Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily3
Whatsername, OMG, you hit the nail on the head..I have been feeling the same way suddenly.I was on cloud 9 also, then suddenly dropped.I think this must be a natural process people go through as the ascend spirituality. I myself, am feeling blockages. As I have been doing my meditations, which I felt comfortable and mostly unblocked before, I am experiencing feelings popping up such as not being worthy, sadness, (basically alot of worthlessness).These negative feelings needs to come up I think, addressed, and then set free to be transmuted into light...With me, I seemed to be going at such a fast speed for some reason with growth, that I don't know if I am skipping processes of healing..Not by choice..It just seems things are happening and going fast.I find myself wasnting to learn..Looking for answers.Seeking knowledge. I think I need to slow down...Stay awhile..Your post actually helped me open up.I am grateful for that ♡ Hope you all have a beautiful day.

Thank you for your beautiful words Tigerlily3 I am glad it has helped you open up. I found great comfort in your words. It was nice to read I'm not alone and you gave me some food for thought. Perhaps I too need to slow down and learn patience. To let everything ebb and flow.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I hope this isn't bad news! but I'd better break it to you: it's a lifetime pursuit............... but won't necessarily be as intense and chaotic as seems right now.

This made me smile
Thank you for your words of wisdom. I will not stress about the unknown. I feel so lost here like I have no idea what most people talk about. Maybe the lesson is in being gentle with myself as the learner.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Shivatar for your insight on the possible obstacles. I will reflect on these.

@ Jared.L yes! I agree
@ Chrysalis your words were very helpful.

I have come to realise that perhaps I was being hard on myself. That I really should not worry about the ups and downs, the pace of it all. That I should trust more in the process and let it be. Keep my focus on the present and keep the heart open. And face any negatives when they appear. To know and trust that when it feels like I am making no progress, that perhaps I am exactly where I am meant to be for that moment. Maybe sitting through the dark times is ultimately what is healing me along the way?

Either way. To trust the process and allow it to unfold in its own unique way. Thank you for your support and kindness.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Knower
I think I know what you mean, 'hitting the wall' is the term I use for myself when I'm feeling that way out. What I find works for me, is remembering balance. We are spiritual beings in a physical world and I sometimes find my focus is drawn away from everyday life to things more spiritual and vice versa. Keeping myself grounded and trusting that things will come good and remembering to say thank you when you get that nudge or sign, any kind of breakthrough, all helps.