Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Just do it. Let it write whatever it wants to write, then read it.

It is the 'ego'-thought which wants you to persuade you not to do it.

The urge to write it down is really important, because this state may not last forever. Do it now to develop a trust with it.

Ok so I've decided to have a serious conversation with "it", who at the beginning identified it self as me, afterwords gave a name for it self as "N"...

I gave her once again a permission to use my hand for writing things down... but this time N refused (I guess because we argued before, I was going crazy, so yeah, I yelled at N just a bit, I was upset for her using my hand like that... unstopable)

Btw it is a female version of me, it says that it's 110 years old.. who knows..

I feel my hand a little bit back to normal... I'll keep an eye on that..

what a ride, thanks for the support guys, I ll keep you posted

peace!
Old 13-12-2016, 12:04 AM
Master

Well, if you feel that uncomfortable (and freaked out) then don't do it.
Old 15-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Color

Hello guys,

I've been through a LOT lately, experiencing what I've stated before, and I would like to give some feedback, and maybe just get some more thoughts about this again..

After having a panic, freak out moment, thinking that I'm insane, corrupted possessed, well, I came to realize that I'm not... haha

I had a lot of talking with my inner self lately, and it says that it's my soul, my guide, it call it self "thing" because it's not human nor has a definition, and has been REALLY guiding me lately, remembering me of things, telling me to keep on going reading and studying about this new way of living that I've discovered and have been practicing..

I can FEEL telling me directions, like literally turning me sometimes and drawing my attention, it's a duality, that's becoming oneness I guess?

It said that, I have 125 years old, that this is my 4th incarnation on earth, that it is at the 4th .. "dimension" I guess ... that it protects me, and I should not worry even tells me what to eat and when to rest haha

Also, it always draws a triangle, with the writings mind, soul, body on each tip (couldn't post the url.. still under 15 posts)

I hope that this isn't too much, the thing is, I've been having this fear at night, of losing control, and my dreams are not helping, I feel like moving at night, I was thinking it might be an OBE, never had that before..

Well that's about it, I'm fine, clear thoughts and happy don't know how long this will take nor if it's permanent, but feel happy most of the time of having this connection, this company

Peace!
Old 15-12-2016, 07:16 PM
Deactivated Account
May i ask you to ask it following question, as it is:

"What is the name of the body of the user Dan_SF."

You are allowed to write it here.
Old 15-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
May i ask you to ask it following question, as it is:

"What is the name of the body of the user Dan_SF."

You are allowed to write it here.

Well, it wrote down "Sousdd", does it make any sens to you?

BTW I've asked if thats really it... so haha who knows
Old 15-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account
no. thanks for answering.
Old 15-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph
Hello guys,

I've been through a LOT lately, experiencing what I've stated before, and I would like to give some feedback, and maybe just get some more thoughts about this again..

After having a panic, freak out moment, thinking that I'm insane, corrupted possessed, well, I came to realize that I'm not... haha

I had a lot of talking with my inner self lately, and it says that it's my soul, my guide, it call it self "thing" because it's not human nor has a definition, and has been REALLY guiding me lately, remembering me of things, telling me to keep on going reading and studying about this new way of living that I've discovered and have been practicing..

I can FEEL telling me directions, like literally turning me sometimes and drawing my attention, it's a duality, that's becoming oneness I guess?

It said that, I have 125 years old, that this is my 4th incarnation on earth, that it is at the 4th .. "dimension" I guess ... that it protects me, and I should not worry even tells me what to eat and when to rest haha

Also, it always draws a triangle, with the writings mind, soul, body on each tip (couldn't post the url.. still under 15 posts)

I hope that this isn't too much, the thing is, I've been having this fear at night, of losing control, and my dreams are not helping, I feel like moving at night, I was thinking it might be an OBE, never had that before..

Well that's about it, I'm fine, clear thoughts and happy don't know how long this will take nor if it's permanent, but feel happy most of the time of having this connection, this company

Peace!

I've heard people say that when the mind is quieted the self can be heard more easily.

the fear before falling asleep could be simple, painful memories are resurfacing and they are most accessible in a dreamstate and in the moments before falling asleep (the ones you cant remember, but you remember enough like a feeling of fear or anxiety before sleep. it's the body realizing that very soon it's very likely that painful dreams will come. Dreams of problems that want solutions)

====

People can be unwell and feel fine, happy. Don't be fooled by how you feel, look to how you are acting.

Are you having profound changes in your normal activities? Are you experiencing strange physical phemenon like seeing things or speaking rapidly or very slowly? etc. Are you not enjoying what you once did?

A lot of my negative times in life came when I was feeling very happy. Being fooled by my feelings I never looked deeply into what I was researching, it took me many years before the happiness finally faded and I became my old self again, pain and all. To this day I experinece a little happiness and a little sadness and a lot of in-between. When I was first scared away from pain by a supreme/existential crisis, I ran to happiness and stayed there for a long time, long enough for my problems to grow and grow until even the most pleasureable of heavens couldn't keep me occupied and i was forced to accept the reality I know and work to change it.
Old 16-12-2016, 03:02 AM
Master

When you get a chance yotu might like to watch this video. It is one of my favorites.

Ask and It Is Given - Part 1 of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VdHalPXCEo

However, whoever put this up on you tube changed the music! It is awful. So here is the soundtrack that went with the first part of the movie.

Soundtrack to "To Kill a Mockingbird"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD07PKGvh6Y

So if you start the music and mute the video, it feels so much better.

This is Esther Hicks speaking about the first time she met Abraham.

It's beautiful, and lovely, and Esther and Jerry are such lovely people (although Jerry has passed away since then)

It's a common side effect of meditation, I hear, that you begin to hear your inner guidance, or guidance from a Higher Dimension.

I learned to channel without meditation, because no matter how desperately I wanted to learn to meditate, I couldn't shut my mind off. So, the Sky helped me to learn in another way, which was automatic writing.

So, you got a two-for-one deal.

Know that the second part to hearing your inner being or your guides is - OMG, i'm crazy - I must be crazy if I'm not only hearing voices, I'm interacting with them!

If it feels good to you to do this work, then I say go with what feels good.
If it doesn't, don't.

You can turn it on and off at will. Always remember that. It is never their intention to harm.

I personally ask for protection when I channel, but that is just me. My husband doesn't and he is the meditating channeler and I am so not.

Anyway, life should be fun. If this is fun and something you want to do, I say keep doing it. Ask questions, you are allowed :)
Old 17-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Master
I have been through all that. I know all about it.

You can pm me. They will tell you if that is what they want you to do.
Old 17-12-2016, 01:12 AM
Master

joseph you are so brave (considering how panicked you were) to venture forward. Thank you so much for giving an update. I'll check here on occasion. This might be a good place to blog about your experience. Others could learn from your experience.