Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Ascender
Its weird what one see's as one third is awoken.

How does one define what is real and not inmagination when see's things with own eyes or in a vision ? .
Old 12-03-2014, 01:46 AM
Experiencer

I saw a shadowy dark being floating at my ceiling the first time I projected. I asked him what he wanted and he pointed at me. Luckily, I read enough on the subject and told him I wasnt afraid of him (even though I was) and he vanished. Try that if it happens again. It actually made mw feel quite powerful and proud of myself!
Old 12-03-2014, 02:13 AM
dogninja

I had a similar in appearance shadow thingy kick me in the face while I was sleeping, enter my body, and follow me for months. Even when spirits appear as light, if you cannot truly discern... then just ignore/don't engage. But then as previously stated... you play with fire to maybe learn what burns at least. I would suggest learning about entity possession and similar things beforehand but the choice is yours. Also, I would say that those beings are like roaches.. theres never simply one of them.... and I have met some that don't scatter when the lights come on. If you are a person who has dark habits, and feel as though you are at times easily influenced, do not engage them.

Just because you have contact, don't let it fool you into feeling special.... many good experiences await you in other ways. IMHO
Old 12-03-2014, 02:17 AM
dogninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Its weird what one see's as one third is awoken.

How does one define what is real and not inmagination when see's things with own eyes or in a vision ? .

spend a few months practicing visualized mediation. learn to imagine and create in your mind. after a while you will see how your subconscious is at play in what you see in vision, or clear seeing.... and you will begin to have the ability to discern what is happening separate from your minds generation. IMHO
Old 12-03-2014, 03:02 AM
Ascender
Thanks kind folk.
I guess our curiosity gets the better of us sometimes maybe thats why we are more able to proscess the third eye activation in this century :)

Whats your thoughts on this ?.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Ive been told by other spirits not to seek this shadow dark spirit so ill go by their advice and ur advice kind folk :)
No problem, I spend a lot of time in the realms that are littered full of shadowy beings and I always do my best to keep myself closed when dealing with them. It's one thing to have a brief chat with them, but it's another thing to take their words as truth and to follow them. Dark spirits are dark because they are selfish, egotistical, lazy, etc. Instead of working hard for things they feel like they are entitled to everything and they turn dark because through darkness a being can achieve power and respect much quicker than through the light. Of course the power and respect they earn comes more from fear regarding the terrible acts they are willing to commit. A being of light earns power and respect through hard-work, good deeds, and selflessness. The words of truly dark spirits can be held for a grain of salt, they will tell you the truth about irrelevant issues that mean nothing so that you believe their words but then they will lie to you when it is an important issue in order to lead you astray. Dark spirits want nothing more than to turn you dark so that they can have more dark spirits and take more power and respect. I had a leader of other dark spirits including dark witches & sorcerers, incubi and succubi try and tell me that his reason for doing what he does was because he wanted every being to be free. But it is an oxymoron because the spirits who follow him are not free, they are controlled by him and do his bidding.
Old 13-03-2014, 02:52 AM
Ascender
Can u enlighten me on the incubi and succubi beings please astral explorer ?. :)
Old 13-03-2014, 03:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Can u enlighten me on the incubi and succubi beings please astral explorer ?. :)
Just another form of dark energetic vampires. Incubi and succubi specialize mostly in sexual energy. All dark energetic vampires use fear as a source of energy including incubi and succubi but they seem to also very commonly use sexual energy as well which I believe other energetic vampires will use, but incubi and succubi seem to be the most specialized in the field of draining our sexual energies and using them as a source.
Old 14-03-2014, 03:53 AM
Ascender
Ummm many things to watch out for.

I was thinking maybe this shadow person was a distraction from going full ap as like a border police to stop me ap whats ur thoughts on that astral explorer ?
Old 14-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Ummm many things to watch out for.

I was thinking maybe this shadow person was a distraction from going full ap as like a border police to stop me ap whats ur thoughts on that astral explorer ?
There is a such thing as astral police but I highly doubt that was what you experienced. But your thoughts on it being a distraction are very possible and in my opinion very likely. When I first started projecting things went pretty smooth for the first few projections... I had around 10 or so that were just me exploring and didn't have any contact with any other beings for the most part. But then randomly out of nowhere I started having to deal with an astral hitchhiker. It was a being that would basically latch onto me and prevent me from going anywhere as soon as a projection began or right after I would turn a dream lucid. I personally believe our other extension of consciousness that lives in our astral body when we're not projecting or dreaming will actually have agreements with their friends and acquaintances. The agreements are that when these beings know that we're projecting or dreaming they will do whatever is necessary to stop us from projecting, dreaming, or exploring the astral and getting into trouble. You see when we get into trouble in the astral and end a projection that is where our other extension of consciousness takes over and they are the ones who have to deal with the mess we've created. So I believe this is one of the reasons that spirits go out of their way to distract us and prevent us from projecting and lucid dreaming. I believe they also do it to protect their home the astral from us as well because they know we're not really ready to experience it in its fullness yet.