Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-03-2016, 06:15 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
I would love a general read if you have time. Thanks!

Hi moon,

I used Raven's Prophecy and the elemental spread.

Earth-4 of Wands
Air-7 of Swords
Fire-4 of Coins
Water-The Devil

4 of Wands in the Earth position indicates that physically, things seem pretty stable right now. No major health issues and you're feeling relatively happy with yourself. Have you hit some target recently, for example, a fitness, weight or something to do with your body/health? as it seems you are enjoying your results of it .

7 of Swords in the Air position gives the feeling that you have been making plans about an issue that you really need a positive outcome for. The image is one of fingers crossed behind your back. Only if you have planned your strategy wisely will it work. Maybe it needs looking at again to iron out anything that may cause it to fail.

4 of Coins in Fire. This feels like it goes back to the previous card, there are ideas and ambitions that for one reason or another you feel you need to keep to yourself (at the moment). There is a feeling of not wanting to share until you are guaranteed success and acknowledgment. This feels like it has something to do with a business or work idea that you need to set you apart from the competition.

Water shows The Devil, and this is about your own inner demons coming out to toy with your emotions. It almost feels like you are not showing how you truly feel, as there is an element of fear that if you do it will unmask weakness. Not allowing yourself to face how you really feel is allowing negative emotions to come to the surface. Its time to feel what you need to feel instead of fighting with yourself.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Deviant Moon,
9 of Cups, 8 of Cups, HP
It looks like IP is pinning a lot on property, there seems to some issues about a payment though that could be causing the hold up, (It could be a deposit)
When the offer comes through they will take it, would this leave you and one other housemate still in the property? There are 2 people in t he background, one female and one male or thsee are new housemates.
You know that you will seem like an enigma to new housemates due to your clinical placements, this stresses you out totally, but know it's a case of accepting the situation for what it is.
So it looks like IP will be going.
Only 2 people in the house right now - I took both upstairs rooms to ensure I sleep through the night this academic year So if IP goes, it'll just be me until a replacement is sorted (and I'm inclined to NOT try to sort it out till clinical placements are over). I was thinking about going for a girl as my next housemate though, but perhaps it will be a boy! (hey, this is like deciding whether you want a girl or boy puppy...)

The payment could be a house agreement re: departure date notice, ie a full month's notice before people up and leave so remaining housemates have time to advertise for a new housemate. Payment for the next month always has to be done in advance and we actually need to pay up for our next calendar month very soon, so there's that too.

IP requested a longer-than-usual delay till start of tenancy, which doesn't make him super-competitive as a potential tenant, BUT he is a good candidate so I can't see him being rejected unless someone better offers to take the place earlier. Looks like he'll get the place though! Which I know about, just a matter of whether this property or another one.

Thanks for the reading!
Old 10-03-2016, 07:16 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
An feelings on the upcoming move I have planned?

Thanks!

Ok I used Housewives Tarot, no positions.
Death, 5 of Cups, 9 of Cups.

This move seems to be quite a significant one for you, which involves making changes and a new life. I get the feeling this has a family connection to it for some reason.
Do you have some reservations about this move? It feels as if it is pulling at you emotionally, you are yet to see the positives about this fresh start. It could be saying goodbye to the people currently around you.
You will eventually feel it as a very positive experience, leaving you content, that it has been the right thing for you. I don't know if you're going alone but if you are, there seems to be man coming into the equation.

A hidden factor is 3 of Coins, regardless to what others may think, you will make this move a success, as you are certainly not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle any problems head on.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Ok I used Housewives Tarot, no positions.
Death, 5 of Cups, 9 of Cups.

This move seems to be quite a significant one for you, which involves making changes and a new life. I get the feeling this has a family connection to it for some reason.
Do you have some reservations about this move? It feels as if it is pulling at you emotionally, you are yet to see the positives about this fresh start. It could be saying goodbye to the people currently around you.
You will eventually feel it as a very positive experience, leaving you content, that it has been the right thing for you. I don't know if you're going alone but if you are, there seems to be man coming into the equation.

A hidden factor is 3 of Coins, regardless to what others may think, you will make this move a success, as you are certainly not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle any problems head on.

Pisces - this is VERY accurate.

My family and I (me, partner and 1 1/2 year old son) are currently living near his family in NY and are trying to move back to Florida where we both also have family (my parents, his dad).

There is a lot of "drama" here constantly so we are trying to get away from that and get back to our "happy place" - we met in Florida 7 years ago - I had lived there most of my life and he is from NY so we came up here to be near his family and now I think its time we go...

