think that there's a common hell underground somewhere but if there's one---- the world will be different from what is going on now.

And I can easily go there, but I find up to now I haven't seen one. When people did see hell that's in the astral playground. So did I said, I am pride to tell you what I know? If I am not welcome that you better said so. And you only post it for certain people but not for certain people also.
Old 25-12-2016, 01:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
then it's your job to say "these are my beliefs, and they are not what people usually mean when they use the terms hell, heaven, etc". People are going to assume you mean the thing everybody else does until you say "hey, my beliefs are not the usual ones, let me define how I think for a second"

I mentioned it in my reality in my perception if this isnt clear enough i dont know why being so agressive at all. By the way english isnt my native language, everyone can do a mistake. I thought this is a spiritusl forum, where it is possible to have a propper conversation about such subjects but i see the offense and arrogance towards peoples opinions not only in this thread specially.
Old 25-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
I mentioned it in my reality in my perception if this isnt clear enough i dont know why being so agressive at all. By the way english isnt my native language, everyone can do a mistake. I thought this is a spiritusl forum, where it is possible to have a propper conversation about such subjects but i see the offense and arrogance towards peoples opinions not only in this thread specially.

I was really just making a point; though I seem intense, on my end I wouldn't take me to seriously-- To me my expression is an art, and so to the act that makes points-- I simply craft a moment with some meaning to point another way--

And though I was serious, my heart is light-- =) <3
But sometimes we do need to break down our meanings further than our mind, and that is tough for everyone of us whom use a common language between us; it is not as if I am perfect in this realm of expression either; and this is my first language--
Old 25-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
I was really just making a point; though I seem intense, on my end I wouldn't take me to seriously-- To me my expression is an art, and so to the act that makes points-- I simply craft a moment with some meaning to point another way--

And though I was serious, my heart is light-- =) <3
But sometimes we do need to break down our meanings further than our mind, and that is tough for everyone of us whom use a common language between us; it is not as if I am perfect in this realm of expression either; and this is my first language--

Your "art" shows inferiority of fine meaning and presentation only lead astray. Ten out of ten will say so. But I appreciate your effort to bring them out. And to spread what you intended to. So I or others ( not only me, one person) always have eyes on your posts.