Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-09-2015, 07:49 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free1
It is just that I do not believe in the chakra system.

And I do not believe in the higher self.

I do not believe in the core that the chakra removal people talk about.

I removed the chakra system because it was an understanding I earlier adopted without even thinking about it. The chakras are like the basis of spirituality, and people take it to be so real that they do not even think it is possible to be without it. It is even said most other cultures have the chakra system but with other names. I do not believe it is an integrated part of the human being, but rather a cultural way of describing and understanding.

Chakras doesn't have a cultural basis. It is naturally inherited in every human being. You can't remove it as it not belong to your physical body like an organ.
Old 20-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveece
Chakras doesn't have a cultural basis. It is naturally inherited in every human being. You can't remove it as it not belong to your physical body like an organ.

Try it. You can easily dissolve them, and you will see you do not need them. The easiest method is visualizing them dissolving in white light, and repeat till gone. What is holding you back is belief and fear. The removal leads to liberation, as you come to understand everything is much more simple then what the chakra system proposes. This is not for everyone, and if you do not feel the urge, there is no need to.

The idea of the chakra system is so integrated with the minds of people, that they can not even consider removing it. The idea of the chakra system is not just an idea, but has become a part of how the mind operates. In truth, the chakra system can be dismissed as a simple idea, but people need to do visualizations etc, because the idea is well integrated with the mind. To me you exemplify the chakra system being well integrated with your mind, when you hold on to the view that the chakras are "naturally inherited" etc.

Actually what is holding you back is 1) the belief that the chakras are equal to a natural law or similar to a biological function, and once you consider the possibility of their removal you will experience 2) fear. Fear will be the resistance holding you back from actually dissolving the chakras, and fear will work to reinforce the chakras. But they are possible to remove, and you are not going to die or suffer harm as long as you are not trapped in a cycle of fear. You will feel a kind of liberation.

Again: it is not for everyone, and I respect people who devote themselves to the ideas of the chakras, but I do not hold the chakras in the same regard as them.
Old 20-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Experiencer
I would even speculate it is possible to have no specific energy system but the most simple one, and maybe you can even design your own system. Some people claim our energy systems are individually designed, like finger prints.
Old 20-09-2015, 11:29 AM
Knower

Through direct experience with my own chakra's, I have even got to the point of directly controlling the activity of my endocrine glands. I remember when messing with the throat chakra, my heart racing, feeling a sense of strong wakefulness and energy. Sometime afterwards I messed it up, and felt terrible - energy levels low and constant fatigue. I did the same with my third eye, felt a sudden rush of focus and serenity.

This has proven, in my experience, the direct and real link between the chakras and the endocrine glands and the body.
Old 20-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Experiencer
It is not that the charka system is an illusion without effects, but it is a self-imposed way to structure the energies within the body. My view is that the chakra way of believing, and thereby structuring the energies by visualizations, meditations etc, is culturally created (and maybe even given to us by external forces if you talk to the people who claim that, but I would not go that far). There has been, and maybe is, a culture having innumerable theories, meditations, and other practices developed around the charka system. Their techniques are designed to work with the energies in the structure created by the chakra system. They created a system, and they created methods to work with the system. This system is not intrinsic to human nature, and can be changed for another system.

Those who want to control the activity of the endocrine glands, in the way you did, can follow your path, and it will probably work. I am sure there are other possible ways, based on other possible systems, to control the activities of these glands.

The experience of many people who involve with the chakra system is that they mess things up, or that it is terrible hard to get things right. Something is always wrong with the charkas. They are too open, too closed, not open or closed enough, not balanced, not opened in the correct order, etc. My guess is that the true practices of the charka system has been forgotten, or are buried deep within cultural groups who do not feel the urge to spread the knowledge around the world.

If you want to control the glands, then your system may be the best one available to our knowledge, but I guess many people who try to involve with the charkas aim for something else.

I guess people feel a liberation removing the chakras, because they are into the system for the wrong reason, or that the system is impractical to most people, because of the lack of knowledge, support, and correct practices. People get into the system because they believe it is intrinsic to human nature, and is what is given, and because everyone else in spirituality refer to it. (it occurs in almost all beautiful glamorized images of new age spirituality for example)
Old 20-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Experiencer
Personally I regard the chakra system as a jail, but we may all be different energetically, and one size (or style) does not fit all.
Old 20-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
The experience of many people who involve with the chakra system is that they mess things up, or that it is terrible hard to get things right. Something is always wrong with the charkas. They are too open, too closed, not open or closed enough, not balanced, not opened in the correct order, etc. My guess is that the true practices of the charka system has been forgotten, or are buried deep within cultural groups who do not feel the urge to spread the knowledge around the world.

Very true. I've been posting a lot on this forum regarding chakras. It seems the chakra literature/new age has half the story regarding the function of the chakras. And what we have is the very last half. What we are told to do in books/seminars is absolutely the last thing we should do if we want healthy/functioning/charged chakras. The traditionally known chakras (the ones from the front) are the only ones mentioned. The back chakras are usually never spoken of or worked with, and the dynamic established by the both working together (this is how we are supposed to work with the chakras) is therefore not understood.

The front chakras govern release/discharge of life force. Ironic these are the most well known facet of the chakras - everyone working with them are bleeding there life force.
Old 20-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Nettles

I am finding the replies to the OP very interesting and appreciate that people have taken the time to read my rather long diatribe about the Chakras.
I'm just here, reading along finding insight in what people are saying...
tra la la de da
Old 20-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Experiencer
Thanks Nettles. In conclusion I want to state that I do not believe the chakra system is wrong or evil (maybe I indicated that), but that the chakra system may have its use if used the right way by those who are interested in it. I also think it is right to view it as intrinsic to human nature, if one wants to follow the chakra-path.
Old 20-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Nettles

Agreed. I don't think it's "wrong" or evil in any way whatsoever, it just isn't resonant with me. I nowhere in my OP condone its removal nor do I have an opinion about not removing it, I think my overall view is clearly one that states, "Hey, do whatever works for you."
Some replies have me wondering if as a practitioner of TCM for many years that perhaps its function(s) may just manifest differently for me.
Intriguing and insightful indeed. :)