Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
About 25 years ago, miesy? Wow, and nothing bad happened? Isn't he an earthbound spirit, instead of an incubus? Someone from one of your past lives?

Is it possible to an incubus not be negative? Everywhere I read they're a thought to be evil.

From my experience they are not evil. A little creepy maybe but not dangerous. They have more technology than us but they do not have power over us. We can tell them to go away and they must go.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Newbie ;)

he has told me, long time ago, that he is from a parallel universe.
and yes, he seems to have been my husband for many years now.

but in the last few years i have met many people who are in a loving relationship with a "succubus/incubus", so there i'm not one of the rare one's.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Newbie ;)

and in my experience, and what i have seen in other experiences, telling them to go away never works.

the only thing that would help is to ignore them.
but you got to be persistant, and not be aroused by their touches.
i went through that myself....before i fell inlove with him....and it took a few weeks before he took me serious and left me in peace.

so from what i know, its just not that easy.
Old 23-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Ralph

I've had a few encounters with a Succubus and her 'Aunt' (that's kind of the direct master of a Succubus) and I would like to help you guys with this problem.

It usually works if you persistently tell him/her to go away but if after trying that for a while he/she still haunts you then there is maybe an other way to get ride of him/her.

I've never tried this before and I don't know how they will react so if they (or other sprits) tell you they now really want to hurt you then please tell them that is was not your idea and that you have only done it because they really bother you and that I tried to help you to get rid of them and choose for this way.

If they then ask who I am then tell them they can find me by contacting 'the Wizard' aka 'the color blue' aka 'the man in the middle of the procession surrounded by other men' or by contacting 'Mother' or by The young man sitting on the wall'. They all know me as 'The most powerfull man on earth'. Also tell them I will take FULL responsibility and tell them you wish to have no further communication with them.

Btw, you don't have to say anything out loud, just thinking it is enough (they can read your thoughts)

Now here is what you should do: tell the succubus/incubus to go away because you no longer want to be visited by him/her because now you believe in the Goodness and Balance of the creation made by God and that you obey the Master of White Light. Show them the drawing of the eyes and tell them that is a lookalike human made sign of their Master, The Master of Darkness (or 'Commander' as they prefer to say) an equal but opposite force and as he/she knows the two cannot be together in 1 room. Tell them also to leave because they are 'trespassing' and now, as they can see, you even might be able go to 'the Policeforce' (the drawing is to prove that you know about the left-centre-right way or horizontal-diagonal-vertical line, 'the Policeforce' always stays 'in the middle' of the two 'working' powers and is there to keep justice and peace).

[I will post the picture of the eyes later, I need minimum 15 posts before I can post urls from other sites.]
Old 24-07-2014, 05:13 AM
L lawliett

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
I never comprehended what was possibly happening for many years now, but I'm suspecting the possibility of me being attacked by an incubus. Although, its not rough, but it still is invasive and always in bed while dreaming. Sometimes I become aware of it. I would like it to go away, tho :( I just never realized what it could be until now. Its always an inc
ubus in nature. A bit unsettling.

Hello yumi

The whole incubus topic is too,strange i my opinion. Why would a demon or a spirit want to take our sexual energy, what ismhe going to do,with that. Have you experience sleep paralysis, you might be having nocturnal arousal and nocturnal emmisions. And if they are earthbound spirits then it is not necessary for them to leech your energy while you sleep they can do this anytime.
Old 24-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Eryna

I had the same concerns regarding a nocturnal djinn attack. These entities- fiction or not- all share the same kryptonite: iron. Place a piece under your bed and keep your thoughts as focused and positive as possible prior to bed time. Most lore on incubi and succubi suggests they are akin to psychic vampires- draining one of their life force. Try to remember your fear is what keeps these experiences from continuing on a terrifying path: be firm in protecting yourself and try to remember that your thought projections are a powerful tool against unwanted psychic attacks of this kind. My thoughts are with you as well as positive healing vibes being sent your way.
Old 24-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Ralph

Here is the picture of 'the Master of Darkness', put it somewhere in your bedroom. It should help kicking the incubus out.

Old 24-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Eryna

Too cool Ralph- I wasn't sure to laugh or immediately hit the books as I've never come across this but thanks for passing it along!
Old 24-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Mazulu

If you don't want an Incubus bothering you at night, then you should bring a baseball bat with you to bed.
Old 25-07-2014, 12:40 AM
yumi14

well

Quote:
Originally Posted by L lawliett
Hello yumi

The whole incubus topic is too,strange i my opinion. Why would a demon or a spirit want to take our sexual energy, what ismhe going to do,with that. Have you experience sleep paralysis, you might be having nocturnal arousal and nocturnal emmisions. And if they are earthbound spirits then it is not necessary for them to leech your energy while you sleep they can do this anytime.

As far as I know, this phenomenon is very real. There are documented cases out there.

Why they want to take our energy this way, for what purpose, I have no idea.

How do I know in the past this has happened to me? I could feel the incubus moving in and out of me. It was a physical thing.

Now that I have figured out what this was, I have told this entity to leave me. It has not returned since then.