"I wanna go home" - Van Morrison is playing on the radio right now BTW

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 10-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Master

Hello - I have put an offer in on a flat and there's no reason why the sale will not go through. It will mean moving about 20 miles away to a city where hopefully I can get a social life. My question is : what do I need to do in my new flat to make it my soul sing?
Old 10-03-2016, 08:23 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lengar79
I'd love a general reading if possible. There have been some important decision making recently and I hope I took the right direction. Thank you!

I asked, what does Lengar need to know about her recent decision .
Raven's Prophecy, no positions.
Ace of Swords, The Hermit, Page of Swords

Wow, it would appear the Ace is telling you, 'good move'. You made the right decision and in the right way too. This decision is empowering for you, however now is the time to retreat, to look at the ways this benefits you and not waver when things don't seem clear. There feels, with the Ace and The Hermit together, that this decision means losing people along the way.
The Page of Swords carries a very similar energy to the Ace, that thanks to your decisive action, you will use this experience in other areas of your life, knowing you have the capability of making the right choices for you..

Hidden factor-Tower rev
It may take some time to feel completely comfortable with your choice, but you know that this is a chance to create your life the way you want it.

General overview-4 of Cups rev, 8 of Swords rev.
There is a sense of re-newed energy and passion for life, you are grateful for everything you have in your life and can now appreciate the struggle. Even though you have this re-newed energy, you know you need to proceed with caution and not act too hastily. It's time to slow down and channel your energy where it's of the most use to you.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
Thank you so much! What a relief! This makes a lot of sense and makes me feel so much better.
This decision is a big risk too so I won't feel comfortable until the whole situation is over, in 6 months!! *sigh* If everything turns out well at the end, it will mean a big and better change in my life. I know the whole process will be very stressful but I'm sure it will be worth it. Thank you!!!

Quote:
I asked, what does Lengar need to know about her recent decision .
Raven's Prophecy, no positions.
Ace of Swords, The Hermit, Page of Swords

Wow, it would appear the Ace is telling you, 'good move'. You made the right decision and in the right way too. This decision is empowering for you, however now is the time to retreat, to look at the ways this benefits you and not waver when things don't seem clear. There feels, with the Ace and The Hermit together, that this decision means losing people along the way.
The Page of Swords carries a very similar energy to the Ace, that thanks to your decisive action, you will use this experience in other areas of your life, knowing you have the capability of making the right choices for you..

Hidden factor-Tower rev
It may take some time to feel completely comfortable with your choice, but you know that this is a chance to create your life the way you want it.

General overview-4 of Cups rev, 8 of Swords rev.
There is a sense of re-newed energy and passion for life, you are grateful for everything you have in your life and can now appreciate the struggle. Even though you have this re-newed energy, you know you need to proceed with caution and not act too hastily. It's time to slow down and channel your energy where it's of the most use to you.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:59 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
I would like to know if my prayers are almost manifested.

I had to change your question as I don't use tarot for Yes/No questions.

Instead I asked, what does Rsandee need to know regarding manifesting their desire?

Fairy Tarot,
20, Renewal (Judgement), 9 of Winter (Swords), 18 The Moon.

Wow, you're really working yourself into a state over this, (9 of Winter). Whatever you are praying for, it may be time to ask the universe once more and there leave it out there. With no disrespect, this seems like you are constantly thinking about it, worrying yourself and asking, 'have I done enough? When will it happen? Why? What?'. It's like you are in fear of it not happening.
This card is flanked by Renewel and The Moon, both big lessons and both cards speaking of letting go.

Renewal asks that you let go of judging yourself and trust that there is something great out there for you, if you can let go of the past (it cannot change, however much we desire it to) and accept that each day is a fresh new start full of possibilities.

The Moon also speaks of letting go, of anxieties, obsessions and fears. At night we should be resting and recharging, so the card is saying 'step back, shut your eyes, and take a rest from this'.
The base card was The Lovers, which I take to mean that you are trying to manifest love into your life.
Because of that I calculated the quint card which worked out at 11 Strength (in this particular deck). You have what it takes to bring this manifestation into being, however, this card is about staying strong, when you feel like giving up, don't, keep going and it will happen. But you need to find some peace in yourself.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Master
If you're still taking on readings ...

I'd love to get some insight on the situation with my daughter (22). Had quite the escalation in Feb, causing me to break off my holiday in the USA (she lives there with her husband) after 12 days instead of 4 weeks. Things are still awkward and I'm actually a bit at a loss of how to deal with it.
As in: do I make a stand about the way she treated me (which wasn't pretty)? Or is there more going on and do I have to be the 'available mom' if you know what I mean?

Just painting the picture.
If you could see what comes up regarding this ...Might help me figure out how to deal with it.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:34 PM
55Degrees

No problem FairyCrystal.